Feeder clubs to loan - Completely useless feature

What leagues are your feeders in? If they are in low leagues, then the players are not very likely to want to go to them. Also, if the club states they will only be backup players, they may not want to go on loan just to be in the reserves or on the bench

What is thire reason for rejection? Most likely they have a much higher reputation than the club or league and do not think going there would help thire development. You should try loaning them lower reputation players or getting a higher quality feeder club.

EDIT: Good greif, 3 posts making the same points in a minute!

It is hard sometimes thats why it helps to work on one feeder and get them good. I got Wolves to the Prem, wasnt hard as my regens were talented. Now my players get Prem first team football and keep Wolves mid table.

this is my one gripe with FM, i have a bunch of feeder clubs in the championship and im in the prem, none of my players will go to my feeder clubs even though they are all good championship players according to my fm. one of myp layers even refused to go on loan to a premiership club.

it makes it difficult to give all my young starlets match experience if they wont go on loan anywhere, even thoguh it would benefit their career. you thought they would be glad to be given the oppurtunity of first tema football

When I was playing with Palermo in serie A, I had a Belgian team as a feeder club (playing in the main league) and 2 Spanish teams for liga BBVA. My players were going to those clubs and they also returned with better attributes.

It's a very good feature and it works well IF you have good feeder clubs to send your players to.

When given the option, I'll always try and take a side that plays in a division below my side. Players are less likely to want to relocated to different cities/countries/continents (unless for EU status advantages) for the sake of a loan deal. It's probably a personality issue in some cases.

Only Hibernian are realistic, and the SPL rep, and that of Hibs are both quite low. As said before, the player's squad status at his loan club might also be a problem.

I use this feature successfully all the time, your feeder club options are the problem, this is clearly not a bug.

When given the option, I'll always try and take a side that plays in a division below my side. Players are less likely to want to relocated to different cities/countries/continents (unless for EU status advantages) for the sake of a loan deal. It's probably a personality issue in some cases.

Only Hibernian are realistic, and the SPL rep, and that of Hibs are both quite low. As said before, the player's squad status at his loan club might also be a problem.

I use this feature successfully all the time, your feeder club options are the problem, this is clearly not a bug.

If my feeders are the problems then how it is my fault when those feeders are the what my board recommended. As I said when I manually find a feeder the board always refueses even if its 1 or 2 division down.

I don't think that anyone has mentioned that part of the reason they refuse could be down to the players character. If they've not got the best characters, "unprofessional", "unambitious" or similar, it might be hard to loan them out, train them well, learn new PPM's etc...

Obvious reasons are likely to be the players reputation versus the reputation of the feeder clubs, along with if the feeder club suggests the players will be "first team", "cover" or "backup". I personally never loan players to any club unless they're likely to be a first team regular.

To be honest though, I've never usually had much trouble loaning players out when managing Man Utd, either to feeder clubs or the plethora of other clubs willing to take them when I make them available for loan.

I don't think that anyone has mentioned that part of the reason they refuse could be down to the players character. If they've not got the best characters, "unprofessional", "unambitious" or similar, it might be hard to loan them out, train them well, learn new PPM's etc...

Obvious reasons are likely to be the players reputation versus the reputation of the feeder clubs, along with if the feeder club suggests the players will be "first team", "cover" or "backup". I personally never loan players to any club unless they're likely to be a first team regular.

To be honest though, I've never usually had much trouble loaning players out when managing Man Utd, either to feeder clubs or the plethora of other clubs willing to take them when I make them available for loan.

AS I said before I think the reputation is the problem. 90% of players 21 and under have continental reputation and this stops them from going on loan.

Archived