The All New Mod Requests Thread

Terk

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Could my post in the FM Ess story be altered slightly please. Post dated 29th at just after 18:00 hours. I failed to take off the bold type for the title which then carried into first para. It should look like this:

Back Home

As the ‘stars’ of the Fort William Reserves return to Scotland, it is a tight schedule that is needed in order to plan for the forthcoming Play-Off game.

USKOPITE

Uskopite, otherwise known as that yank who wrote an e-mail arrives during a very cold and dull weekend

as a opposed to it all being bold until uskopites name!

http://community.sigames.com/eve/forums?a=tpc&s=210...462068081#9462068081

Hi!

in the last post here, an italic closing bracket was missed off the "Middlesborough [/i[/b]" bit and where it says:

'None noticed, but several tried eating..."

in the first paragraph could it please read:

None noticed the smell, but ....

Hi guys in this thread the post on the 3rd December at 18:47 entitled 'Jenner-Murphy Seething over "Time-Warp"' is missing the date in front of the title. I would like the post to read like this please:

7th August 2005 - Jenner-Murphy Seething over "Time Warp"

Jenner-Murphy was today elated as he saw his Chelsea side record a 3-0 win over Arsenal in the Community Shield claiming in the post-match interview that he loved the performance, and it was one up against his rival Mr Wenger. Wenger when asked what went wrong in the match told the interviewer he didn't see it.

However the shocking news that a computer crash in the FA headquarters has lead to Joe Jenner-Murphy being thrown into a time warp and taken back leaving the Community Shield match unplayed, along with 2 pre-season friendlys (which keeping with newspaper tradition we completely ignored)

Thank you very much in advance icon_smile.gif

Originally posted by simonh1979:

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Terk:

simon, where do you want the italics to be closed in that post?

Sorry. My bad. At the end please mate. Whole post in italics. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

done icon_smile.gif

Hello, in my post at 19.21 on the 6th dec, i made a editing error with italics. If someone could make it read...

Okkas explained to Channel 4:

“We have to be strict with everyone. We MUST keep within our targets to progress as a team, as individuals and as a club over all. But the players will appreciate how tight a ship we run eventually and those that don’t will not last at the club.â€

Reports from within the club reveal all is not as expected too when it is revealed that Dixie Flatline, KingMike, uskopite, Super Walli, Hell Hath No Fury and BobBev have not all signed full-time deals at present. An insider suggests the group were not happy with the financial packages offered to them and have signed part-time deals in order to make a point. However, Otto Baric tells the press;

“It is not like reports say. We have many players who want to play part-time until that sort out their current jobs.â€

Rather than it all being in italics.

cheers guys!

Archived