• Replies 481
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

December 2027/28

image.thumb.png.ad0dd6f525e5314202dce627ef7bb4eb.png

A good month all in all.

Kicked off with a return to winning ways in the league and an easy two nil win at home to the Jambos.

Next up we had the chance of silverware and a chance of revenge on Dundee United for our Scottish Cup heartache a few seasons back. We needed extra time but a double from Gavin Eardley saw us lift the Betfred Cup for the second time in my career.

Tottenham in the last game of our Champions League group...yeah, let's move on.

Another game against Dundee United, this time in the league, but all we could muster was a boring nil nil in a game which saw Rangers close the gap on us.

Easy and definitive wins over St Mirren and Hamilton saw us keep the lead over the blue half of Glasgow but a late flurry from the teuchters saw us drop points to Caley Thistle and the Gers ended up going top of the SPFL :seagull:

Off to Edinburgh for the final game of the year and we saw the year off in fine style with a thrilling 3-2 win against the Hibees.

image.thumb.png.d4cbdd0fbf0413b864e3c422dd89f963.png 

It's been a tough month with injuries decimating my back line and I've had to play wingers as wing backs to plug the gaps. Also my vice captain David Turnbull, one of the few older heads in the entire squad, is out for the rest of the season as he sadly went down with a broken lower leg.

Right up against it as we start the new year but hopefully a few of the boys can come back in this two week winter break.

Europa League draw has occurred and we're off to Russia and Lokomotiv Moscow in February.

image.thumb.png.4f902f866aba019ab5ba6fb241d87634.png

January 2027/28

image.thumb.png.023c6fcc66ca78e58fc33bb12a856449.png

A tricky month again in the league has only been palatable as Rangers have dropped points as well.

We kicked off the Scottish Cup run with a trip to what is now Highland League Brechin and came out of it unscathed and with the win.

We then resumed our league campaign with a devasting win over Dundee at home in what was actually our only league win this month.

Three draws of diminishing returns followed as an exciting three all with Killie was followed by an acceptable one all with Celtic and then a dull and tawdry nil nil with Hearts left us top of the league by two points. Rangers had loses to Celtic and Hearts this month but still have a game in hand.

image.thumb.png.67431785e56f362431d51435ff7fedad.png

As we start coming into the business end of the season I'm still actually unbeaten again so far but so many draws this year.

image.thumb.png.a39e199fbe5f58634b12e71741a9166a.png

The league is closer then it has been in previous years with us and the Old Firm still within relative touching distance to the rest of the pack.

February 2027/28

image.thumb.png.f55a7194261e89e6e5493ee6a5f32212.png

A great month and we're starting to show title winning form after a tough winter.

A big three nil win at home to the Dons started our push before another big win this time at home to the Arabs in the league saw us stay top of the league.

We had a little stumble at home to Championship Ross County in the Scottish Cup and needed penalties in the return leg in Dingwall for us to go through to the quarter final where we came face to face with the Dons for the second time this month. This time the win was even more emphatic as we put four past them to fire us into the semi final.

A strong first leg showing against Lokomotiv Moscow saw us past them despite the loss in the second leg. You've seen who we drew. Unbelievable. Third time in four years or five years at exactly the same stage.

Rangers dropped points in draws with Dundee United and St Mirren so at the end of the month we sit top of the league on level footing but with a game in hand.

image.thumb.png.5aaac755051538146b6ddb58cc08c09d.png

Youth Intake 2028:

Here's what the Head Of Youth Development is saying...

image.thumb.png.b80aecbce49d7fada5b56994f6bc7589.png

...and what it looks like...

image.thumb.png.d39f23f4ddfb826bae526239cf4bd1a3.png

...couple of exciting ones there...

image.thumb.png.021d22e258299879902e217de7d3c6c7.png

...and it's nice to see a few other nationalities there thanks to our ever increasing global presence.

March 2027/28

image.thumb.png.9ef7437e0afa3762fcfd80a763557514.png

A tough month as we approach the Top 6 split.

A two two draw at Ibrox to start the month of was nothing to be sniffed at and I was happy with that before we made the short trip across Lanarkshire to face our local rivals Hamilton in an easy 3-1 win.

That tricky wee thorn Caley Thistle pricked us again and robbed us of two points in the league next before an absolute joke occurred and my squad was gutted of players for under 18 and under 21 international call ups.

We managed to soldier on against the Hibees and grab a win but Rangers dominated us at Fir Park. Seriously, we were left with only 14 players in the squad and had to use some of the recent newgens to take on the might of Rangers and we never really stood a chance.

We ended the month with our players returning and a solid win at home to the Buddies to keep level pegging with the Rangers.

You know how it goes with the annual game against the Hammers so I'm no gunnae even bother talking about it.

image.thumb.png.20f9511dd2ac8bf3471ee18c42d7d13b.png

Pre Split 2027/28

image.thumb.png.6829fe31ecb15b442eb007a93d01c203.png

A win over Dundee keeps us joint top as we head into the split and a last winner against their rivals Dundee United means we're in a second cup final this season and also still on for a historic treble!

image.thumb.png.1068654f34f41d6bc01d20d8852c14bb.png

Top 6 Split 2027/28

image.thumb.png.bd62bef5bba9831f905cf51ca4e9eef6.png

Are usual end of season struggle has hit again as we limped to the line and lost our lead with our two all draw with Dundee United.

It was compounded with our loss to Hibs but we were only two points behind and still had a chance on the final day but it wasn't to be as Rangers won their game against Hibs and despite our win at home to Celtic, some say they may have laid down to prevent Rangers taking the title, it wasn't to be.

We took on a jubilant Rangers in the curtain closer in the Scottish Cup Final and managed to finish the season with a win and another trophy as Gavin Eardley popped up for our ten man team in extra time to win us the cup.

image.thumb.png.7abd9b4bc1c5de6160432fd7528101f7.png 

Season 2027/28 Review

image.thumb.png.9ae83b772d3caea27bd2a5a6889e837e.png

image.thumb.png.b5c276ec66fa9aa326b365075dedae24.png

image.thumb.png.4a1a4e078892b9685196715f02a88052.png

image.thumb.png.754c22523c7c0fdc3a4c1d32e3165505.png

A tough season as I expected, too many draws ultimately cost us.

Considering the players I sold and how young the squad was I actually think we did remarkably well and to finish with two trophies and only just miss out on the league was a great achievement.

It's been great to see the stadium so full each week and I'm really looking forward to getting the new stadium and the extra income that that will bring to the club.

Some of the players need to really kick on next season as there hasn't been much of an improvement in current ability yet but I have every confidence that over the next couple of season's this will get better as they are still very very young. Again, considering that the Old Firm have older squads and paying tens of thousands on each player in their squad I maintain that the boys have done me proud this year.

No sooner then I mention it then the board have come back to advise our new stadium is secured and construction is about to begin...

image.thumb.png.7ce153c25a5a778e5df121caca7bc643.png

...I hope the lads can mature and be ready for our first season there to bring home a title.

Season 2028/29 Preview:

image.thumb.png.43629e33fc292f8e61c96f84daa4b527.png

So the bookies are tipping us for fourth...

...FOURTH?!?!

I've looked into Dundee United's summer and transfer activity and there is nothing major there so I'm at a loss as to why they are tipped to finish above us.

image.thumb.png.fb2cbfd6ffad15984e98c0e59364a010.png

The board aren't expecting us to pull up any trees so I'm confident of not getting the sack.

image.thumb.png.3ac6897940e19b75fc036ae1dd14ede3.png

image.thumb.png.c87b090a1109fb3bcc8db1edf1f7ec6b.png

We actually went out and spent some money this summer and brought in a left winger as we didn't have a sufficient level of quality there. Jack is a solid signing and has great potential still which I'm hopeful I can realise under my tutelage.

So, goals for the season?

We need to wrestle back the league title from the Ibrox trophy room!

image.thumb.png.2ed9cf7cc052bc8bcf83b8ee63bc7ed9.png

A good preseason considering the strength of opposition.

LET'S GO!

August 2028/29

image.thumb.png.72ac5d7c6155a48fff5a464127045c36.png

Well, I was going to say a mixed bag to the start of the season but actually looking at the screenshot it's been a good start to the month in terms of results.

A 100% record in the league has seen us go joint top with Rafa's Celtic.

The highlight of the league games this month was a huge four nil home win against reigning champs Rangers.

Our European adventure this season started brightly with a two legged win over Turkish big boys Besiktas and a home win against French big boys Monaco in the first leg but came to a shuddering halt with a second leg loss. 

On the plus side we actually are still in Europe but now we've dropped down into the Europa League. Here's the group we drew...

image.thumb.png.b1ed4223f25cd10441da7336e186556f.png

Our other game this month was in the Betfred Cup with a trip to Tynecastle and we got dumped on our a*se. The Jambos outplayed and out fought me and truly deserved the win.

So here's how we're looking at the end of the first month of the season.

Got to say, my one signing has really hit the ground running and popped up with some great, important goals and is our top scorer so far.

image.thumb.png.8729ef1cccbb968830caab3284b57f9a.png

September 2028/29

image.thumb.png.e5495e0867cebd5a9615029692e80e24.png

The season continues in a solid fashion this month as we maintain our 100% domestic record.

We sneaked a narrow one nil win away in Dundee in which we really rode our luck before our toughest opponent in Europe came to town.

Atletico Madrid turned up and we had a real ding dong of a game which I'm sure the neutrals enjoyed :brock:.

We had another trip to Tynecastle off the back of that tough European game, goals from Murray Lyon and Gavin Eardley sealed the win to keep us going toe to toe with Celtic.

A comfortable four one win at Fir Park finished our domestic commitments this month.

I perhaps took Maccabi for granted in Europe and played a fairly weak team and we could only manage a draw sadly but it's still early days and I'm sure that we will still be able to navigate our way through.

image.thumb.png.6f8b4c9eedf2907514d7725ca3ae347e.png

October 2028/29

image.thumb.png.5cce0018b7628f8b5ea292182eb9527f.png

A great month again for the club but we're used to strong starts now.

A couple of away games to navigate started the month with trips top the Dons and a high flying Buddies kicked us off, both of which we came through with three points in the bag from both games.

We then went to Kazakhstan to take on what on paper is the weakest team in our Europa League group, Astana. This is what proved to be the case as we easily dominated the game and they only got a conciliation goal thanks to us switching off in the 90th minute.

We then faced, at the time, third place Dundee United. This is the team tipped to finish above us and fair play to them as they gave us a very tough game and we were happy enough to come away with a draw as it transpired Celtic dropped points by losing to reigning champs Rangers.

We then took on Rafa's boys away at Parkhead and again managed a draw in what was a pretty one sided game if I'm honest but we defended well and were happy to come away with a share of the spoils as it meant we remained top of the league by a point.

image.thumb.png.38543694a487125f49d6ae7e8e92069d.png

November 2028/29

image.thumb.png.5d57fa3f33e6e942d95613a4f3c9a293.png

Another strong showing as we head into the festive period has seen us qualify for the knockout rounds in the Europa League and saw us extend our lead at the top of the table.

We kicked off with a big three nil home win over group whipping boys Astana.

An impressive two nil win over a tough Hibees team followed but it was marred in controversy as Budinauckas, our breakthrough CB prospect who has now become a regular starter, was injured and ruled out the rest of the month.

So after that we were forced into giving game time to a couple of kids at CB alongside Gill. 17 year old Shaun Nelson stepped in in front of a packed Fir Park for the visit of Killie and did really well as we rode out two one winners.

The Atletico match was a dead rubber so we tried to park the bus and sneak out of Spain with a draw but it wasn't to be.

The Lanarkshire derby was next and opposing manager Alex Neil made some ludicrous comments pre match calling us relegation candidates...as we sit top of the league :idiot:

Sadly we couldn't put them in their place and we both walked away with a share of the spoils.

Another packed out Fir Park saw Dundee come calling in the last action of the month as picked up the three points in a very average game, Bob McDonald being the stand out player.

So we finished the month three points clear at the top of the table as Rafa's Celtic dropped off and reigning champs Rangers came back in the frame.

Next game, Rangers away...

image.thumb.png.36717bd191d3e6802195bca0f58cc354.png

December 2028/29

image.thumb.png.21e147176a9b65d74b4e4d4517b1f8a6.png

Another undefeated month for my youthful squad saw us kick things off with a draw at the home of the champions.

We finished our European schedule for the calendar year with a thrilling four three game at with Maccabi, Bob McDonald grabbing a brace to help us finish with a flurry.

Another thrilling four three game followed when we went to Perth to take on St Johnstone, this time a hat trick from Jim Fraser helped us to take all three points.

The Jambos, the Buddies and the Dons were then brushed aside before Rafa's struggling Celtic side came to Fir Park. They passed us off the park in all honesty and we were again lucky to walk away with a point. 

We then stuttered to another draw this time with third place Dundee United in a game which cost us the lead at the top of the tree this festive period.

image.thumb.png.a0b2e59168e56f20fdef522f12c72d3a.png

So we're at the halfway point and it's been a decent showing so far...

image.thumb.png.ae11f0ac20791b0c6beeb8015a6cf6a1.png

Us, the Old Firm and the Arabs have mean defences this year and I'm still undefeated, the only team in the league that can say that.

Goals have been quite hard to come by as Gavin Eardley, our main striker, has only bagged 5 goals so far so a lot of the midfielders and wingers have been weighing in heavily.

As a team we are playing very well though and quite a few of the lads have a great average rating so far...

image.thumb.png.1af76fbab1eafc0940f31745af87bac7.png

Financially speaking this new stadium is bleeding us dry so thank God we had that great summer of sales the other year but I'm worried I may have to sell a few players in the summer or next. 

January 2028/29

image.thumb.png.a0dc27466ae3b00464d2c520e29ee1a9.png

We came back from the winter break all guns blazing as we put together three wins on the spin knocking out Greenock Morton from the Scottish Cup and disposing of Hibs and Dundee in the league.

A slip up against a determined Killie team saw us lose our lead at the top of the table.

We were on easy street in the Lanarkshire derby against Hamilton with first half goals from Peter Finlayson and Declan Connelly but we switched off and they pulled it back to two all with ten minutes to go and I feared Rangers opening up a lead but Murray Lyon popped up in the 93rd minute from the right hand side to give us the win and the fans the bragging rights around town.

Rangers, it turned out, had a nightmare of their own as they fumbled and dropped points to Hearts which meant we entertained them from back at the top of the table.

We went one up and tried to ride out the match but they popped up with an equaliser in the 87th minute.

So we finished the month top of the table with a two point lead.

As you can see from the fixtures below, we've drawn Napoli in the Europa League so that's a toughie but if all the boys are fit then we'll give them a right run.

image.thumb.png.4f390ee66043fbafada4223ac98b0f64.png

Goals are still hard to come by from my strikers, Eardley really needs a rocket.

February 2028/29

image.thumb.png.9a70caa3ec3cbb1242bd13b9a33e59a3.png

A busy month has seen a magical moment as we overturned a first leg loss to Napoli to win one nil at Fir Park and advance to the second round knockout in the Europa League.

Elsewhere we need two attempts to dislodge a plucky Championship Clyde from the Scottish Cup but then we suffered a Europa League hangover by being dumped out the cup by Championship Caley Thistle :ackter:

We had to rely on right winger and top scorer Jim Fraser to help us get the win over Hearts at Tynecastle and also Conor Leitch in goals who pulled off save after save.

Rangers have faltered this month with a loss to Dundee United which means we are two points clear with a game in hand at the top of the table with ten games left to go.

image.thumb.png.0b030ad4c2f57fdc58bb3b46076089d5.png

As you can see in the fixtures above, we're off on another Italian adventure as we take on Inter Milan in the second round knockout of the Europa League this coming month...West Ham weren't in the draw :brock:

March 2028/29

image.thumb.png.90b12740ba929e826ec3e17b0640d8ac.png

Well you didn't really expect us to topple Inter Milan did you?

The final month before the split and we are still unbeaten. We had a couple of stumbles with draws with the Buddies and the Arabs but big wins over the Saints and the Hoops have seen us remain at the top of the table by three points.

Eardley is still struggling to find the back of the net but the midfield and flanks are finding the net to keep up our push towards the title.

image.thumb.png.037f38d7e4e1476e6eca6551e72191f3.png

Final five matches to come and we're in the driving seat for the title.

Top 6 Split 2028/29

image.thumb.png.6b929add4e11325ac5623d1c94f79c33.png

Champions of Scotland!

Hall of Fame!

Board approval!

image.thumb.png.47cb3d0b9a51b41095ab2e8b5ca53064.png

It's been a fantastic split for me despite my usual downturn and losses which again has prevented me from gaining an Invincibles tag but I care not one jot for the accolade.

Didier Deschamps Celtic done me with a few games to go and really made me sweat but beating Rangers at Fir Park won us the title and then it was all about playing the new newgens in the last game were I got proper pumped by Dundee United.

It's a great feeling to have won the league again and with such a young squad as well, average age just 22.

Season 2028/29 Review:

image.thumb.png.a8453947fdae01f822a33b3c5064bec9.png

image.thumb.png.941267e151cc8bbb1cf08127d1e6e09b.png

image.thumb.png.9651c5aad8acdf5fd2423e8a51774bb9.png

image.thumb.png.9c30d27df5f5fdae439491bc6c1b6b52.png

Sitting back looking at the past twelve months it's been a productive time, the young team are starting to become men.

Eardley up top has been a worry this season as he has not been prolific and hasn't been since his debut season in 2024/25 but the goalscoring exploits of the midfield and wingers as previously written has seen us scrape by.

Burchill and Ricky Campbell have been fantastic over the year in the middle of the park and will be the heartbeat of the team along with Grant Stevenson once Allan Campbell and David Turnbull call it a day or leave.

Gill has been a rock for us in the centre of defence as he is every year since his emergence but I think with the youth coming through it could be time for him to move on this summer.

The stadium has been packed all year which is brilliant to see and I can't wait to get into the new stadium, not least because the construction of the new stadium is bleeding me dry.

It was a shame we couldn't do better in the Cups but the league was top priority this year.

Season 2029/30 Preview:

image.thumb.png.8c044ff7fde6dfff9b615c66ce59cff8.png

image.thumb.png.d6fdef53b940349efc96fa96b81cbb89.png

The eve of a new season, my tenth, and the bookies have us predicted to finish third.

The board, again, have modest expectations despite my decade of success.

The targets are easily achievable and for me the league will be all important again.

By the end of this season my new stadium will be built and I think within the next three years I will be in a position to start really making an attack on Europe as my infrastructure will be complete.

image.thumb.png.39abf0e3eb2782094c918f6635365855.png

My misfiring striker Eardley has been sold as he was the most valuable player in my squad and Declan Connelly and Grant Irvine are ready to duke it out for top dog status.

My rock Eric Gill as also been sold as we look to balance the books for the new stadium as Budinauckas is ready to be the new leader in defence with some of the youngsters getting game time to be his partner.

image.thumb.png.e1196fe8503d1e22d5d78f543872f6d5.png

Preseason has gone well other than the Chelsea game but I was probably tactically naïve and went full throttle, to see where I am, rather than play smart.

So, in the words of 80's rockers Whitesnake "Here I go again..."

August 2029/30

image.thumb.png.b1e09ede3b781e5f3d3b585df010054b.png

Our usual great start to a season has continued in typical fashion as a near perfect month has started our campaign.

We kicked off the league campaign with a trip to Rugby Park in what was actually a tough game despite being unbeaten by Killie in over 30 meetings so I was informed in my press conference. Our defence was exemplary with Budinauckas man of the match as we snatched a narrow one nil win.

An early Lanarkshire derby followed as we hosted Hamilton an again it was a narrow one nil win and a tight cagey affair as we took the spoils.

A far easier three nil win over Killie in the Betfred Cup followed before we went to Edinburgh to face the Hibees in another tough game in which we needed right back Zander Dingwall to fire in our equalizer in the 73rd minute after being behind most of the game.

A tougher start to the campaign then I would have liked but we've come through it. Four games and no strikers scored again though, our goalless striker problem spilling over from last season so far.

image.thumb.png.e6f7fc1965d9cd5b3f13190a50a50149.png

September 2029/30

image.thumb.png.60525599d8c04c75588607836a3c4374.png

A tougher month second time out started with a one one draw with Rangers, Murray Lyon getting the goal and Budinauckas being the glue that held my defence together in the onslaught I faced.

A trip up to the north east to face Aberdeen was next on the card which saw a much better performance but again no goals from a striker.

We kicked off Europe this year by hosting Liverpool...:ackter:

Next was newly promoted Raith Rovers and we played a B team of sorts after the murderers row we'd just faced and stumbled our way to a two one win, midfielders Bob McDonald and Ricky Campbell weighing in with the goals.

We again played a lot of the B team in the Betfred Cup and duly got knocked out by Dundee United.

Dundee United then came to us in the league and we got our revenge and more importantly striker Declan Connelly grabbed a brace to send us on our way.

image.thumb.png.9d14c19de4eedf80248d360d1c34ffdd.png

Its only these two transfers that the chairman took into his own hands, because he promised that before his eventual election I would say. 

At least thats what it says in the second screenshot of him winning the election :)

Davies looks a good signing btw 

Edited by Carambau

39 minutes ago, Carambau said:

Its only these two transfers that the chairman took into his own hands, because he promised that before his eventual election I would say. 

At least thats what it says in the second screenshot of him winning the election :)

Davies looks a good signing btw 

Ahh I'd glossed over that in my frantic posting before I had to log into work :thup:.

Oh well, I can live with just the two even though I'd of preferred them not to be signed.

October 2029/30

image.thumb.png.48ef6f8a06c6eaddcd576783f63e4011.png

Not found our best form as of yet.

A great away win in Croatia against Zagreb started off the month but again no goals from a striker.

An away day blues followed as we went to Tynecastle and dropped two points to Hearts, tried midfield sure shot Bob McDonald up top as he is trained to play their but he had a stinker with an average rating of 6.3 and again our midfield got the goal for us.

I welcomed Deschamps Celtic to Fir Park fearing the worst but remarkably we came out of it with all three points and in fact dominated the game having twice as many shots as them. Deschamps called it a very lethargic performance from his Bhoys in the after match interview.

I'm fast thinking that I'm playing Zagreb for third place in the Champions League and that thought came after we lost to Napoli while failing to register a single shot.

A further European hangover occurred as we travelled to the Buddies and limped to a poor draw but luckily Celtic drew with Aberdeen as well but Rangers won and went top, the sneaky b*stards.

A trip to the teuchters followed and Jim Fraser on the right wing popped up with a double to get us the three points.

Another month, no goals from the strikers and a much tougher league campaign early doors than I anticipated. Shaping up to be an interesting season and who knows how this new board are going to judge me.

image.thumb.png.ac5dba028a1427c1db23f1387bb1b2b1.png

November 2029/30

image.thumb.png.898bc5ee8c46fd7b63c1fe8951162b7d.png

A mixed bag of a month, perfect domestically but horrendous in Europe.

Terrible results away in Italy and down in Scouse land, wasn't as bad as the Tottenham result the other year but the least said about it the better.

A big win at home to winless and bottom of the table Killie which also featured a goal from a striker...

giphy.gif

...was a great way to bounce back from the Napoli game before the International break.

We came back to a Lanarkshire derby with the captain Allan Campbell stepping up with a big performance and grabbing us the goal to grab us the three points.

As we head into the busy festive period we find ourselves second but with a game in hand with the Old Firm both having a strong showing this season. This next month should determine who will be in this for the fight.

image.thumb.png.4ca85af48fb59f2a087f77d8efcef7ab.png

December 2029/30

image.thumb.png.a5c3cecab55b17be33b65c527a1f51aa.png

Have we got worse? Have other teams got better? This is a much tougher season then we've been used to for quite some time.

Declan Connelly continued his goal scoring form against Hibs in the first match this month but we failed to pick up the three points as they nicked an equalizer with five minutes to go. A real kick in the teeth for the lads as we played some beautiful stuff.

The same can not be said as we travelled to Ibrox for a tough game against Rangers and rarely got out of our own half.

Connelly again got on the scoresheet for the visit of Aberdeen but was rested for the Zagreb game, goals coming from my left back and midfield.

Connelly then bagged a BRACE in the Raith Rovers game and I was starting to think/hope we might be seeing a goal scorer finally find his form :eek:...

...so naturally he didn't find the net the rest of the month :seagull:

A dismal nil nil with the Arabs, a huge win over at the time managerless Hearts, a draw away at Parkhead thanks to a penalty from vice-captain Turnbull and another boring nil nil up in the Highlands saw out the month.

We find ourselves third and Rangers still have a game in hand. 

I've documented how little my strikers are scoring and to see Connelly listed as the top scorer so far this season explains why we aren't getting as many wins, the support from elsewhere on the pitch has dried up.

image.thumb.png.8504e3284aae6ecdd4c0da5619f6b806.png

January 2019/20

image.thumb.png.4a55e268add1f6816d1e43b7562afcd0.png

What a return to form after the winter break!

Couple of friendlies in the break to keep fitness up and we did very well considering I would class both as better teams than us. But then, are they? They have more pedigree but I've converted us to a club with a great infrastructure and consistently winning trophies and challenging so maybe I'm selling us short.

But anyway, back to competitive matches and first up was Championship QOTS who we easily rolled over before same could be said for the three league games that followed.

Declan Connelly got himself a goal as well as James Scott who I played up top for one so goals were coming from the striker role.

So after those games here's how the league and stats look...

image.thumb.png.5c62f534e84c083e46daad0f10460706.png

Bit of a brief game round up as the major news from the month is here...

image.thumb.png.d43616ff2eaa6933f0003e7853391695.png

...I went a bit ruthless and sold off 1 club men Allan Campbell and David Turnbull :eek:

I would love to have made them 1 club men but with the board bringing in the Brazilian lad, who's been immense by the way, and the quality coming through and needing game time Turnbull and Campbell were sadly victims of wanting more game time then I could give them. They were shipped off but we wish them all the best and hopefully when the time comes they can return as staff as I'd love to have them.