Brexit in FM 2017 and the editor

KUBI

It will be interesting to see, if there are ways to bypass this new feature with the editor. If it is hard-coded it will change how custom league files are working too. 

I don't have any information so far about both the pre-game or the in-game editor. 

But maybe there are already some ideas, how editors could make files for all of those who don't want to have a Brexit in their game?

Or do we all just have to live with it? (No problem for me, I like the feature...)

Going to be interesting.

Would be fun to see how the population of Lincs & Humber vote on the brexit... If we can get it to work.

If not then it will be interesting nonetheless. 

Having skipped FM16 its going to be fun going back to editing again. Still planning to do it from scratch if the import looks messy.

In short:

Brexit scenarios are part (and hard coded) in FM 2017. Could happen during season 1 to 7.

Everything is possible from a very soft one (nothing changes at all) to a very hard one (just 4 foreign players for Clubs in the UK, Scotland leaving the UK).

well i am fairly sure it will be possible to avoid. if you rename some old extinct country and transfer all the competitions, cities, stadia, players, staff and other (most of it should go automatic) and extincting original england... you should be good to go. oh, you might need to do everything with scotland and the rest...

i did this while creating yugoslavia and serbia never went invited to EU as it should have so i think it is safe to say brexit isn't so inevitable... however, i like the :D

17 hours ago, MBarbaric said:

well i am fairly sure it will be possible to avoid. if you rename some old extinct country and transfer all the competitions, cities, stadia, players, staff and other (most of it should go automatic) and extincting original england... you should be good to go. oh, you might need to do everything with scotland and the rest...

i did this while creating yugoslavia and serbia never went invited to EU as it should have so i think it is safe to say brexit isn't so inevitable... however, i like the :D

SSSSHHHHHHHHHH......... :ackter:

Archived