Can't sign Youth Team Coaches

Offer bonuses, yearly wage rise, promotion wage rise, bonus for cup success, promotion, avoiding relegation etc. As much as needed for them to sign. 

Continue to bother the board for coach wage rises. 

Other option is to bring in less talented / reputation staff until you can get the wage rises done. 

3 hours ago, spudcake124 said:

Maximum wages are only 1.9k/week for my under 19 team coaches. I've currently have no youth coaches and can't sign any because none will sign for under the maximum wage I can spend. Any help?

or you can place an advert for u18 coach 

image.thumb.png.2674e5fd913ff5050fecac9ad3d02eec.png

4 hours ago, spudcake124 said:

Maximum wages are only 1.9k/week for my under 19 team coaches. I've currently have no youth coaches and can't sign any because none will sign for under the maximum wage I can spend. Any help?

ONLY £1.9K a week??? Who on earth are you managing? A lot of U19 coaches IRL would give their eye teeth for that a month! I'm sure there must be dozens of less greedy ones in game...

• 1 year later...
50 minutes ago, petertr said:

Same bug.

All staff want £3.1k per week, no matter how good they are.  Board will only allow £1.5k for U21 staff.

I ran adverts for months - not a single application.

https://community.sigames.com/bugtracker/football-manager-2022-early-access-beta-bugs-forum/transfers-contracts-scouting-recruitment-meetings-and-staff-responsibilities/

• 6 months later...
  • 1 year later...
On 08/08/2023 at 04:05, fm2030 said:

Anyone?

There was a known bug affecting this, but it's long been fixed. It is hard to recruit youth coaches in the game. There should be a 'interested in youth coaching' tick box like there is for 'interested in transfer' for players. It's very frustrating searching through endless lists of coaches to find ones that are willing to accept being an Under 18s or 21s coach. Placing an advert finds you some, but they are generally a really, really poor standard and linked to the level of staff the game would populate for that club by default, so it's rare you find anyone actually worth hiring that way.