Add a little RPG

Recently the great idea came to me. What if there was more depth to your manager in the game. For a start you should have the same type of stats as other staff do, so that you can make your own "scout reports" and coach people yourself. You could add to these stats with experience "points", just like an RPG. You could earn exp from getting a higher wage from your club (so that there was actually a point in it) and winning competitions etc.

Id also like to control what languages i learn, so for example if i am with a greek team with a load of spanish players in it, it might be best to learn spanish, but i would have to live in spain first

Tell me what you think:thup:

i like the language idea, also i think if you have a player on your shortlist and you keep confirming interest, plus they want to come, they should start learning the language of the country you are in. Also if you have a future transfer confirmed, it would help if they started learning before they came.

The idea that has been going in FM Live is that you train your attributes. Its something that could easily be transferred over to FM and I feel, in essence, should be. However, there isn't all that much that is customisable, as much of it depends on your own ability as a human. It could be tied in with a better advisor system, so that if you improve a certain attribute you get hints and tips about how to use it, but that does seem strained. Really, although it would be neat, there's not a lot that can be done with it.

However, the learning languages option is something that could work well. I don't even think it should be an option: I think if you have a number of e.g. Spanish players in your team you can pick it up.

Learning languages etc... im all for.

But not spending points.

Personal scouting for example should not depend on some random stat you need to grind... but upon your own ability to look at a player and judge if hes good or not... like we ALL do in real life.

Agreed!! 1010

Archived