1 feb 2016 as start date

Would you pay for a real time feb. update?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Would you pay for a real time feb. update?

• Yes
    • No

If SI gave you the option would you pay 10£ for an update with real time league standings, player stats, transfers ect. where the game starts 1 feb 2016?

I think that an update like that could be a great next step in expanding this great game that I have enjoyed for nearly 22 years now

SI could still offer the free one as it is now if you dont want to pay

Utter ******** that this is the case. Why do facts and figures need a licence?

Modern football. An admirable business strategy really - the league is making money off of it, so more power to them.

And back on subject, absolutely not, even if it was possible. The impossibility is the main reason - to buy the licence, they'd need considerable funds (if it was even available to purchase, it might be exclusive) meaning that the price would be high. If there was no licence, then why would they charge? That's moving into Modern Gaming DLC tactics, something that SI have managed to stay away from largely.

Utter ******** that this is the case. Why do facts and figures need a licence?

Please don't circumvent the swear filter, there is a reason for it...

Would also suggest you look into what holding an exclusive licence for a league entails really.. pretty sure it would cover this.

I seem to recall we've been over this before, but logically this should mean that newspapers, TV stations, sports websites etc. pay the league "royalties" to be allowed to show the results and standings?

If this is really true it is indeed utter unmentionables...

Archived