The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

And if I could do quotes that would help.

In summary

PP70 draw local giants in 5th round glamour tie

should be in bold. The rest shouldn't (until I ask for it again, anyway).

Hope this makes some sort of sense. I guess if it doesn't you won't do anything about it !

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=210...962074102#8962074102

ok, so I dont have word at the moment, so wrote up the last post in notepad, didn't realise it had screwed up the paragraphing so badly. Any chance it could be tidied up this once please? icon_smile.gif I'll check it next time before posting I promise icon_razz.gif

Thanks!

Originally posted by Brian of Nazareth:

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=210...962074102#8962074102

ok, so I dont have word at the moment, so wrote up the last post in notepad, didn't realise it had screwed up the paragraphing so badly. Any chance it could be tidied up this once please? icon_smile.gif I'll check it next time before posting I promise icon_razz.gif

Thanks!

done icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Ell and Back:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> A hat trick from new midfielder {b]Vigna[/b] was simply brilliant, he got two in the first half and a third early in the second making him our clear top scorer.

Just needs the bold sorting. Cheeers.

Last post in here icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

done that one as well, even though you're a leeds fan icon_razz.gif

Originally posted by Educated Hick:

Can one of you gents fix the coding error in my Brazil story here? Thank you kindly in advance.

putting code tags around the code tag is a new one on me, so you get the award for most inventive f*ck-up, well done icon14.gif

Originally posted by Terk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Educated Hick:

Can one of you gents fix the coding error in my Brazil story here? Thank you kindly in advance.

putting code tags around the code tag is a new one on me, so you get the award for most inventive f*ck-up, well done icon14.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I botched the cut and paste then. Always happy to provide fresh f*ckups for your amusement. icon14.gif

Originally posted by Terk:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Ell and Back:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> A hat trick from new midfielder {b]Vigna[/b] was simply brilliant, he got two in the first half and a third early in the second making him our clear top scorer.

Just needs the bold sorting. Cheeers.

Last post in here icon_smile.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

done that one as well, even though you're a leeds fan icon_razz.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No excuse!

Cheers Terk icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by Ell and Back:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> {b]Farrell[/b] returned to the squad after his injury on the tenth but again it was a case of one back, one out as Xavi Jimenez injured his wrist and missed another week of action.

I did it again icon_biggrin.gif </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Take your finger off the shift key, Smithy icon_razz.gif

Archived