Do you have one player that keeps getting injured?

I paid £65M for Benzema and he been injured 4 times in 5 games (I don't mean a knock, I mean game ending injuries). Is this a record?

The game he didn't get injured I'd subbed him at HT

According to my scouts before I signed him (or my coaches now) he does not have any weaknesses. He should not be injury prone. Thankfully all the injuries have been short term. My team is missing him as he's by far my best striker.

My fans were delighted at my transfer coup at the beginning of my game, June 08. I persuaded Stephen Appiah to come to my Championship side on a free. He was my marquee signing, on the highest wages and intended to be club captain.

He arrived injured and remained on the treatment table until the season was well underway. As soon as he was back in light training and moved to the reserve squad, he got injured again. This has happened again and again - now nearing the end of the season he has played 20 minutes of one reserve game (got injured of course). I think he's listed as have picked up 6 separate injuries - all without earning one penny of his fat salary.

Love it!! :eek:

Not my striker, but a newgen in my game, that makes Michael Owen's injury problems look small.

18johnphilliskirk.th.png

18johnphilliskirk2.th.png

He's only 27 btw, he has 3 injuries missing off there (I couldn't fit them onto 2 slides), they are:

Thigh strain - 3 weeks

Dead leg - 6 days

Damaged heel - 13 days

in my save, rooney has been virtually out since january 2009, after a serious injury, he would receive another in a reserve game or on international duty, so he has only played about 10 games out of around 30

My fans were delighted at my transfer coup at the beginning of my game, June 08. I persuaded Stephen Appiah to come to my Championship side on a free. He was my marquee signing, on the highest wages and intended to be club captain.

He arrived injured and remained on the treatment table until the season was well underway. As soon as he was back in light training and moved to the reserve squad, he got injured again. This has happened again and again - now nearing the end of the season he has played 20 minutes of one reserve game (got injured of course). I think he's listed as have picked up 6 separate injuries - all without earning one penny of his fat salary.

Love it!! :eek:

would be great if these were knee injuries. not all big risk signings pay off i guess.

Lee Holmes for my Saints team has been on and off the treatment table in the 1 and 1/2 seasons i've been playing. Have been very carefull with him and have now managed to get him to play in 2 of my last 3 games for at least 60 mins in both. Hoping he has turned a corner, and can help me in the run in.

I said 4 injuries in 5 games. Well I'm now in February (Benzema joined in July) and he's on injury number 6. For £65M I've been robbed.

I wonder how much I will get for him if I try to sell in the summer?

Archived