15-year old Brazilian players

My South American scout came to me with a couple of 15 year old players whom he predicted would become leading defenders of my league. I rescouted them with my assistant manager who has a high JPP and he too concurred with the scout. However i cannot get players from Brazil until they turn 18 and since i can offer them just three year contracts until they turn 18 my question is what will happen if the contract expires even before they come to me? Also will i be able to extend their contracts even if they dont get the work permit the second time around?

Depends on the size of the club, I dont have any problems getting the young players to join my side. It's pretty annoying waiting till they turn 18 as you can mold them in that time of 3 years. Too bad he cant buy out his contract then you get him on a free with a added sign on fee, somewhat matching his contract buy out ;)

i signed a 15y/o brazilian wonderkid striker with a portugese passport for my Plymouth team and he is 19 now, he won best footballer in the world when he was 17, set his value at £50 mill and no bids ever come, with him and Daniel Aquino my strike force is damn good

i signed a 15y/o brazilian wonderkid striker with a portugese passport for my Plymouth team and he is 19 now, he won best footballer in the world when he was 17, set his value at £50 mill and no bids ever come, with him and Daniel Aquino my strike force is damn good

wow he sounds amazing

winning world player of the year at 17. if he was real he would of been better than pele.

you got a screenshot of him

Depends on the size of the club, I dont have any problems getting the young players to join my side. It's pretty annoying waiting till they turn 18 as you can mold them in that time of 3 years. Too bad he cant buy out his contract then you get him on a free with a added sign on fee, somewhat matching his contract buy out ;)

That's right. you can sign 15-year olds but they won't join you until they turn 18. In the meantime they may well sign new contracts with their original club but it will expire on the date they come to you. Then you have a minimum of 2 further years farming them out to get a work permit.

wow this sounds weird at the age 17 hmm...

what did he do romp the championship with 40 goals helped you win the league cup and the fa cup, and was best player at youth level

sorry but it seems really odd , he couldn't play in the champions league, world cup or other big tournament how did he end up being world footballer of the year?

is this a new bug ?

Bug or not true.

maybe they should let you sign them at 15 or 16 except he is ineligible to play like pato was in fm08, he sat in the reserves doing nothing but you could feed him your training for excellent growth

I will sort a screenie somehow, i will try to show everything, and it was European Player of the year, i was surprised by the award, but he scored a good amount and assisted alot, his name is Silesio, cant remember the team i signed him from, just check this post in a week or so, i should have a screen shot, he had 15+ on so many stats for a 15 year old!!, i thought people had this happen to them all the time in the game, i never seem to have a 30+ goals a season man but people have 50+ so i can understand why people thnk im talking balls

Archived