game dates messed up National duty at the same time as the supercup final hapens

Happened to me multiple times now. There is no option to delay or reschedule the game due to international call-ups and as a result, I have to play the Super Cup game with a team full of reserves (and usually lose it).

• Administrators

Are you running custom editor data? If not, it'd be useful to see the save game if you have it - ideally before the fixture calendar is created for the new season. You could upload this to our Cloud and let us know the file name. Details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-upload-files-r666/

6 minutes ago, Neil Brock said:

Are you running custom editor data? If not, it'd be useful to see the save game if you have it - ideally before the fixture calendar is created for the new season. You could upload this to our Cloud and let us know the file name. Details on how to do so here - https://community.sigames.com/faq/football-manager-2019/180_how-to/181_pc/how-to-upload-files-r666/

I think its uploaded it is called Man United England 

• Administrators
4 hours ago, Jonathanskilz said:

I think its uploaded it is called Man United England 

I can't see the file uploaded on our Cloud - did you drag and drop as instructed in the link? 

21 hours ago, Jonathanskilz said:

Dont think so but i managed to win luckely had to use a few u-21 and u-18 players 

20 hours ago, sorrenmills said:

Happened to me multiple times now. There is no option to delay or reschedule the game due to international call-ups and as a result, I have to play the Super Cup game with a team full of reserves (and usually lose it).

I had this happen after winning EL. But surely same goes for your opponents right? They're a Euro trophy winner, they're gonna have a heap of players on international duty too right? So its just a game between B/U23's. Its not like you're handicapped, they're suffering just the same.

3 hours ago, edgar555 said:

I had this happen after winning EL. But surely same goes for your opponents right? They're a Euro trophy winner, they're gonna have a heap of players on international duty too right? So its just a game between B/U23's. Its not like you're handicapped, they're suffering just the same.

Yes and no. Yes, they also have call-ups but in my experience thus far, they at least still have a few first team players available where, in my case, quite literally every single first team squad player is called up.

I think will have the same problem. My fixtures have just been announced and it got rearrange for a Saturday which I suspected would happen but I’m still in June in my game time right now.  

6 hours ago, edgar555 said:

https://gyazo.com/fc30b1803b7577c8d4671c701d122221

Thats how the squad looked like 

2 random the rest is regens on the edge of breaking in the first time except except and like 4 backup/reserve

• Administrators
17 hours ago, Jonathanskilz said:

I tried again try now 

• Man United England.fm

Sertch for that maybi if you cant find it 

This save is months after the fixture - do you happen to have one from before? 

• Administrators

We've been able to reproduce this and the issue will not occur with saves started after 19.3. In some saves started in the earlier version this may happen where the fixture is incorrectly moved to the 4th September.

Appreciate everyone who took the time to raise this here. 

1 hour ago, Neil Brock said:

We've been able to reproduce this and the issue will not occur with saves started after 19.3. In some saves started in the earlier version this may happen where the fixture is incorrectly moved to the 4th September.

Ah ok I did upload anyway Paul Tarrant - Manchester United 4.1 (v03).fm is the file if you need anything else. 

Cheers for keeping the support going 

• 1 month later...
On 12/04/2019 at 16:24, Neil Brock said:

I just had this hapen to me again  but this time in a champions league final are you guys aware of that aswell https://gyazo.com/0c3fcec048b0b9e7a155c65ba9f40b57 ???

Archived