Players who support celtic

You should be able to search for players by what club they support. I have wanted that for years, both in game and in the pre-game editor. I like to buy players who support the club I am managing, and that is hard to know if you manage a smaller club or foreign club.

You can search by a players favoured club by going to the player search page, adding a condition and selecting General > Favoured Club / Personnel and free typing the name of the club. I do this all the time as I love to bring in these players.

You can also search by their birthplace so you could get a team of Glaswegians if you wanted. It's a shame you can't search for players born within a certain radius of your ground or the city your club is based though, especially since all the longitude and latitude is in the editor so it seems doable. Would be great to recreate the Lisbon Lions!

Also you can search for whether the players are HG or not in there and I like to think if they grew up at the club and have no other favoured club then you may as well count them.