[FM18] 10 New Nations (Catalunya, Yorkshire, Wallonie, Bretagne, ...

il y a 14 minutes, erikeagles a dit :

May be is it possible to make a league of nations with you're new countries? 

Yes it is possible but we create championships with real nations, existing clubs from these new countries would be removed from their home league (example Catalonia and FC Barcelona or PSG and Ile-de-France) . It is feasible but it would block some championship currently playable or so, it would be necessary to create fantasy teams.
To which Nation do you want to create a championship?

il y a 15 minutes, erikeagles a dit :

No no I mean the countries play the nation league 

Not the clubs 

^^ ok ... Nations can not play the leagues of nations precisely because of the new format of the cup. I can not change that. or else it would be necessary to completely recreate this competition and redo it for each nation. For now, they can only play the World Cup and all the young competitions

il y a 13 minutes, erikeagles a dit :

Yes I know 

But is it possible to make a cup for only your countries 

And maybe you cold it Timo's Cup? 

Yes it is possible but some nations have the same ID so there would be a certain lack of compatibility and it would therefore (in theory) that each of these nations is activated ... I will think about it. For the name it's nice Timo's cup but I'm not so pretentious for that ^ ^ I would find a more common name. I will reflect on the feasibility of this idea.

Il y a 1 heure, cel1234 a dit :

Campbell Harrison is manager with Iwan Williams his assistant.

I put them at the controls of the national team as you suggested ^^

Il y a 9 heures, cel1234 a dit :

Which country did you replace please ?? Anglesey play in World Cup Qualifiers but not European Qualifiers or Nations League.

I take the missing countries (Like the GDR, FRG, USSR and others) I do not replace the real existing nations. The qualifications for the world are present because the format does not change but for the championship of europ which becomes league of the nation from 2018 it does not work I think for FM19 it will be done alone. Otherwise it would be as I said before completely the league of nations and integrate all countries gone so even less "real".

Il y a 7 heures, The Good Rebel a dit :

If you're looking for a Greenland file I have one, not 100% complete but they play in the Nations League and European Competitions. Only thing it lacks are players and staff for some clubs, but most of the bigger clubs are covered. Will pick it up in 2019 maybe, but happy for others to play around and edit it.

Greenland Test File 3.fmf

Thanks friend.

To create Greenland did you use which Nation as a base?

1 hour ago, Timo61 said:

Thanks friend.

To create Greenland did you use which Nation as a base?

I think I edited over Kiribati as that way the nation will still create regens. I should also mention that the file follows the real life Greenland structure with a few changes necessary to make the file work.

il y a 38 minutes, The Good Rebel a dit :

I think I edited over Kiribati as that way the nation will still create regens. I should also mention that the file follows the real life Greenland structure with a few changes necessary to make the file work.

Good job

If you look in my Greenland file, at the top of the advanced rules there is a Uefa Nations League edit where you can replace one team with another, in this instance I put my Greenland team in the nations league and removed Kazakhstan. They subsequently take the place of Kazakhstan in all future European Championship qualifiers. 

Can't take credit for the Nations League edit though, that is down to the fantastic work of krlenjushka.

33 minutes ago, The Good Rebel said:

If you look in my Greenland file, at the top of the advanced rules there is a Uefa Nations League edit where you can replace one team with another, in this instance I put my Greenland team in the nations league and removed Kazakhstan. They subsequently take the place of Kazakhstan in all future European Championship qualifiers. 

Can't take credit for the Nations League edit though, that is down to the fantastic work of krlenjushka.

Excellent thanks

On 14/07/2018 at 17:00, The Good Rebel said:

So it is possible to change in itch database a other country? 

Example Anglesey removes Israel 

Yorkshire remove with Kosovo 

1 hour ago, erikeagles said:

How can you edit the Nations League? I can't seem to find it in data editor

il y a une heure, erikeagles a dit :

I don't know if it's really possible. In theory, I would say yes but must try.

If you open up my Greenland file, you can see a nations league at the top of the advanced rules. Here you can replace teams in that competition, which also means these teams will take part in the European Championship qualifiers. You will still need to move one team, say Kazakhstan to Asia, and then swap them with your new nation in the nations league. 

2 minutes ago, The Good Rebel said:

If you open up my Greenland file, you can see a nations league at the top of the advanced rules. Here you can replace teams in that competition, which also means these teams will take part in the European Championship qualifiers. You will still need to move one team, say Kazakhstan to Asia, and then swap them with your new nation in the nations league. 

But if you do that. 

What's happening with the champions league and Europe league, because there are no clubs only countries 

2 minutes ago, The Good Rebel said:

I don't know, my database has club teams qualifying for Europe. I would expect the game would work around it somehow though. I have never experienced an issue with this before.

Thanks for your quick response 

I hope Timo61 can work it out

• 6 months later...

Archived