[FM2015]The Nordic Superleague

After the veritable success of the FM14 Nordic Super League structure - which some of you may remember - I could not help but to create something like it for FM2015 as well. I present to you, the Nordic Superleague!

The Nordic Superleague is comprised of six divisions that incorporate each Nordic country from Sweden to the Faroe Islands into its structure. This format is the handiwork of swedish FM player deadwood, whose example here enabled me to swiftly create this league structure. Please do check it out, it's quite good - if you can read Swedish! I've simplified the league structure a tad for my own purposes, and I feel like this is at a serviceable quality right now. To play, simply select Sweden - the leagues will appear there.

DOWNLOAD

The file is compatible with the 15.3 updated database.

Here is the league structure.

Division 1 - Statoil Premier League 16 clubs

Division 2 - Nordea Nordic Championship 18 clubs

Division 3 - TeliaSonera Conference League 20 clubs

Division 4 - Nokia Square 4. League 20 clubs each
___________Nokia Sq. Svenska Division 4
___________Nokia Sq. Norska Norra Division 4
___________Nokia Sq. Danska Västra Division 4
___________Nokia Sq. Finska Västra Division 4
___________Nokia Sq. Färöiska/Isländska Division 4

Division 5 - ISS National 5. League 20 clubs each
___________ISS National Svenska Division 5
___________ISS National Norska Norra Division 5
___________ISS National Danska Västra Division 5
___________ISS National Finska Västra Division 5
___________ISS National Färöiska/Isländska Division 5

Division 7 (Inactive) Nordic League (over a thousand clubs)

So we've got three normal leagues and two divisions separated into Swedish, Norwegian, Danish, Finnish and Icelandic / Faroese subdivisions. For realism, I decided to include the subdivision names in Swedish.

Keep in mind that this work is still far from perfect. There are probably some clubs I've left out of this entire league structure, though they won't have any impact on it (tested). I will be patching this file on-and-off when I feel the urge to do so. I hope many of you will find enjoyment from this!

are You making it with a normal or advanced editor ? also what about country of this league ? did You made a new country or just used for example Sweden as a basic place for that league ? Or You just connected all countries in to one Nordic country ?

I took a look at the file and honestly it might still work for FM17 or need only minor changes, so if you have 17 and aren't afraid of the edtiro it's worth looking into.

(it just uses the normal editor, the combined league is placed in Sweden.)

I would have included the graphic pack had I been able to download it, but alas, the entire file sharing website seems to be down for the count.

Attempts will be made to contact deadwood. I'll ask if he still has the graphics pack somewhere on his computer. If he doesn't, then it will take me more time to compile the graphics pack.

I will go over the file and correct any possible inaccuracies such as teams that belong to a different league either this Sunday or early on next week.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived