Inconsistent Player

Some players i've had have had that in their coach/scout report and they've turned out to play consistently well. My advice is if you really like a players' attributes and he has this dont worry about it, sign him. Nothing you can do about it in training though i think a player can lose this eventually over time. Or maybe if its a young player he could be tutored by a senior player who is consistent.

3 hours ago, cns180784 said:

Some players i've had have had that in their coach/scout report and they've turned out to play consistently well. My advice is if you really like a players' attributes and he has this dont worry about it, sign him. Nothing you can do about it in training though i think a player can lose this eventually over time. Or maybe if its a young player he could be tutored by a senior player who is consistent.

Tutoring doesn't affect Consistency.

The skin I use actually show the hidden attribute consistancy. I've found that scouts will complain about anything between 1-49, pretty much. So the lower complaint, fairly inconsistent, will often be ok. But keep it in mind as it might tip the scales if there are several minor problems with the player. And I avoid any very inconsistent players. Yellow = probably fine. Red/Orange = bubonic plague :p

Archived