Managers wages

When my club offer me a new contract what’s the point in asking for a higher wage/bonuses? It just takes money away from my club and doesn’t affect my in game manager. Agreed?

You cn take that approach although I'm not sure how big an impact it has on club finances overall.

I think it does go some way to helping your manager rep in-game though. Your in-game value as a manager will be influenced by the wage you are earning.

Otherwise' I don;t think there is much impact throughout

1 hora atrás, Olijacobs disse:

When my club offer me a new contract what’s the point in asking for a higher wage/bonuses? It just takes money away from my club and doesn’t affect my in game manager. Agreed?

Your job security is also influenced by your wages (the bigger the wages, the more they have to pay you in order to fire you, therefore they would be less inclined to do so - more job security).

On 29/05/2019 at 01:25, Snorks said:

... I think it does go some way to helping your manager rep in-game though. Your in-game value as a manager will be influenced by the wage you are earning ...

I’m sure that’s correct. I also think that your negotiating stance on your wages impacts on your personality especially with regard to determination and ambition.

Archived