FM18 - Adriatic League

Adriatic League (Jadranska Liga)

This is a project which simulates the adrtiatic league in basketball. Teams which qualify are:

Serbia 4 - playable league 2 levels

Croatia 4 - playable league 2 levels

Slovenia 3 - playable league 2 levels

Bosnia 2 - playable league 1 level

Macedonia 1 - playable league 1 level

Montenegro 1 - playable league 1 level

Albania 1 - playable league 1 level

The teams which participate in AL (16 teams)  don't play their national leagues but only the AL matches alongside Euro cups and their national cups (from July to December). Other teams play Autumn season and qualify for the Spring season stage (number is depending from the nation to nation) - two groups are Championship group (teams from AL and few top qualifiers from Autumn stage) and Relegation group (leftovers from Autumn stage).

The file is ready and tested.

Here are some pics

AL alb1.png

AL alb2.png

AL bih.png

AL cg.png

AL hrv.png

AL mak.png

AL slo.png

AL srb.png

AL srb1.png

AL srb2.png

AL srb3.png

AL.png

Thanx to Kune for testing it.

Adriatic League.fmf

I need some information about foreign rules, discipline rules, tv money and prize money for next nations: Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia.

Need these inf to make the leagues as precise as possible.

Thanx

15 hours ago, SRKI said:

I need some information about foreign rules, discipline rules, tv money and prize money for next nations: Albania, Montenegro and Bosnia.

Need these inf to make the leagues as precise as possible.

Thanx

Could I suggest looking at what they're set to in @claassen's excellent files?

I really like the look of this project, I hope the testing is successful!!! I was wondering though, are you planning to try and have relegation/promotion between the Adriatic League and the domestic competitions? :)

Spurs08

Thanx for the info I'll have a look. I'm considering relegation and promotion between AL and domestic leagues but that would be a tottaly diferent system of rules so for now will leave it like this.

Rodrigo363

Thanx

Really like this, thanks for making it! Have found one bug - in the first season, a weird Macedonian club, FK Mladost Carev Dvor, plays in the Adriatic League instead of Vardar, who have no fixtures in the first half of the season. This seems to be because they are set as having finished "0th" in the Macedonian League in the Last Division and Last Position fields. In reality, they finished last in 15-16, resigned from the league and had no fixtures in 16-17, and then joined the third division for 17-18. FK Cementarnica 55 Skopje and FK Milano Kumanovo are similar cases. By removing their last division in the Editor, the issue appears to be fixed and Vardar are correctly selected for the Adriatic League.

Thanx Spurs08. Will correct that. Are you running only the Macedon league? When testing the file all of the leagues were selected and I had no problems except some dates clashing.

Edit

Done

5 hours ago, SRKI said:

Thanx Spurs08. Will correct that. Are you running only the Macedon league? When testing the file all of the leagues were selected and I had no problems except some dates clashing.

Nope, was running all the relevant leagues and starting at the start of the season, with no other edited files.

As for the dates, it might be to do with the very large amount of fixtures in the Autumn season - 30 games is a lot to play in the league before Christmas, especially for teams which reach European group stages! It might be worth trying to reduce this - perhaps by playing some of the matches in the Spring (where there are actually very few league games) and/or making the cups at least all start after Christmas.

I'll think about making national cups draw the teams from the top division in spring rounds, it will reduce some games in autumn season. Are you saying the same teams are qualifying for AL from theese nations?(Bosnia, Macedonia an Montenegro)

• 4 weeks later...

Hi. I want to do a similar competition. How did you do, that teams qualify to continental cups (Champions league) not from the 0th stage, but from the championship group?

When I do it, my teams qualify to continental cups always from 0th hidden stage...

• 4 months later...

Archived