Man City

Have anyone notice,with Man City,When you start a new game.They always sign the same players before the season starts.

I can say that, not alot of clubs go after the same players over each new game which you start.When ever i took over a club,i look at the players,change tactics which i play to passing.When i seen the players,which have the weak side,i bring in players which improves the players i got.

yes, but this has always happened on all of the fm games

i remember pandev always went to chelsea, i think it was van der vaart who went to liverpool often too, these were on 08 i think

man city always sign obasi, zhirkov, srna sometimes, moutinho

I offered Kuyt for 25million and they bought him, Pennant for 15million, they got him and Aurelio for 10million haha!

VDV went United, then after 3seasons, Chelsea got him.

And Srna 16.5 million, possibly my best signing over 7years!

I offered Kuyt for 25million and they bought him, Pennant for 15million, they got him and Aurelio for 10million haha!

VDV went United, then after 3seasons, Chelsea got him.

And Srna 16.5 million, possibly my best signing over 7years!

update to 920, probably wont be able to do that sort of thing anymore.

I did that before my update ;) but i've continued my game after updating it. And i know less clubs offer even when you offer out for cheap i've noticed.

And Srna used to never miss a free kick.. now he's lucky to score 1 every season! but thats the patch problems so i won't go into it lol.

seriously, why do people always start new games? how can you even notice trends in what happens in the opening few windows?

i used to start new games.

im determined to stick this 1 out & have been playing since day 1. now in my 12th season.

It's just what the game perceives the team as needing, and what it can afford.

This is the correct answer.

Start a few games in a row with "use real players" un-ticked and you may see a difference. I've never tried that before, come to think of it, and it may be a good way to prove/disprove this theory.

...I feel an experiment coming on....

Archived