Improving Data Facilities

What exactly means having better data facilities?

Does a poor facility mean worse accuracy? I understand the concept, but like training and youth facilities, it's clearly how they affect your players. So, what a improvement in my data facilities mean in advantages for me? No wrong reports, fast analysis, better information?

I think it's supposed to give more detailed analysts reports, but I haven't seen much difference myself. I do still improve it when my club have enough money to do so. It's not expensive, at least.

It's not expensive and quick to do, although I am not convinced there is any real benefit to be honest.

Improving training facilities involves building stuff - new gym, new pitches etc. Improving Data Analysis facilities I guess is upgrading a couple of computers, paying software license fee or buying the latest version of FM for it's database.

I think it gives you more accurate reports.

I have noticed that after a couple of Data Facilities upgrade, when I have a pre match analysis of my future opponent, I can see their tactic with their mentality, shape, and which roles their players have. Really helpful.

I'm yet to see any indication, from SI as well as other users, that the data facilities or the specific data analyst stats actually do anything. I wouldn't be surprised if they do nothing right now - the most promising thing about these features are the possibilities they create for new details to be added in the coming years. Feels very much like a module that is in its infancy  

Archived