Reserve teams in France

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
hace 11 horas, mattmccready dijo:

French teams DO have a reserve team. Ligue 1 teams do anyway. 

And the players in the reserves play games....

Yes, french teams have a reserve team, but they only play some friendly games. They don't play any competition ( PC and Tablet versions)

image.thumb.png.55f4af6ba02cc32de1172c33bc78c832.png

Edited by Loren1983

Hi,

When selecting your active leagues at the very beginning of the game you must add National 2 in order for your reserve to play official games (in National 2). It isn’t automatically selected. 
Sadly, you can’t go back and add it. You will have to restart a career. 
I play with Lille and my reserve plays the National 2 championship. 

En 21/1/2020 a las 11:59, pholarpo dijo:

Hi,

When selecting your active leagues at the very beginning of the game you must add National 2 in order for your reserve to play official games (in National 2). It isn’t automatically selected. 
Sadly, you can’t go back and add it. You will have to restart a career. 
I play with Lille and my reserve plays the National 2 championship. 

Thanks!

But I have been testing a lot of presets for new saves (over 20 combinations playing with the number of nations, divisions, date for the beginning of the save..) always with the same team (Bordeaux) and I have solved this.

IS JUST THE OPPOSITE!!! If I select National 2 my reserve team doesn´t play any competition.

This must be a bug or something. Can anyone confirm this in Android or PC?? I have done this test only Android ( I am not at home now for test it in PC)

Edited by Loren1983

1 hour ago, Loren1983 said:

Thanks!

But I have been testing a lot of presets for new saves (over 20 combinations playing with the number of nations, divisions, date for the beginning of the save..) always with the same team (Bordeaux) and I have solved this.

IS JUST THE OPPOSITE!!! If I select National 2 my reserve team doesn´t play any competition.

This must be a bug or something. Can anyone confirm this in Android or PC?? I have done this test only Android ( I am not at home now for test it in PC)

I don't think it's a bug. Bordeaux's second team is not in the National 2. If you were to select a team like Monaco, their second team is in National 2 and has fixtures.

I don't think there is a separate reserves competition in France.

• SI Staff

Hello @Loren1983,

Bordeaux reserve team IRL is playing in French national 3 (level 5). Same for Auxerre. Both have been relegated from National 2 last season. This level is not represented ingame, I guess it could explain what you referring too and why they had some fixtures last iteration and not this one.

Does it clarify your situation please? I hope the feedback helps

Regards

@rafaelbenitez @AlienIR Thanks both!

The thing is that if I check, in the "Start a new game" screen the National 2 division, Bordeaux Reserves don't have any competition and the screen when I click the world and select France don`t show me the Reserves leagues because don't exist for the game:

Screenshot_2020-01-24-11-26-33-651_com_sega.soccer.champions.thumb.jpg.f9a3c90e5807aadcb7806fbd14dbe393.jpg

But if I dont click and charge the National 2 division in the world I click France and of course there is not any league of  National 2 division but there are 3 groups for reserves teams, and Boudeaux reserves play a competion of reserves teams:

Screenshot_2020-01-24-11-28-23-546_com_sega.soccer.champions.thumb.jpg.db764d2e4532a458e777f31803c2f5db.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-24-11-23-34-900_com_sega.soccer.champions.thumb.jpg.3f0cbab423f2b59c0c0f3d83e7577c5e.jpg

Sorry for my English. I hope you understand me.

THANKS!

9 minutes ago, Loren1983 said:

@rafaelbenitez @AlienIR Thanks both!

The thing is that if I check, in the "Start a new game" screen the National 2 division, Bordeaux Reserves don't have any competition and the screen when I click the world and select France don`t show me the Reserves leagues because don't exist for the game:

Screenshot_2020-01-24-11-26-33-651_com_sega.soccer.champions.thumb.jpg.f9a3c90e5807aadcb7806fbd14dbe393.jpg

But if I dont click and charge the National 2 division in the world I click France and of course there is not any league of  National 2 division but there are 3 groups for reserves teams, and Boudeaux reserves play a competion of reserves teams:

Screenshot_2020-01-24-11-28-23-546_com_sega.soccer.champions.thumb.jpg.db764d2e4532a458e777f31803c2f5db.jpg

Screenshot_2020-01-24-11-23-34-900_com_sega.soccer.champions.thumb.jpg.3f0cbab423f2b59c0c0f3d83e7577c5e.jpg

Sorry for my English. I hope you understand me.

THANKS!

Ah, ok. This makes sense. The game is generating a fictitious reserves competition if you don't select National 2. I tried to see if this happens in Germany also where 2nd teams play in the lower leagues. I loaded all the leagues in Germany and there is a fictitious reserve competition here as well. However, Bayern has two teams, Bayern II (who play in 3. Liga) and Bayern Reserves (who play in this fictitious league) which is weird. If you load the full game, there is only Bayern II and their U-19 team. I guess this is just a game mechanic for Touch and not a bug per se.

hace 3 minutos, rafaelbenitez dijo:

Ah, ok. This makes sense. The game is generating a fictitious reserves competition if you don't select National 2. I tried to see if this happens in Germany also where 2nd teams play in the lower leagues. I loaded all the leagues in Germany and there is a fictitious reserve competition here as well. However, Bayern has two teams, Bayern II (who play in 3. Liga) and Bayern Reserves (who play in this fictitious league) which is weird. If you load the full game, there is only Bayern II and their U-19 team. I guess this is just a game mechanic for Touch and not a bug per se.

I think it would have more sense if the reserves leagues were always there , and then you select if play or not with National 2. But with this system I have to choose if I want that Bourdeaux or PSG  reserve team plays a league or Monaco , Lyon, OM reserves do it. But I cant have all reserves teams of France playing in the game  :(

14 minutes ago, Loren1983 said:

I think it would have more sense if the reserves leagues were always there , and then you select if play or not with National 2. But with this system I have to choose if I want that Bourdeaux or PSG  reserve team plays a league or Monaco , Lyon, OM reserves do it. But I cant have all reserves teams of France playing in the game  :(

I think there may be a chance that Bordeaux's second team will win promotion to National 2 in the future in the game. Until then, best to use the loan market to give your players game time.

hace 20 minutos, rafaelbenitez dijo:

I think there may be a chance that Bordeaux's second team will win promotion to National 2 in the future in the game. Until then, best to use the loan market to give your players game time.

I think so, but having the game a system to create this reserves leagues is senseless and very disappointing ...

Thanks for your help rafa, and good luck in China :brock:

Edited by Loren1983

hace 6 horas, umersirue9 dijo:

I don't if this situation is correct or is an error. Maybe someone from SIGAMES can clarify it. 

I think is very strange thing that if you choose National 2 you loose all the reserves leagues of France

Edited by Loren1983

10 hours ago, umersirue9 said:

Basically, if you load National 2 (which is a league where reserve teams participate in real life), the game will not generate a fictitious reserve league and teams which do not have second teams in National 2 will not have reserve fixtures.

If you don't load National 2, the game generates a fictional reserve league which seems to contain the second team of every club in the first 3 divisions.

En 26/1/2020 a las 4:23, rafaelbenitez dijo:

Basically, if you load National 2 (which is a league where reserve teams participate in real life), the game will not generate a fictitious reserve league and teams which do not have second teams in National 2 will not have reserve fixtures.

If you don't load National 2, the game generates a fictional reserve league which seems to contain the second team of every club in the first 3 divisions.

Not exactly. The fictional reserves leagues DON'T have the reserves teams of the clubs that have their reserve in National 2. So OL, OM, Sant Étienne and other won´t have competition for their second team. 

It means that you have to choose to have some reserves teams with competition or the others, but you never Will have all the reserves teams with a second team playing in France.

Edited by Loren1983

6 hours ago, Loren1983 said:

Not exactly. The fictional reserves leagues DON'T have the reserves teams of the clubs that have their reserve in National 2. So OL, OM, Sant Étienne and other won´t have competition for their second team. 

Itmeans that you have to choose to have some reserves teams with competition or the others, but you never Will have have all the reserves teams with a second team playing in France.

Oh, didn't notice that. Good spot!

I am playing with Bordeaux. First season the reserve team didn't have any real matches, because it competes in inactive league, but it still compete in the background, you just don't see it. I made sure I have good players in my reserve team and the next season my team was promoted to National League 2 and already has real fixtures as it is competing in active league. It is the case with all teams competing in inactive league, like those entering Vanarama National League North/South in England every season basically coming from nowhere. The game ususally picks the teams with best players, so make sure you maintain a good selection of players in your reserve team even though they seem to be playing friendlies only, but they are not.

• SI Staff
44 minutes ago, Loren1983 said:

@AlienIR 

Hi Alien! Can you help us to clarify this?

Is there any posibility to change it and make the reserves leagues always visible in France?

Thanks!

Hi @Loren1983,

A bit busy this week as we are preparing the winter data patch currently. 

As @Haiku pointed, in fact they are playing in the background. But, your post raises that it could be confusing. I've no idea what would be doable / achievable (short or long term), but always happy to review potential issues.  I'll ask some feedback to the dev team. To be complete, I don't want to promise anything at this stage. It could be a limitation, it could not, I've no idea to be honest. If it's a limitation, then the process is a bit longer than a bug fix, it could be for next cycles. 

Anyway,  as soon as possible I'll give more test around it.

Thanks for raising it, my message box is always open to discussions as well if you need to.

Regards.

hace 2 horas, AlienIR dijo:

Hi @Loren1983,

A bit busy this week as we are preparing the winter data patch currently. 

As @Haiku pointed, in fact they are playing in the background. But, your post raises that it could be confusing. I've no idea what would be doable / achievable (short or long term), but always happy to review potential issues.  I'll ask some feedback to the dev team. To be complete, I don't want to promise anything at this stage. It could be a limitation, it could not, I've no idea to be honest. If it's a limitation, then the process is a bit longer than a bug fix, it could be for next cycles. 

Anyway,  as soon as possible I'll give more test around it.

Thanks for raising it, my message box is always open to discussions as well if you need to.

Regards.

Happy to read that you will talk about it with dev team!

It would be great if you (SIGAMES team) allow us to play FMT in France with the reserves leagues available at the same time of choosing National 2 league.

Thanks for your work Alien!

• SI Staff

Playable National 2 would be the trickiest part to be honest. But I get the point around the confusion and maybe there is a room for improvements. No promise though, again no clear idea of what is doable around it and the process of such changes is a bit slower than a bug fix. 

Anyway,  as said, I'll move testing again as early as possible, to check if it's a bug or a an improvement to be planned.

My pleasure, I'm glad we also receive users feedback.

Regards