[FM18] 10 New Nations (Catalunya, Yorkshire, Wallonie, Bretagne, ...

[FM18] 10 New Nations

By Timo
Follow me https://twitter.com/FmTimo

Citation

Do you want new challenges? Do you like small nations? So you are in the right place. You will find several new playable countries (national selections).

Contents:

- Playable sets or separately
- Usable with any other updates that do not create Nation
- New Nation Creations (Nationality, Language, ...)
- All the championships are intact and playable (France, Spain and Belgium)
Players with at least 1 selection in a nation other than the one created but born in the new nation will have dual citizenship.
- Playable selection (qualifying for the World Cup and therefore World Cup not the League of Nations because of the new format)

788980 BRETAGNE 788980

http://www.mediafire.com/file/sbv0tfp6kqrykbf/Bretagne.zip

788990 CORSE 788990 

http://www.mediafire.com/file/8ypqz4faeeoix8e/Corse.zip

52024163 NORD-PAS-DE-CALAIS 52024163

http://www.mediafire.com/file/eescv500b2hz6k4/Nord-Pas-de-Calais.zip

788995 NORMANDIE 788995

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bzqo570xm93x938/Normandie+.zip

image.png.38cadab9862ee4d9d0da2c468761b274.png WALLONIE & FLANDRE image.png.036a0271f96cb174e5efc234dd2c7065.png

image.png.562648aaca285a49c8fb35bf28b636cc.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1mv9crmbidro36u/Wallonie+et+Flandre.zip

image.png.8c00331f45c1c072e9db2536bd5f56a8.png CATALUNYA image.png.8c00331f45c1c072e9db2536bd5f56a8.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/1cwgv3s9l7io13h/Catalunya.zip

2.png.f18173f6eb6e8b913978af01ada1bd3a.png PARIS ILE-DE-FRANCE 2.png.f18173f6eb6e8b913978af01ada1bd3a.png 

1.png.11d06336f035c63d8b423922e7530e20.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/upg15wqlgfey85r/Paris_Ile-de-France.zip

2.png.3a70093f6df3cacc31bc050fd94b1c5f.png YORKSHIRE  2.png.3a70093f6df3cacc31bc050fd94b1c5f.png

1.png.7d11bf5bea060b74e101a9cd112d0b03.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/pjknsi4od4i8m9n/Yorkshire.zip

1.png.9bda7be6b420c97bdb8f1849e76f80a3.png Anglesey 1.png.9bda7be6b420c97bdb8f1849e76f80a3.png

Flag_of_Anglesey_svg.png.370e3c2000e12e540d2cdf664bd6f879.png

http://www.mediafire.com/file/2adahexz23hvdfd/Ynys+Môn+-+By+%40Timo%40.zip

il y a 57 minutes, erikeagles a dit :

Is it possible to put this countries in the nation league and remove countries like Azerbaijan, Belarus, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Israel? 

@erikeagles:

It is possible to create championships with these new nations. Which championship would you like?

il y a 15 minutes, cel1234 a dit :

What about the great county of Yorkshire ??

@cel1234

Yes I note it. I am interested in all your ideas. I was mostly based in France (being origianire of France). But yes, I note for my project. Thank you

Do not hesitate to give me feedback to improve the updates.

7 minutes ago, Timo61 said:

@erikeagles:

It is possible to create championships with these new nations. Which championship would you like?

@cel1234

Yes I note it. I am interested in all your ideas. I was mostly based in France (being origianire of France). But yes, I note for my project. Thank you

Do not hesitate to give me feedback to improve the updates.

What do you mean? 

Like a premier league? 

il y a 14 minutes, erikeagles a dit :

I mean replace your new countries whit those other countries. 

Replace to create a championship? If that is why not need. It will just create divisions. If I understand correctly. 

In your first post you wrote that you couldn't put the national teams in the national league 

But if you remove the national teams of Belarus, Israel, Moldova, Kazakhstan, Ukraine, Azerbaijan and put them in Asia and put your new countries in Europe, is it possible that the nation league than could work? 

Ah ok I understood ... sorry ^^ :ackter:

But the national teams are not exchangeable and I have not found or integrate the national teams to the new League of Nations. Not same the clubs where it is easily feasible to integrate or remove teams for different leagues of champions.

But yes it's a good idea.

il y a 13 minutes, erikeagles a dit :

Thanks 

Maybe someone else can help you 

I searched a lot on the forum or on the net but nothing. So maybe ... Thank you friend and if you test the updates make me a return.

il y a 28 minutes, lo.simon a dit :

Moi tu sais quoi Jersey Guernesey Man dans qualité pour la C1 ou la coupe du monde. Mais le Muratti Vase... Avec mon aide bien sûr lol 

Je pense à toi mon ami. Même pour Singapour ^^ mais pour les iles anglo-normandes, il doit pas y avoir assez de vrais joueurs mais j'y songe.

Le 24/06/2018 à 11:57, erikeagles a dit :

I have downloaded your countries and have 8 not 9. 

Is that right? 

Yes but Wallonie & Flandre are in the same update.

Il y a 23 heures, erikeagles a dit :

I think the only way to put the national teams in the nation league is by making for all countries a national championship 

And I think that is a lot of work 

Yes i think to ^^

Il y a 22 heures, erikeagles a dit :

I have played it till April 2026.

Of course in the nation league nobody in. 

World Cup qualified only the highest ranked countries are in. 

Catalunya is ranked 59 and Flandre 60

Cool. You manage a national Team or no team? Put you post screen?

Thanks my friend for your Feedback.

Il y a 1 heure, erikeagles a dit :

I was on holiday

I will start soon whit Yorkshire 

Aim testing now whit the database England level 22 and a database Greenland and Shetland Island 

Greenland? I am interested.

Are you planning on doing more nations 

At the moment I'm taking a break with the editor, I did not have much feedback (except from you) so I moved on to something else.
Tell me if you have any ideas or needs of update I could realize (in the realist).

Yes the island of man is suggested to me too, I will look if there are enough players born there. Because I tried to do Quebec but it does not work.

I will test the greenland thank you.

17 hours ago, Timo61 said:

Yes the island of man is suggested to me too, I will look if there are enough players born there. Because I tried to do Quebec but it does not work.

I will test the greenland thank you.

After the first season are there not coming enough regens in the game. 

Il y a 4 heures, erikeagles a dit :

Make a new country is it easy to do, because a whana try. 

It's quite simple but you have to think of a set of parameters to modify.

1- it is necessary to prepare the environment, thus to make a modification in the basic BDD of the game like this:

Révélation

Download the FM18 Resource Archiver from Steam and launch it.
Click “Extract Archive” and find the file “comp editor.fmf” in your Steam folder “…\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2018\data”
Select a folder to extract the files to
In the new folder, find “nation.xml” an open it.
Note that there are 2 files called “nation.xml”, but only 1 has the following text:

Change row to

Save the xml file

Before you go to the next step, make a backup of your “comp editor.fmf” file in case the process goes wrong for whatever reason
Go to the Resource Archiver and package the file back together: Click “Create Archive” and save the archive file in the “…\Steam\steamapps\common\Football Manager 2018\data” folder.
Only overwrite the existing file there if you had made a backup of it.
Launch the Editor and it should work.

2-In the editor, take a "disappeared" nation USSR, GDR, FRG, .. and modify it to create the new Country.
3- Modify the regions that are actually in the nation that one wants to create (Ex: Yorkshire or Orne, Calvados for Normandy) and assign them to the new nation.
4- Modify all the players born in the modifying regions and give them the "new nation" as nation and or second nation (for those who already have at least 1 official selection for another nation).
5- Create languages if needed
6- Test ^^

Thanks is very interesting. I watch this if is possible to make the nation. I test to create the Island Man but not work (no many player born in this region).

Il y a 7 heures, cel1234 a dit :

Anglesey could be made made or Ynys Môn as the national team is called.

Interesting article here

https://afefootballnews.wordpress.com/2018/06/12/anglesey-league-time-for-a-national-league-competition/

I created the update ANGLESEY (complete creation) but as for the island of man, the national team is not playable due to lack of players born in the region (new nation).

1.thumb.png.a802fefcc27f6132ea93eb04d9719cc8.png

Where can I find the Anglesey download 

I have tried to make a new country but I failed....... 

I have not yet shared this update because the nation is not playable, there are not enough players born in the country just like the Man Island. We should probably create fake players and give them nationality ...

26 minutes ago, Timo61 said:

I have not yet shared this update because the nation is not playable, there are not enough players born in the country just like the Man Island. We should probably create fake players and give them nationality ...

Is it possible to give some random Welsh players the nationality Anglesey? 

And maybe also with the isle of man 

On 06/07/2018 at 12:17, Timo61 said:

Put players born at Bangor Wales as its the only hospital near by as well as Anglesey and Holyhead, Camaes Bay that should give us plenty

Also Wayne Hennessey is born Llangefni by db

Le 06/07/2018 à 13:45, erikeagles a dit :

Is it possible to give some random Welsh players the nationality Anglesey? 

And maybe also with the isle of man 

Yes it's possible but no real but possible to do.

Le 06/07/2018 à 14:31, cel1234 a dit :

Put players born at Bangor Wales as its the only hospital near by as well as Anglesey and Holyhead, Camaes Bay that should give us plenty

Also Wayne Hennessey is born Llangefni by db

I will try to do that. Hennessey is already international with Wales so if I keep the logic of the updates that I realize I put him double nationality.

Il y a 15 heures, rodrigo363 a dit :

Timo61 modify only the regions? Do not modify the cities? 

Another question.
Do you put them as member countries of FIFA and UEFA?

Sorry my bad English (?.

Hi friend, no worries for your English you can speak Spanish or Portuguese or French (I'm French).
To answer you:
1- I modify all the cities of the regions and I add them to the new Country (example: Barcelona is of Catalonia nationality)
2- Each new nation is a member of FIFA and EUFA, so they participate in international competitions (except League of Nations because of the new format).

Archived