Goalkeeper worth cheking

Tryllefot

Wuilker Fariñez, national goalkeeper of Venezueal, has turned out to be a top quality back up on my Manchester United save. He has random PA, so he won't turn out this good consistently, but some saves he is a beast that can play for any top club.

Any how, worth checking, I bet if he had played more matches he would have had much higher stats, but I'm happy with buying him for 2.1 mill £ as he's now worth 28,5 mill £.

On my save I have Argentinian and Brazilian leagues loaded, but he seems to turn without them as well.

2020-01-03.png

2020-01-03 (1).png

He tends to be quite cheap given his reputation. Probably 1 - 3 m, depending on timing. He has a lot of caps already so a WP is usually a yes. Can get snapped up quick and have seen him go to places like the MLS. 

I remember reading about him when he first got capped for Venezuela. He was really young then (16?) but was already impressing everybody. I saw a match of him against Argentina and he had a good game if I remember correctly.

I signed him in FM19.

• 4 weeks later...

Bit late to the show, but my scouts in my Leicester save found this guy for me. Signed him for £1m in the first Jan transfer window.

Schmeichel kept getting injured and Danny Ward was awful, so brought this guy in as a new no2 but I think long term he may take over as no1 for a couple of years.

Had considered deals for Butland/Lafont in the summer but this guy might cut the mustard himself.