Brexit and FM17

• Replies 611
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, formerlyiab said:

way to go SI, people sink time into a game and then you just ruin it.

pathetic feature that put cheap publicity and Miles getting on the radio above player experience.

Yes, we got it the other day in the other thread, you don't like the feature but you don't half make a mountain out of molehill!

3 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

Yes, we got it the other day in the other thread, you don't like the feature but you don't half make a mountain out of molehill!

As if creating a random scenario in a video game that completely ruins a popular play style wasn't bad enough, imagine making it so people have to commit hour upon hour to the game before unleashing it on them.  Complete disregard for consumers.

3 minutes ago, formerlyiab said:

Nope - imagine creating a random scenario in a video game that completely ruins a popular play style.

Why don't you explain in detail how it ruins a popular play style.

Maybe start by explaining what this popular play style is.

its there game there welcome to make it how they want to, and for ruining games you know its there so its only ruined if you dont plan ahead, 

and there seems to be a way to delay it in the editor, 

so no need to keep comenting the same thing, its getting old

6 minutes ago, Cougar2010 said:

Why don't you explain in detail how it ruins a popular play style.

Maybe start by explaining what this popular play style is.

Nope, i will briefly outline it as its fairly obvious to most......

Some people like scouting and signing young prospects from all over the globe and nurturing them into the first team and the hard brexit scenario ruins this play style.  

Like I have said its the fact that you have to play for so long to get your game ruined thats staggering

2 minutes ago, Spedding said:

its there game there welcome to make it how they want to, and for ruining games you know its there so its only ruined if you dont plan ahead, 

and there seems to be a way to delay it in the editor, 

so no need to keep comenting the same thing, its getting old

I will comment on exactly what I want and I certainly won't be told to shut up by someone who is barely literate.

Archived