Has Anyone Experienced This Before?

I have just been looking at my fixtures for the next couple of games when I notice this.

strangefixtures.jpg

Wondering if anyone has ever had to play a team back to back? I know it might happen in some leagues with few teams, but never seen it in the EPL before.

A good team effort has just seen me win the first match 4-2 at Old Trafford. Now for the 'return leg' at St James' Park.

EDIT: My team has just scraped a 1-0 win at St James' Park thanks to a beautiful 80th minute goal from Cristiano Ronaldo

Happens all the time in Blue Square Premier.

Two seasons ago in real life Farsley played Halifax at home on boxing day then the return match was on new years day.

But never in Premier League

one question how many times as the particular match been rearranged?

How the hell did you beat man u 5-0 with leeds?

Leeds have a good team. and i fluked my way to winning the FA cup in the first season to put me into europe.

As i was in europe in the second season i was able to sign a couple of good players, i.e Leo, Dentinho, Rat, Mattock, Renan. Delph is pretty damn good aswell, and as for beating Man Utd 5-0, well every team has bad days.

I recently played Liverpool in the Champs League 1st leg on the Tuesday night, then in the FA Cup on the Saturday, Re-arranged league game on the following Wednesday night and Champs league 2nd leg a week later. The results were 1-2, 4-0, 5-1 and 4-1:cool:. I was Arsenal btw.

Archived