AMC problem

I am playing 3-5-2 with AMC behind 2 strikers. Almost always ANY player I put in AMC position get rate under 6, the good ones made it 6.5, the average - even 4!!! I so some resemblance about AMC problem, is it this kind of problem? What does it means?

It's a known Bug (slight error in programme), that means a player placed in this position will always struggle to get good ratings, I find though that with my attacking 4-51/4-3-3 the player I use there generally has a good game, just doesn't get reflected accurately in the ratings.

I am playing 3-5-2 with AMC behind 2 strikers. Almost always ANY player I put in AMC position get rate under 6, the good ones made it 6.5, the average - even 4!!! I so some resemblance about AMC problem, is it this kind of problem? What does it means?

I play the same formation and whilst I certainly experienced this all the time with 9.2.0, tbh I'm finding the AMC ratings less extreme with the new patch.

The thing is, it's only the rating that's the problem, not his performance. Therefore, try to ignore the rating and look at his pass rate etc. If he's performing to your satisfaction, just forget the rating, let it go.

It is def better with the 9.3 patch but not fully fixed. Im at Cruzerio i play 4-3-1-2 with wagner as the 1. He has scored 18 goals in my first season but his raitings were average. He was one of the top goalscorers in the league but not ever in the top 20 raitings in the league. Also the top raitings in the league are all strikers and defenders. Glad for the goals but wagner singal handedly won me the league and his raings should have been alot better.

I've found that as long as my AMC scores or has an assist, his rating's fine. So, um...try to make him do that. ;)

Seriously, it's better with 9.3, but not all the way better; I've found that putting the player in a different role (I usually go with MC) right before the game ends really helps his rating for the game. The trick is remembering to do that.

Archived