why scout the world when you can scout scotland

i have 2 turks, 1 lithuanian, 1 iranian & a romainian. these 5 players are the best in my game but for every 1 star from hear to azerbajan and back? i seem to find 10 scotstars.

also i day i checked on dick brown & he was a snoty wee kid the next time i went back i found this dude stairing at me.. lol what gives, haha my youth coaches must be doing overtime.

hhhyi7.png

jjjhx9.png

ooosk8.png

hkuflen8.png

If these are all your regens can I ask what training programme your are using?

I cant get even close to that in my game :(

indavidual.

df

md

st

set to maximize each position: st is attacking at high with the other sceduals at medium.

Not just scottish I havent had that many of any nationallity come throught ranks at my club.

I have paid top dollar to buy some though, I want to know where I am going wrong :(

:confused:... well why dont you explain where your going wrong :thup::rolleyes:

Not just scottish I havent had that many of any nationallity come throught ranks at my club.

I have paid top dollar to buy some though, I want to know where I am going wrong :(

How can he explain where he's going wrong if he doesn't know?

auuhh. dou think hes ---> :confused:

auuhh. dou think hes ---> :confused:

Firstly thanks Mike for understanding what I meant, I thought I was talking double dutch again.

I will state my enquiry more clearly on this occasion:

You seem to do a very good job of developing world class regens on a regular basis (or thats the impression your threads give us) and I personllay would like to know who you are doing this on a consistent basis. I have a 12 year game running and I have had 1 half decent regen come through the ranks I would like to know exactly how you manage to train and develop these regens?

I hope my use of correct punctuation, grammar and spelling dont confuse the issue of my request?

Archived