Save Game Upload thread

Ok, if I am wrong then a mod can close this thread and point me in the way of one that exists already but I can't find one.

Basically I intend for this to be a thread where users can upload any savegames they have that others might want to play, or where people can request a specific savegame and somebody with a quick computer can do it for them.

E.g. if you have a savegame where you have taken a league 2 club to the champions league, you could upload it here as some people might want to play it.

Or if you wanted a game with certain leagues running but 8 seasons in, then somebody could do that for you and then upload it.

The reason I am starting this is because I see threads pop up on this forum fairly often with people who are either bored with the game or don't know who to start with and this hopefully could make it a bit simpler for those who don't know who to start with as they could just pick a game from here, or those who are bored of the game as they could play with a different scenario to normal.

I will start things off here with an upload of my current savegame.

It has all the english leagues running and it is in 2033.

The leagues are shown in the screenshots below.

Premiership

Championship

League 1

League 2

Blue Square Premier

Blue Square South

Blue Square North

The savegame will be uploaded tomorrow.

If you want to request a game to be holidayed them PM me with what leagues, what database size, which nations you want players kept from and how many seasons you want me to holiday through. I can get through about 8 seasons an hour with a dozen leagues running so I can complete requests fairly quickly.

Could be a good idea as being in 2033 you are not going to have any of the stars of today playing so all players will be regen.

Also i wouldnt mind playing from that date with the leagues looking totally different from today, i couldnt get to that date myself as i just dont have the time. Has taken me long enough to get through 3 seasons

Archived