very realistic

Pretty even on possession, same number of shots on target, given the Chievo ratings I'd say that across the board they performed better than you did despite you having more shots.

It looks to me like they were throwing everything at you towards the end, got one goal, they were full of confidence playing against a tired side who were overwhelmed as a team who had nothing to lose threw the kitchen sink at them.

Once again we see an example of a player complaining because they lost a game, such groundbreaking news...

It happens. That it happened to you doesn't suddenly make it unrealistic.

A more well known example of this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sport/football/353842.stm
Another example of 2 goals in the last 4 minutes of the match to get it to a draw happened a couple of days ago too:

If it happened every few matches, yea, that would be indicative of an issue. It happening once, however, is perfectly possible.

13 minutes ago, Filke said:

I see no correlation.

You see no correlation between real life matches where multiple goals have been scored in the final minutes and a match in FM where there were multiple goals scored in the final minutes?

At this point it's quite clear that you don't possess more than half a dozen brain cells and so quite frankly it's a bit pointless trying to say anything to you anyway.

Based on the screenshots, Giaccherini and Meggiorini came on, they changed the game - Giaccherini with 2 assists and Meggiorini with a goal and you either didn't notice or didn't adapt until it was too late and they had their tails up which is unfortunate.

It happens though, Man City won their first PL with 2 injury time goals IIRC.

So Chievo made changes, likely went much more attacking, and you did not adapt. They got a goal back and your side fell to pieces. It happened to me not too long ago, I lost a 3-1 lead in the last 5 minutes. I did make some changes to try to see the game out, but the side I was playing were just on it when they had a sniff of getting back in the match. My players defended badly, the other side attacked wonderfully. It happens. Learn from it, rather than moaning about it.

It happens sometimes. Im pretty sure Manchester United won a Champions League final against Bayern Munich this way. Trailed the whole game 1-0 then scored twice in stoppage time.

Its not likely but it can happen.

On the flip side I did this to Manchester United as Notts County the other day. We were trailing 1-0, I made a change and the subs I brought on changed the game. We scored in the 92nd and 94th minutes to win. Pretty sure in alternate universe where ai is sentient they'll be on the SI forums saying it's not realistic I just did that to them.

Archived