[FM17][SKIN][RELEASE] TCS 2017 v1.4 | v1.5 Preview

TCSSkin

• Replies 191
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, gholliday87 said:

Love this screen, I do have one issue for me. The stadium & city picture don't show up...any reason why?

Have you downloaded them? Look on FMScout for mini stadium packs and the Vitrex city packs. 

39 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Have you downloaded them? Look on FMScout for mini stadium packs and the Vitrex city packs. 

I have not, my mistake! Thanks for letting me know :) I presume they just get put in the graphics folder, and not in your skin folder?

***EDIT***

I can get the mini stadiums to work, but not the city pack? I've tried putting in both graphics & the main football manager folder to no avail. Any ideas @bluestillidie00

57 minutes ago, gholliday87 said:

I have not, my mistake! Thanks for letting me know :) I presume they just get put in the graphics folder, and not in your skin folder?

***EDIT***

I can get the mini stadiums to work, but not the city pack? I've tried putting in both graphics & the main football manager folder to no avail. Any ideas @bluestillidie00

Did you definitely download this pack? Make sure they go in the folder "User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\graphics\pictures\Vitrex City pics"

24 minutes ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Did you definitely download this pack? Make sure they go in the folder "User\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2017\graphics\pictures\Vitrex City pics"

http://www.fmscout.com/a-vitrex-city-pictures-adapted-from-flut.html

I downloaded this, and that's the path it's saved as also.

1 minute ago, gholliday87 said:

Ahhh, it's the Metallica Logos I use, so that's probably why! Shame.

Yeah the code that is used with the background logos on the Metallic logos conflicts with the city code.

Try deleting (or moving) the left and right background folders in the metallic logo pack.

1 minute ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Yeah the code that is used with the background logos on the Metallic logos conflicts with the city code.

Try deleting (or moving) the left and right background folders in the metallic logo pack.

Will do, thanks!

Just out of interest, what res is the new skin for? I run 1366x768 and some of the panels seem to overlap. The most noticeable one was when you finished a game and you had the continue button in the top right. When I'm home I'll upload a picture of it.

Just now, gholliday87 said:

Will do, thanks!

Just out of interest, what res is the new skin for? I run 1366x768 and some of the panels seem to overlap. The most noticeable one was when you finished a game and you had the continue button in the top right. When I'm home I'll upload a picture of it.

1336x768, the continue one is tricky, if I make the container much larger it reduces the buttons on top (Match, Overview, Analysis etc.)

Let me know if you have anymore/

Seems better than older one except in player profile where i pref the old one. In new one, exist a free space ocupped by graph attributes. How i can delete it and how i could add a extra pannel where graph attributes is placed?

PS: New Club overwiev 10/10.

PS2: I think @gholliday87 is talking about this: https://gyazo.com/bb29c32c69fabecb2e5d99b71b78220a. TCS Pros & Con seems a bit overlapped, and Pros and Con at topright not seems good btw.

On 24/02/2017 at 19:55, BAD-RELIGION said:

I love this skin, the only one I use.

There is any way I can brighter the back when in game screen so I can see my stadium in background ?

Cheers

Match Screen? What do you mean mate, can you post a screenshot?

On 22/02/2017 at 20:12, Daveo72 said:

lovely skin, is there any way to get the logos, (see attached) on the match day screen. they are small on one of the biggest sections too. Just want to have them slightly larger

Untitled.png

You'll need to use the Resource Archiver to extract panels.fmf, and find match incidents overview small.xml. In there look for this code and change the bolded bit.

<container height="150" width="150" col="0" row="0">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4" layout_children="true" />

<!-- team kit picture -->
      <container class="match_team_logo_picture" id="TeLo" scale_picture="true" />
    </container>

On 22/02/2017 at 14:08, Cobrador_Crack said:

Seems better than older one except in player profile where i pref the old one. In new one, exist a free space ocupped by graph attributes. How i can delete it and how i could add a extra pannel where graph attributes is placed?

PS: New Club overwiev 10/10.

PS2: I think @gholliday87 is talking about this: https://gyazo.com/bb29c32c69fabecb2e5d99b71b78220a. TCS Pros & Con seems a bit overlapped, and Pros and Con at topright not seems good btw.

Yeah that's an issue I've had for a while and never got round to fix, I'll have a look at it.

On 24/02/2017 at 19:55, BAD-RELIGION said:

I love this skin, the only one I use.

There is any way I can brighter the back when in game screen so I can see my stadium in background ?

Cheers

I was saying I can't see the stadium in behind because the panel is almost 100% opacity, is there any way to lower that opacity ?

CapturarFM.JPG

5 minutes ago, BAD-RELIGION said:

I was saying I can't see the stadium in behind because the panel is almost 100% opacity, is there any way to lower that opacity ?

CapturarFM.JPG

Edit this file: "boxes/custom/match/background/paper"

Thanks ;)

<!-- image borders -->
    <!-- these determine how many pixels any content is inset from each side of the image -->
    <!-- (for example, in the case of a button, the content would be the text label) -->
    <record id="image_borders" left="15" right="25" top="40" bottom="1"/>

<!-- image slices determine the points at which the image will be sliced to enable scaling -->
    <!-- the image will only slice in the directions slicing values are provided for-->
    <record id="image_slices" left="8" right="8" top="8" bottom="8"/>

<!-- title insets -->
    <!-- these determine how many pixels the title is inset from the top/bottom/left/right of the box -->
    <integer id="text_top_inset" value="0"/>
    <integer id="text_bottom_inset" value="0"/>
    <integer id="text_left_inset" value="0"/>
    <integer id="text_right_inset" value="0"/>

<!-- title properties -->
    <record id="font_spec">
        <flags id="font" value="fonts/panel_title"/> 
    </record>

<colour id="red_replacement" name="ui_background"/>
    <colour id="green_replacement" name="ui_background"/>

But I have no idea what to change...

48 minutes ago, BAD-RELIGION said:

Thanks ;)

<!-- image borders -->
    <!-- these determine how many pixels any content is inset from each side of the image -->
    <!-- (for example, in the case of a button, the content would be the text label) -->
    <record id="image_borders" left="15" right="25" top="40" bottom="1"/>

<!-- image slices determine the points at which the image will be sliced to enable scaling -->
    <!-- the image will only slice in the directions slicing values are provided for-->
    <record id="image_slices" left="8" right="8" top="8" bottom="8"/>

<!-- title insets -->
    <!-- these determine how many pixels the title is inset from the top/bottom/left/right of the box -->
    <integer id="text_top_inset" value="0"/>
    <integer id="text_bottom_inset" value="0"/>
    <integer id="text_left_inset" value="0"/>
    <integer id="text_right_inset" value="0"/>

<!-- title properties -->
    <record id="font_spec">
        <flags id="font" value="fonts/panel_title"/> 
    </record>

<colour id="red_replacement" name="ui_background"/>
    <colour id="green_replacement" name="ui_background"/>

But I have no idea what to change...

You'll need to change the actual graphic. Read this guide.

https://community.sigames.com/topic/352357-football-manager-2015-skinning-guide-part-4-editing-the-skin-graphics/

20 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

Match Screen? What do you mean mate, can you post a screenshot?

thanks bluestillidie00 ill give it a shot

You'll need to use the Resource Archiver to extract panels.fmf, and find match incidents overview small.xml. In there look for this code and change the bolded bit.

<container height="150" width="150" col="0" row="0">
      <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="all" inset="4" layout_children="true" />

<!-- team kit picture -->
      <container class="match_team_logo_picture" id="TeLo" scale_picture="true" />
    </container>

Yeah that's an issue I've had for a while and never got round to fix, I'll have a look at it.

2 minutes ago, Alvios1973 said:

Hi,

Nice work m8! was waiting for this update :)

Just a question... How can i get the sidebar menu? I have only topbar

Thx

What do you mean? Please show a screenshot

4 hours ago, Alvios1973 said:

Ahahahhahahahaha my fault i'm an idiot :D lol

There's a way to show again the team logo in the sidebar?

Open sidebar menu table.xml which is in panels/generic, and find this code.

<!-- LOGO ON SIDEBAR
    <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom">
        <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="bottom" inset="5"/>
            <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
            <boolean id="value" value="false"/>
            </attachment>
        <record id="object_property">
            <integer id="get_property" value="mnpc" />
            <integer id="set_property" value="file" />
        </record>
    </widget> -->

Move the  arrow at the end, next to the word sidebar, so it looks like this.

60d3814b96778f113cb029fb690ebe83.thumb.png.99aeed452c770a597386c7c8474f32fa.png

3 hours ago, steff91 said:

58b746fa0ec83_AliCrawford_OverviewAttributes-2.thumb.png.4a165db77ba5243458234397d51ca324.png

Great skin been using it a good few days now since you updated it,how do i remove the logo that shows bang in the middle of the background picture as shown? Thanks...

Open client object browser.xml (in the client_object folder) and delete this code.

<!-- Logo -->
    <widget class="picture" id="mnpV" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="false" transparency="0.8">
        </record>
    </widget>

7 hours ago, bluestillidie00 said:

<!-- LOGO ON SIDEBAR
    <widget class="picture" id="lgtF" scale_picture="true" keep_aspect_ratio="true" image_alignment="bottom">
            <attachment class="test_setting_attachment" get_setting="show_badges" default_value="true" set_property="hidn">
            </attachment>
        </record>
    </widget> -->

Open client object browser.xml (in the client_object folder) and delete this code.

<!-- Logo -->
    <widget class="picture" id="mnpV" image_alignment="centre" scale_picture="false" transparency="0.8">
        </record>
    </widget>

Cheers m8 all sorted

On 2/3/2017 at 02:21, bluestillidie00 said:

<!-- LOGO ON SIDEBAR
            </attachment>
        </record>
    </widget> -->

<!-- Logo -->
        </record>
    </widget>

Thx m8... :)

17 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

I have downloaded the 1.3 version and when I go to player profile I seem to be missing the right hand part of the screen.

compressed.thumb.png.2948d8688ac5f542d56d001958e25f5d.png

Try changing to the small sidebar, are you still having the issue? 

3 minutes ago, Alexpuk2002 said:

It seems to work with the smaller sidebar, although it seems to show a bit of the panel that would show on a higher resolution.

compress.thumb.png.2362732686242e00efe2fb87461f32a8.png

Ok, I'll work on it for v1.4

4 hours ago, Cobrador_Crack said:

Can u change the graph attributes (under the player information) for the history of their career?

Or atleast say how i can change it in .xml files

edit this code

<container class="subsection_box" id="ovrv" appearance="">
                    <string id="title" value="" />
                    <!-- there are two panels here: one for goalkeepers, and one for outfield players
                      only one panel is visible at any time -->
                    <layout class="fit_children_attachment" alignment="vertical,fill" offset="0" gap="0" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top" inset="0" />
                    <layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="top,horizontal" layout_children="true" inset="0" />

<widget class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" id="ofap" file="player/player attribute analyser outfield" hidden="false" auto_size="vertical" >
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                    </widget>
                    <widget class="person_attributes_analyser_panel" id="gkap" file="player/player attribute analyser goalkeeper" hidden="true" auto_size="vertical" >
                        <record id="object_property" get_property="objt" set_property="objt"/>
                    </widget>
                </container> in player overview panel.xml

On 26/02/2017 at 18:36, bluestillidie00 said:

Edit this file: "boxes/custom/match/background/paper"

Sorry to bother you again, but I still didn't sort this out, because my Match folder don't have any Background folder inside...

only scoreboard and titlebar...

15 hours ago, BAD-RELIGION said:

Sorry to bother you again, but I still didn't sort this out, because my Match folder don't have any Background folder inside...

only scoreboard and titlebar...

Read this guide :)

Archived