Football Manager Wiki

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oop, sorry about contributing to the off-topicness, convo got interesting and had to join in.

FWIW, I did mean to be involved in doing the Wiki, but I have had a lot of real life work to do that has eaten into the time I would have used to do this

I blame Peter, he comes back from his holiday at Butlins and starts causing all sorts of trouble :D

I agree. But we shouldn't let ourselves be led by him.

Oop, sorry about contributing to the off-topicness, convo got interesting and had to join in.

FWIW, I did mean to be involved in doing the Wiki, but I have had a lot of real life work to do that has eaten into the time I would have used to do this

We're alright to spam, we've worked hard on this.

But you? Get out of our thread :p

Work or else I'm afraid we'll have to throw you out :cool:

Work or else I'm afraid we'll have to throw you out :cool:

I'd like to see you try Alan :p

I'll have a look through the Wiki now and make a note of anywhere I feel I can contribute and get on it when I next have some free time. That good enough for you sir? :D

I'd like to see you try Alan :p

I'll have a look through the Wiki now and make a note of anywhere I feel I can contribute and get on it when I next have some free time. That good enough for you sir? :D

Boarderline acceptable, so I'll allow you to continue posting just for now. :D

Boarderline acceptable, so I'll allow you to continue posting just for now. :D

Thank you for being so gracious :D

Agree, if he was a graduate of Haven then fine, but Butlins just doesn't cut the mustard here.

TBH, they are both rubbish IMO. Live in a town with a Butlin's in it and a Haven just up the coast so I see a lot of the riffraff they attract ;)

Breen?

Brean? There aint no Butlin's there, I do live down the coast from there though

I would like to know where Jimmy heard about us.

Me too actually. Great to see word of an endeavour from here being spread around

EDIT: Need to type faster

Sounds spam-tastic. So.. has anyone here visited this website before then? :p

What website? I thought this was a dating chat room :p

On my journey through the Wiki, I have found a few pages I can, hopefully, improve, including the Bristol City one, so I will get started on doing that in some spare time over the next few weeks :thup:

You can't wait, admit it. Do you live near the Butlins?

No, thank God, live about a mile or so uptown. Can still hear the noise if there is a concert or something on though

Archived