Skill Moves For FM18?

Fmplaya

I think in Football Manager 2017 more skill moves shall be added.

To be honest its very boring watching a match engine without any skill moves to destroy an opponent , to get past an opponent with style or to lay of a pass or to shoot with the outside of the boot 

What Skill Moves Should Be Added

imo I think that the travela (outside of the boot) should be added 

I think that step overs, mcgeady spin, rabona, scoop turn, roulette, rainbow flick etc

Pls comment any additional skill moves to be added in FM 18

9 hours ago, masno said:

To be honest,probably none of this is going to be in the game,but maybe in the Fm 19,or FM 20 this  could be implemented,would be awesome.

Yh that's most likely to happen

On 8/17/2017 at 02:07, BoxToBox said:

It's kind of an odd thing, the skill moves are happening, but a lot of the animations aren't there. I've definitely seen players doing rabona crosses before, though!

Have to admit I was so impressed with an opponent's rabona cross assist I almost didn't mind conceding the goal. And there are lots and lots of backheels. 

Just a shame that the dribble animations (and probably the underlying ME logic) appear so much more based on sprinting and so much less on tricks, stepovers and subtle changes in body shape and speed that Messi dribbles at a massed defence like Theo Walcott runs into space

1 hour ago, enigmatic said:

Have to admit I was so impressed with an opponent's rabona cross assist I almost didn't mind conceding the goal. And there are lots and lots of backheels. 

Just a shame that the dribble animations (and probably the underlying ME logic) appear so much more based on sprinting and so much less on tricks, stepovers and subtle changes in body shape and speed that Messi dribbles at a massed defence like Theo Walcott runs into space

Exactly it is quite boring to watch your attackers dribbling just into space and not with style like messi

Also the same thing happened to me because I was impressed by a rabona cross that I forgot about the game but luckily they missed the opportunity

• 3 months later...

Archived