The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

changed the scoreline, macca icon_smile.gif as for moving Trigo, you would have to put the scoreline between the {code} tags for that to work, otherwise the board doesn't recognise multiple spaces icon_smile.gif

for instance:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Libya 1 Mozambique 2</pre>

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Al-Barqi (32) Dário (7)

Trigo (21)

</pre>

or:

<pre class="ip-ubbcode-code-pre">Libya 1 Mozambique 2

Al-Barqi (32) Dário (7)

Trigo (21)

</pre>

neither of which strike me as ideal icon_frown.gif

Originally posted by johned:

liverpool are crap

and

liverpool are crap

they are really really crap

we will beat them on wednesday

are some extremely annoying and irrelevant posts that were made in uskopites' thread And Adopted Scouser

Both posts can be spotted on page 4 of the story.

Could one of you mods have a look and warn the guilty party of his conduct.

Originally posted by axeman:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by johned:

liverpool are crap

and

liverpool are crap

are some extremely annoying and irrelevant posts that were made in uskopites' thread And Adopted Scouser

Could one of you mods have a look and warn the guilty party of his conduct. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just going to let it go - hoping that after the warning it would all dissapear - but Terk, if you could erase the extraneous dialogue starting after my first reply to johned that would be tops. Thanks for your every excellent support. Nice to see that there is definately concern for form in the forum

Originally posted by uskopite:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by axeman:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by johned:

liverpool are crap

and

liverpool are crap

Could one of you mods have a look and warn the guilty party of his conduct. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I was just going to let it go - hoping that after the warning it would all dissapear - but Terk, if you could erase the extraneous dialogue starting after my first reply to johned that would be tops. Thanks for your every excellent support. Nice to see that there is definately concern for form in the forum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

all sorted icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Terk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by uskopite:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by axeman:

liverpool are crap

and

liverpool are crap

I was just going to let it go - hoping that after the warning it would all dissapear - but Terk, if you could erase the extraneous dialogue starting after my first reply to johned that would be tops. Thanks for your every excellent support. Nice to see that there is definately concern for form in the forum </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

all sorted icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Cheers , and Happy Kwanza!

Could we please have a 'stickly' at the top of the forum labled "posting space for these who cannot write or are lost"? Then it won't cutter up everywhere and when your team has just lost you can take out your frustrations by telling the illiterate random posters there what numbskulls they are.

Originally posted by mavericktango:

Could we please have a 'stickly' at the top of the forum labled "posting space for these who cannot write or are lost"? Then it won't cutter up everywhere and when your team has just lost you can take out your frustrations by telling the illiterate random posters there what numbskulls they are.

We already have the anecdotes thread. To be honest you can print things in massive letters at the top of the forum and people will still post crap that shouldnt be here.

Raptor just won't give it up. icon_mad.gif

Originally posted by Goldy:

I need some assistance in repairing my bold facing blunder in the last post of my story. I forgot to close the bold facing tag on the player's name at the start of the second line of the update.

A Druid or an Impostor needs help icon_wink.gif

All sorted for you icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Many thanks icon_biggrin.gif

My second post in my Cypriot Delights Story...could some one possible just break up the paragraphs. I've not inserted a space between each part. I think it is clear where each space should be

Thanks in advance!

Okkas

You might also want to remove my attempt at resizing the highlighted point, because I couldn't remember that the board doesn't support that tag icon_redface.gif

You're welcome Leo. I like reading most of the stories here. It's just that some have been going so long that I don't really feel up to reading them from the start. It wouldn't leave me any time for my own story and game icon_wink.gif

Archived