Pilgrimage 4312 Winger 4312 IF and 4321 IF 4321wingers Knap FM 18

They are interchangeable. Sanchez has cut in ppm. Even in the WC Lukaku played more wide right. Roles get in the way of the fluidity of tactic as all the roles I am using upfront are interchangeable. Although  a tactic structure relies on using the roles.

Hey Knap tactic genius :)

do you use any of this Pilgrimage  versions for home- and awaygames and just changed the mentality for difficult games or underdogs...

i mean i would stay with pilgrimage and just change menality... or would you prefer an Argus formation for Underdogg/away games

i play premier league top 4 ...

So when Its the best Time to Switch to the SUS Formation ? After leadgoal or just last 15-20 Minutes ?

argus is slightly better because of the structured Team shape or? 

I will try with spurs the 4321 all Cups Version. And when im Underdog the argus 4321 Version :)

28 minutes ago, Silverstar87 said:

sorry for asking, but... do you use ARGUS then with attacking or Counter.. so it would be no use for the attacking mentality in ARGUS

The mentality dictates how aggressively your players try to get the ball back and get it forward and maybe also how many players try to get forward when you have the ball. Hard tackling dictates how often players go for low percentage tackles. Attacking+Hard tackling = Get back the ball urgently and in any way possible.   

49 minutes ago, knap said:

Testing is not due to restart until early September

Ahh ok. 

Your Argus 18.3 106 is ultra successful but the FM experience feels a little sterile if that makes sense. 

Still looking for a traditional type tactic that you can build a save round but still gets results. 

Had a good save going with the Midsomer 442 103 but would guaranteed lose all away games against the big boys and also in cup finals at neutral grounds, that was with a world class team at Spurs aswell. 

Is this 4321 wingers better than the Midsomer 442 in your opinion?

Archived