[Israel] Data Issues

Simon Tipple

• SI Staff

Please post any data issues related to Israel here.

As much of the data is subjective we’d ask that you respect everyone’s opinion and accept that the final decision is that of our club researchers and our heads of research.          

We also request you please adhere to the following three point plan when posting in the data topics:

·        State what you think is specifically wrong with a particular piece of data.              

·        State what you think the data should be.                            

·        State reasons/proof for your suggested corrections/improvements.                         

Please note that any non-data issues for Israel should be posted in the appropriate thread within the League Specific Issues forum. This would include issues such as league scheduling, league table sorting rules and match rules.

image.thumb.png.fe025e50926c501bca0b06a3a5538e32.png

I know absolutely nothing about this lad from real life but there's clearly an issue with his height/jumping reach here. Says his jumping reach is 7 but his height is 6'2''. AFAIK that means his jumping reach should be at least 12/13 (going off that chart I'd seen knocking about).  Seems like last year his height was listed as 5'11'', but still 7 jumping reach is still pretty low! 

Cheers :)

Edited by Flußkrebs

On 25/11/2020 at 01:59, Flußkrebs said:

image.thumb.png.fe025e50926c501bca0b06a3a5538e32.png

I know absolutely nothing about this lad from real life but there's clearly an issue with his height/jumping reach here. Says his jumping reach is 7 but his height is 6'2''. AFAIK that means his jumping reach should be at least 12/13 (going off that chart I'd seen knocking about).  Seems like last year his height was listed as 5'11'', but still 7 jumping reach is still pretty low! 

Cheers :)

If it helps at all, he was 5' 9'' in FM19 and 5'11'' in FM20. So I suspect the height is wrong in FM21 (although 7 jumping reach is also probably too low). 

• SI Staff
5 hours ago, Flußkrebs said:

If it helps at all, he was 5' 9'' in FM19 and 5'11'' in FM20. So I suspect the height is wrong in FM21 (although 7 jumping reach is also probably too low). 

Hi @Flußkrebs.

We haven't filled in a height and weight or a jumping reach for him. So it will be random in new save games.

Have you got any sources to confirm the right height for him, that the Israel Head Researcher could use to verify what it should be, and then fill it in?

7 hours ago, Ed Hewison said:

Hi @Flußkrebs.

We haven't filled in a height and weight or a jumping reach for him. So it will be random in new save games.

Have you got any sources to confirm the right height for him, that the Israel Head Researcher could use to verify what it should be, and then fill it in?

Thanks for confirming. As I said in my first post, I have no idea what his actual height is. But as far as I am aware if the player is randomly assigned six foot two then his jumping reach should match, no? So it is appropriate. 7 jumping reach should match up to someone of like 5' 5'', not over six foot, if my understanding is right. If this is how players with no assigned height are usually dealt with then I think it should be realistically done over the game (so height matches jumping reach within a range of variance).

• SI Staff
20 hours ago, Flußkrebs said:

Thanks for confirming. As I said in my first post, I have no idea what his actual height is. But as far as I am aware if the player is randomly assigned six foot two then his jumping reach should match, no? So it is appropriate. 7 jumping reach should match up to someone of like 5' 5'', not over six foot, if my understanding is right. If this is how players with no assigned height are usually dealt with then I think it should be realistically done over the game (so height matches jumping reach within a range of variance).

I see what you mean. That would be a Gameplay issue though, and wouldn't be a data issue that the Head Researcher could resolve.
In this situation, and in regard to this thread, unless the researcher knew Azouri's height and jumping reach, he can't fix that. So not really worth discussing that here.

We currently have a feature request to better handle randomised attributes for jumping reach, when height is also randomised. 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi , i noticed that even in the new winter update you didnt filled all of maccabi haifa squad, there is a players who are in the squad every game and they are not even there, i notcied just 2 players who are added but they are on loans

46 minutes ago, lil ty said:

hi , i noticed that even in the new winter update you didnt filled all of maccabi haifa squad, there is a players who are in the squad every game and they are not even there, i notcied just 2 players who are added but they are on loans

you want me to make a players data  list for you? or its not possible right now

Edited by lil ty

@lil ty thanks for the message.

Unfortunately, we don't have the information to be able to add full U19 squads. It's mostly based on our ability to gather even the most basic information, including date of birth, after recent changes in the Israeli FA website.

Za'arura and Hajaj will be in the next update. I hope that Cohen and Bardugo may get in but can't guarantee that. We'll do our best to have them in for the next release.

If you can provide me with additional information, feel free to send me a private message and I'll be sure to respond and have that information added to the database.

• 3 weeks later...