Newgen system changed in latest patch?

I can't shake the feeling that the newgen system has been changed in the latest patch.

All the newgens with hugh PA are extrremely weak and for what they're worth some of them have barely progressed.

I'm only in my fourth season so none of mine have reached over 20, but i'm pretty sure it was faster in 9.0.2

Has anyone noticed anything similar?

I can't shake the feeling that the newgen system has been changed in the latest patch.

All the newgens with hugh PA are extrremely weak and for what they're worth some of them have barely progressed.

I'm only in my fourth season so none of mine have reached over 20, but i'm pretty sure it was faster in 9.0.2

Has anyone noticed anything similar?

Yep the same for me I was in a save with Aston Villa and in 8 seasons iirc there was only 1 world class regen, and I bought him when he was very young and spent about 3-4 years making him that way.

Not had much problem with regens in my game. Seems to be ok for me.

Have you started a new game after applying 9.0.3?

I just holidayed during the night, and very few of my newgens have actually made it even close to their PA

Out of 20 only 3 of them have turned really good

Yep the same for me I was in a save with Aston Villa and in 8 seasons iirc there was only 1 world class regen, and I bought him when he was very young and spent about 3-4 years making him that way.

Sounds realistic to me, how long has Bojan been in reserveteam at Barcelona? And Ronaldinho had to play in Brazil en PSG before becoming any good at Barcelona/Milan.

look fine to me, and realistically as well i am finding young kids who are actually good enough to play straight away, just like some kids are nowadays. I got some 5/6 new regens, 1 from my own academy, and 5 found for really good prices. my scouting and coaching his highly reliable. net spend of £6m on all of them. You dont have to get 7* star regens though. Normal 4* regens are good. You can win the champions league with a load of 140-160CA players, its a matter of tactics. But spain has a lot of good youngsters, as does france and italy.

Sounds realistic to me, how long has Bojan been in reserveteam at Barcelona? And Ronaldinho had to play in Brazil en PSG before becoming any good at Barcelona/Milan.

Didnt say it wasnt realistic, what I was trying to say it seems it takes longer developing (sp

?) players in the latest patch:o

Archived