[FM19] Titlebar text.

(sic)

Hi there, how do you actually change that text color from team secondary to whatever color you want? There's no issues with most teams but those teams that have darker colors as secondary are an issue, so I would want to change it for all the teams to be white.
I was looking at client_object_browser, header and titlebar files but it's not there. I was searching through files and on forums but couldn't find anything.

Also a lot of other text is in secondary team color, for example on player profile page, training, scouting etc.

aa.png

aaa.png

Edited by (sic)

23 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

in the titlebar files, search for colour="secondary", it's that

Maybe I got that wrong, what's the thing under it called (is it tab bar?). I'm able to change colors at the top (basically search bar text) but I can't seem to find where to change that text under it which is all black with teams such as Fulham who use black as secondary color.
For example: Man Utd is fine as they're using white as secondary so I can see all the text below (Inbox, Social Feed etc.)

Screenshot_2.png

Edited by (sic)

ahh

that'll be the tabs in the graphics folder, you can edit the text colours in the paper.xml files. Have a look in my TCS files for example

Edited by bluestillidie00

8 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

ahh

that'll be the tabs folder, you can edit the text colours in the paper.xml files. Have a look in my TCS files for example 

Wouldn't even guess it was there. I usually don't edit graphics files unless I really have to so I completely ignored it while searching for this :D

Thanks for helping out.

I still have some problems with secondary colors being there but I guess I just have to go trough a few panels to sort it out.

aaa.png

16 minutes ago, keysi said:

maybe this could help

Thanks, I was actually just looking at that topic.
I think I've got them all sorted out except transfer status

924f18d105b8e0d77a23169b4156ad2c.png

btw it wasn't "
transfer offer player transfer status panel"

Edited by (sic)

50 minutes ago, keysi said:

try other panels connected to transfer or agent. I would like to help but I don't remember the exact panel, it was a long time ago :/

Yep, found it.

It was player transfer information.xml

That should be it I think. I haven't noticed issues anywhere else.

Edited by (sic)

• 1 year later...
  • 3 months later...
55 minutes ago, wkdsoul said:

Its usually controlled in the paper file for the tabs\subsection 

Thank you!

\graphics\tabs\subsection\normal\top

<record id="font_spec"> 
        <colour id="colour" name="teal 700"/>
    </record>

<colour id="red_replacement" name="accent"/>

<record id="primary_icon_properties" red_replacement="accent" />
    <record id="secondary_icon_properties" red_replacement="accent"/>

I have absolutely no clue what could affect the font style :)

You can just add more items into the font record of the xml file linked to the graphic;

<record id="font_spec">
        <flags id="font" value="fonts/button"/>
        <flags id="colour" value="standard_button_text"/>
        <flags id="alignment" value="centre"/>
    </record>

If you add the font bit then you can also add various commands in the linked fontxml file.

Though a better option for the actionbar is to alter the classes xml files that control it as that means you don't end up editing the other tab bars (unless you do want them all changed)

section_button should control the appearance that doesn't have a menu attached, with section_popup_button controlling the ones with a menu attached. They should both be found in the classes folder extracted from the classes fmf file.

Thanks! I extracted the classes files and now I dont know where should I place them? 

Id go with your suggestion and edit only the action bar. Should I edit the section_popup_button to change font style and place the file in panels/classes?

PS: I tried to edit both section files...nothing changed in the action bar :confused:

Edited by <<Macaco-RJ88>>
UPDATE

You need to create a classes folder in the base folder for your skin so something like skin_name\classes rather than putting them inside the panels folder. It's also a good idea to copy over the config file found in the classes folder as well as the game in the past has been a bit picky about when it will pick up changes to the classes, so you may also need to exit the game for the changes to be reflected.