Suggestions?

Hey, Im looking for a new challenge. Just won champs league and fa cup with aresnal with relative ease and am now looking for something abit harder. Want to build my own team in the championship however am not interested in the big boys ie. wolves, birmingham, derby, reading etc. Any suggestions would be much appreciated :)

As I have said in other threads, I find the A-league a decent challenge due to the salary cap, so try to build a Asian Championship winning squad or a World Club winnign squad there would be a challnege.(my best is semi-final of Asian Champions League lost 3-2 aggregate)

Bognor Regis in Blue Square South.

Or when adding a manager, take over a club where the Chairman is looking to sell and you may be bought by a rich tycoon.....or a cheap consortium like on my Palace save. £7m transfer budget to fight relegation....a guy on another forum got a tycoon and got £14m in the Championship!

Hey, Im looking for a new challenge. Just won champs league and fa cup with aresnal with relative ease and am now looking for something abit harder. Want to build my own team in the championship however am not interested in the big boys ie. wolves, birmingham, derby, reading etc. Any suggestions would be much appreciated :)

Since nobody else took notice of the criteria you set I'll suggest Plymouth Argyle. They don't have a great squad and are predicted finishing pretty low down the table. Prove the media wrong and push for the playoffs and long term - take them to the Premiership. :D

Archived