Your *real* staff profile

Does it actually mean anything?

As on my first use of FM Scout I was looking through my team when I found myself in the staff with a PA and CA of 200, and this rather generous profile:

Manager Profile

So, is this an actual interpretation of my skills, or is it just something there for show?

Cheers.

Your profile changes according to your playing.

But I think it's way too easy to build-up compared to the difficult nature of the rest of the game... so for me, it's simply cosmetics.

*I started as low as I could, yet my attributes grew to good levels in just a couple years. icon_rolleyes.gif

On fmm,my PA IS 200 and my CA IS 102.I have been manager of chelsea for 5 seasons and won the prem 3 times,fa cup and league cup twice.I am also manager of england and just got them to euro 2012 whilst jumping up the world rankings to 3rd. I really think 102 is far too low.

My guess would be it's random and there for show. Somebody up there only has a 102 CA and has been successful @ Chelsea for 5 years where as in my game, I have a higher CA (144) half way through my 3rd season playing as Wolves with my 'only' successes being promotion, beating some big teams, winning the FA Cup and currently being on a nice UEFA Cup run.

From my limited observations using the editor, I'm of the opinion that the human manager always starts with CA 100, PA 200. You managed to shoot yours up to CA 200 in less than 10 years, which does seem highly unlikely without tampering with FMM, but well done anyway.

Originally posted by phnompenhandy:

From my limited observations using the editor, I'm of the opinion that the human manager always starts with CA 100, PA 200. You managed to shoot yours up to CA 200 in less than 10 years, which does seem highly unlikely without tampering with FMM, but well done anyway.

I haven't done that, I didn't even realise you could do that with Genie Scout.

Nice to know that the game rates me though icon_wink.gif

Archived