Strangest media items you've seen.

Currently playing with Fram in Iceland, and a bit of joy in europe has seen me able to attract some half decent veterans. Anyway, I'm offering Fernando Couto a contract and this is what he came back with:

"He thinks the length of the contract stinks and wants to negotiate better terms."

First time I have ever seen a player say a contract stinks lol.

Originally posted by Ryan,,,:

What's that got to do with FM?

Could you really not tell he was talking about FM? Did you really believe he was the actual manager of Fram and that he really did offer Fernando Couto a contract and that Couto really did say it stinks?

Originally posted by Mike7077:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryan,,,:

Could you really not tell he was talking about FM? Did you really believe he was the actual manager of Fram and that he really did offer Fernando Couto a contract and that Couto really did say it stinks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think he was talking about my post.

Originally posted by turn it upto 11:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mike7077:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ryan,,,:

Could you really not tell he was talking about FM? Did you really believe he was the actual manager of Fram and that he really did offer Fernando Couto a contract and that Couto really did say it stinks? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

i think he was talking about my post. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The firewall at work stopped the link from opening. Seems I've made a boob of myself.

glad someone got back there in the end, and the title of that one says it all, if only god was lined up as one of his replacements or something lol icon_razz.gif

Archived