[FM19] Netherlands (D7)

b22d892000913f78239e9bdf7d8bde4b1fd6f96e.png

By Timo for FMSLife
Sujet Original

The Eredivisie is the highest echelon of professional football in the Netherlands. The league was founded in 1956, two years after the start of professional football in the Netherlands. At the end of the 2015–2016 season it was ranked the 13th best league in Europe by UEFA.
The top division consists of 18 clubs. Each club meets every other club twice during the season, once at home and once away. At the end of each season, the club at the bottom is automatically relegated to the second level of the Dutch league system, the Eerste Divisie (First Division). At the same time, the champion of the Eerste Divisie will be automatically promoted to the Eredivisie. The next two clubs from the bottom of the Eredivisie go to separate promotion/relegation play-offs with eight high-placed clubs from the Eerste Divisie.

sri0.png

ce13.png

DIVISIONS

• Eredivisie (Division 1)
  • Jupiler League (Division 2)
  • Tweede Divisie (Division 3)
  • Derde Divisie (Division 4 - 2 groupes)
  • Hoofdklasse (Division 5 - 4 groupes)
  • Eerste Klasse (Division 6 - 11 groupes)
  • Tweede Klasse (Division - 22 groupes)

CUPS

• TOTO KNVB Beker (Coupe nationale)
  • Johan Cruijff Schaal (Supercoupe)

How to add Netherland (D7) on FM19

Extract the contents of the .zip archive.

Move the .fmf files to: 
documents/sports interactive/football manager 2019/editor data
Create the last folder if it doesn't exist.

Open FM19 and start a new career save. In the top right of the screen, under "Database", make sure each one of the database is selected.

DLINK2

Il y a 9 heures, Wolf_pd a dit :

Does this contain a split between Saturday and Sunday teams?

Yeah a split the group (and the game for saturday play ... saturday and Sunday plays ... sunday). 

Il y a 6 heures, Stezarium a dit :

I don't think so! This author is never do right completions.

Here is exactly this kind of reflection that gives envi advance and improve the creations ... Thank you

il y a 26 minutes, Bigpole a dit :

to be honest, I saw many people trying to recreate lower divisions in Holland and they failed, so I don't think this file is any different.

It is necessary to begin and to evolve according to the remarks of each one which are positive or negative. Make me your friend back ^^

It's not like I'm trying to discourage you, you've done a great job with activating these lower leagues. It's just superhard to be accurate, I saw topic in advanced rules section where guys were trying to do it and I think they hadn't released a file. 

If someone is casual gamer - it's perfect because he just needs to load the file in the editor select this country and select the division he prefers. 

But if he's dutch and want to play 'real' - it's hard to implement 100% real rules in editor. I could easly stop at level 3 in poland which is just 15 minutes work but I'm trying to add more depth so I know the trouble. 

Il y a 3 heures, Bigpole a dit :

It's not like I'm trying to discourage you, you've done a great job with activating these lower leagues. It's just superhard to be accurate, I saw topic in advanced rules section where guys were trying to do it and I think they hadn't released a file. 

If someone is casual gamer - it's perfect because he just needs to load the file in the editor select this country and select the division he prefers. 

But if he's dutch and want to play 'real' - it's hard to implement 100% real rules in editor. I could easly stop at level 3 in poland which is just 15 minutes work but I'm trying to add more depth so I know the trouble. 

Yes I know it very well I make updates for a long time and I try a maximum to respect the rules. But yes a lot of rules are more diffcally achievable.
It's very easy to unlock the championships and make them playable. I try to share to all the updates coming closer to the reality of the reality for the players as you say causual ... 

I know your job well and what you bring to the community my friend.
The feedback just negative (I'm not talking about you) or so without saying thank you all that is discouraging.

To be fair, Netherlands has one of the more difficult systems to emulate perfectly in the engine (the whole period system is a pain, and every klasse has one to my knowledge). I appreciate this work, it's better than nothing.

I really wish SI would at least implement the Tweede Divisie and Derde Divisie sometime in a future FM. It's gaining popularity every year ever since we had the change of league system a few years back, and most Tweede Divisie teams are able to compete with most Eerste Divisie teams (as the KNVB beker has proven several times).

il y a 17 minutes, CrowBar a dit :

To be fair, Netherlands has one of the more difficult systems to emulate perfectly in the engine (the whole period system is a pain, and every klasse has one to my knowledge). I appreciate this work, it's better than nothing.

I really wish SI would at least implement the Tweede Divisie and Derde Divisie sometime in a future FM. It's gaining popularity every year ever since we had the change of league system a few years back, and most Tweede Divisie teams are able to compete with most Eerste Divisie teams (as the KNVB beker has proven several times).

I completely agree with you, this championship deserves a little more division created by SI.

12 hours ago, Bigpole said:

I am Dutch and yes, the Dutch system has several quirks hard to emulate. The periods are a strange feature, but the saturday/sunday is even harder to work into the game. Letting religion decide your playday is madness. 

I think Reddiablo was working on getting SI to implement more divisions. I guess with the changes for FM19 it went down the backlog.

Il y a 2 heures, DazRTaylor a dit :

Thank you for this database.  I love managing in Holland so will take a look at it.

To others whinging that people “never get the structure right in Holland” etc, you are free to get off your own backside and create one.

Kudos to the author for his work.

Thanks my friend. But I understand the demands of everyone and I agree and we can always improve things.
but thank you for your support it's a pleasure.
Good game for you.

• 7 months later...

Hi please fix playoff promotion/relegation system in eredivisie and erste divisie, same unknown club not identified in league system keep playing for playoff.

I play Monster FC started from Twede Klasse long way to go till Erste divisie, but while I had playoff spot in Erste divisie, there was no schedule to play.

Thank you for your response

• 2 weeks later...
  • SI Staff
On 08/11/2018 at 21:01, Wolf_pd said:

I am Dutch and yes, the Dutch system has several quirks hard to emulate. The periods are a strange feature, but the saturday/sunday is even harder to work into the game. Letting religion decide your playday is madness. 

I think Reddiablo was working on getting SI to implement more divisions. I guess with the changes for FM19 it went down the backlog.

There won't be any leagues added, it's been like this for several years and I'm afraid it won't change in the foreseeable future unfortunately.

Archived