The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Terk, anyone ? could you help me. In my Story 'Escape to Victory' in one of teh latest posts entitled Wednesday 6th July – Saturday 9th July two more meaningless friendlies ? I have indadvertnly got a code wrong.

Can you change the code at the end of

I’m beginning to get the feeling I’ll be totally unprepared when the season proper starts[/b]

to a [/i]

Thanks. Hope this makes sense. I think this will sort it all.

bah 1 post in and i'm making mistakes lol

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/97319217/m/4802089691

can u change

And 10 mins ago i was giving my name to the police for speading down to M62. its times like these i think to myself. I hate karma

to

And 10 mins ago i was giving my name to the police for speading down to M62. its times like these i think to myself. I hate Time Travel

i bolded what needed changing thanks icon_smile.gif

Can the following be entered in my last post below the comments and above Goalkeepers. Cheers icon_smile.gif

Just here!

So here I was, in the hot seat of Wimbledon (what do you mean you already knew, it wasn’t that obvious!).

First things first, money… nope none of that, great. A look at the squad and it’s tiny… great. So what to do? How about some friendlies, nope none of them arranged, even better. Premiership? Your having a laugh, who’s stupid idea was this.

Luckily the office had a drinks cabinet, well they don’t need a trophy cabinet do they! I grabbed myself a drink and settled down to look through the squad details.

Actually I stumbled across another such tagging mistake a few lines earlier in the same thread. Bloody incompetence on my part.

The line starts with the following:

â€Now don't you start torturing me you gitâ€[/b]

Many thanks in advance icon_biggrin.gif

Bugger, in my attempt to be careful I've found out that I haven't. Please could you fix the italics in the middle of my last post. It should be

"Well done team, good work on getting back in front. You full backs pull your fingers out, I don't want anymore dodgy goals going in the back of our net."
heres the linkhere

HELP

My brother Super saddler was logged into the computer and I've updated my Sink or Swin Story in his bloomin name.

Any chance you could amend/delete this so its written by me and not him.

Its the joys of having to share a bloomy computer whilst waiting my laptop to be repaired. Will not drink at the machine again, even though the mighty Baggies are driving me to it.

Thanks in advance.

Hi guy's made a error...I blame the late nights anyway on my last post made a few errors the man one being under

2.45 only wilson and inggebtesen shold be in bold also a fe italic errors and splet scream wrong. I f you can sort any would be very grateful..Thanks guys and sorry to give you extra work.

Archived