where do i complain to.......

whre do i go to complain about the moderators on this forum? Time and time again they close threads that have valid points about the bad things in the game simply because it makes the game look bad, surely people are entitled to their opinion?!!!!!!! Im sure that i will get banned for this (which will prove my point) but i dont really care, i just thought i should say!

Just PM a mod, and just double check the forum rules. It might often be that it's a thread that you've created has already been created and or in other peoples views it might not of been raised in a constructive manor, bashing and maybe swearing.

*I haven't read your threads. Well I might off.

Just PM a mod, they'll tell why more than likely.

I feel the mods do a good on the site. Im sure they close the threads for a good reason.

Edit: Just been looking through your post and threads started by you Brayley and you do seem to start alot of pointless threads and keep on swearing when they have told you not to.

Rules are rules mate.

Im sure the mods will give you a good reason ask them.

The main reasons that threads complaining about FM get closed are either that they have descended into childish bickering or the OP is just an incoherent or pointless rant. Many threads that are not pro-FM stay open, take this thread as an example, clear concise points about why he feels FM has let him down, hence why it is still open

whre do i go to complain about the moderators on this forum? Time and time again they close threads that have valid points about the bad things in the game simply because it makes the game look bad, surely people are entitled to their opinion?!!!!!!! Im sure that i will get banned for this (which will prove my point) but i dont really care, i just thought i should say!

Complain to Mods@sigames.com.

Also, you can lose the conspiracy theory if you like. We've never banned anyone for simply having an opinion we disagree with. Additionally, we don't close threads that have valid points. We close useless threads, pointless threads, threads that are pure rants, etc.

Archived