The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by MandrakeTheBear:

could someone remove the random 'hashes' in the last sentence of my most recent post in Diary of A Bear, it was copied and pasted from something completely different...

Its not longer the most recent post, it's the one with no football matches mentioned at all basically. Thanks.

in my most recent post 28th july, i have accidentally included this from my notes at the very bottom of the post:

29th october commons back in beaten 2-0 never in it ***** performance att:7037 board pleased profit of 82K for the month.

Thanks a million if you could remove that, apologies for the sloppiness!

I have a sentence(Posted 01 August 2006 04:37)that made it in spectacularly bad form:

A chip bag against the movement of the defense found a drifting Marty opposite wing, and the winger headed the ball down again, this time to an unmarked McManus running into the box.

Which, although interesting, for certainly a chip bag on the pitch would distract the defenders, should probably read:

"A chip back against the movement of the defense found a drifting Marty on the opposite wing, and the winger headed the ball down again, this time to an unmarked McManus running into the box."

Originally posted by Raptor:

Alright gentlemen, sorry for the delay, but everything on this page is sorted now. Including Emmenaar's latest Æ’uck-up on the italics front in January icon_wink.gif

icon14.gif

Who said Groningers and Drenten couldn't get along? icon_wink.gif

Two minor, minor, minor, but annoying things could be better over in Cold Hard Cash Posted 16 August 2006 22:23

1) I misspell "Alessandro" as "Allesandro" about halfway through

2) the sequence "He smiled a bit and climbed into the car. I got in next to him.

He was quiet for a bit then turned to me and said,"... the 2nd "bit" should be "moment".

Cheers in advance!

Archived