I can't see myself at the leaderboards

OK, I never use the in-game editor but have used FMRTE. In previous versions, I can see myself at the leaderboards when I click "show yourself". But for FM 2018, after playing one season and winning everything, I can't view myself at the leaderboards when I click "show yourself". Nothing seems to be happening.

I can view other players including those who use hacks to hack into the leaderboards and give themselves high scores. But not mine even though the only editor I use is FMRTE. Please advise. Thanks.

40 minutes ago, mbchuz said:

I haven't been able to see myself for a couple years now and just assumed it was broken or I'm unknowingly doing something to disqualify myself. 

Do you use any database edits? Licensing fixes?

I could see myself in previous editions of FM. No, I don't use any database edits or licensing fixes. The only edits I make is from FMRTE.

1 hour ago, Lynch48 said:

mine too

I thought maybe because I used save from beta?

if I start a new save maybe it will show up??

That could be the reason. I used a save from beta. Can anyone else confirm this? Do anyone see their name on the leaderboards without using a save from the beta? Is this a bug? :thdn:

I noticed that when I start a new game and after a few matches, I can see myself at the leaderboards. So my guess is correct. If you start a save game from the beta, you can't see yourself at the leaderboards. So you should start a game from the official release of FM.

Hope this information helps everyone. :)

• 1 year later...
3 hours ago, WilltheWolf92 said:

Like having 694 million points isn't cheating? lol

If you use the IGE at any stage the game freezes any points that you have earned and will not add any more points to your score. I do not know if the same thing happens when using external editors. Anyway, how does the scoring work? How can anyone possibly get anything like the score you mention?

7 hours ago, Hovis Dexter said:

If you use the IGE at any stage the game freezes any points that you have earned and will not add any more points to your score. I do not know if the same thing happens when using external editors. Anyway, how does the scoring work? How can anyone possibly get anything like the score you mention?

Good question, like to hear an anwser of an SI member for this. I'll try in FM20 to play for the leaderboard. I remember there was someone who was manager in Azerbeidzjan cause of this game? 

Out of curiosity i tried a few times to find myself (i play CaC Mode only) but i never have been able to see something bcs nothing ever happens regardless what i search for.

It was the same in the older FM16 to FM18 - the others but FM13 i dont know.

1 hour ago, Etebaer said:

Out of curiosity i tried a few times to find myself (i play CaC Mode only) but i never have been able to see something bcs nothing ever happens regardless what i search for.

It was the same in the older FM16 to FM18 - the others but FM13 i dont know.

If you delete the files : fake.inc and 2 other files that prevent Germany and Japan having a normal national team, than this is considered as cheating too cause you deleted some files

I did not delete/change/mod files until yesterday when i startet to test some AI improvements to Manager and Transfer behavior - until yesterday anything was vanilla.

I did use the Steam Workshop mod to unlock german lower leagues but that too only happens in this FM19 and i never have done it b4 so it can not be the reason the older FM did not work also.

Archived