FM All-Nighter Monday

I just realized i left my save on my brothers laptop :( i have a save here but its probably about a month before and i can't really be bothered to play it again. Might aswell wait until tomorrow to get it, gonna stock up on lucozade and pro plus for tomorrow night though.

I'm here, again. :D:(

Anyone care to help me?

Unless you are strapped for cash, which I assume you are not, get him. Can't have too many class players. I made sure I had 4 strikers in my ManUtd squad as injuries have given me probs in the past and what happens? By mid feb 3 of them are injured aaaaaargh. It worked out quite ok but squad depth is essential when trying to keep the board of a big club content.

I'd buy him any way so you've got a dedicated right mid as cover for robben and leave higuain as a front man. Goucruff is quality. I've got him on my ac save as a back up. although i'm not playing that one tonight
Unless you are strapped for cash, which I assume you are not, get him. Can't have too many class players. I made sure I had 4 strikers in my ManUtd squad as injuries have given me probs in the past and what happens? By mid feb 3 of them are injured aaaaaargh. It worked out quite ok but squad depth is essential when trying to keep the board of a big club content.

Cheers guys, decided to sign him. :thup:

Archived