FM18 Scottish Wonderkids *spoilers*

RampantFM

Anyone doing an Scottish save or who are interested to see who are the Scottish Wonderkids in FM18.

Look no further -

P.S Kieran Tierney and Oliver Burke are obvious so have not been included. 

All of the players in this video have a base potential of 120-150 apart from Billy Gilmour and Mark Hill who are 130-160. Fraser Hornby of Everton is also in the higher bracket (not included in video)

On 11/14/2017 at 07:38, wilkz said:

callum smith, matthew knox and tony gallacher all great for under 100k too

Going to have a look at the 100-130 bracket next. Some players definitely have developed well due to playing time. 

Matthew Knox hasn't got the potential he did in FM17 but looks like he'll still be decent in game.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

If you have something to add to the forum, how about you post screenshots and pictures to the actual forum instead of plugging your videos and channel. 

Would be far quicker for us to all see these players by seeing the screenshots, than 6mins plus it takes in the video.

Then we can actually have something to visually compare to, and possibly create a discussion from. 

All I have is a thumbnail of a video in front of me...

• 3 weeks later...
On 12/30/2017 at 18:31, BrianMunich said:

If you have something to add to the forum, how about you post screenshots and pictures to the actual forum instead of plugging your videos and channel. 

Would be far quicker for us to all see these players by seeing the screenshots, than 6mins plus it takes in the video.

Then we can actually have something to visually compare to, and possibly create a discussion from. 

All I have is a thumbnail of a video in front of me...

Sorry about the lateness of response.

Thanks for the advice.

I did ask and read the rules of the forum before posting. I was only adding further videos to finish what previous people had suggested/wanted to see. Since I guessed they would have watched previous videos given some of the replies, I didn't see any issues following up with other videos etc.  

It wasn't to stretch out "plugging my videos and channel", it was merely to act upon feedback. I'm done now anyway. 

I appreciate some people prefer screenshots and what not over videos. 

Thanks for the support anyway.  

Archived