Most fun teams to play with

Moodster

Arsenal to bring up all youngsters and they also have a good team thread

Lyon, basically the same as Arsenal

A Madrid, i had fun with these as they have good youth and also have a decent squad

Schalke, Good all around and after couple of seasons if made right transfers can be contender for title

Ajax, good rivalry with PSV for title but needs to prove themself in Europe again

There are also many more, but they are ones that i have enjoyed, hope this helps

Atlético de Madrid. You already have few worldclass players like Agüero, Maxi and Raul Garcia to build your team around. And also some promising youngsters like Camacho, De Gea, Edu Valle and Pichu Atienza.

Or you could start with Napoli and try to bring a new Maradona to lift your team to success. Lavezzi and Hamsik are great in my game. With some quality youngsters your team should rule Europe in few years. Also worth mentioning that your second season budget will be around 40M euros so you got plenty to spend.

been playin as aberdeen :D for some reason its pretty fun apart from celtic being silly.

rangers aren't that far ahead of you really they can be beaten and so can the rest of the league, but celtic are the team to dislodge but i reckon a few nice seasons getting into 2nd and a few players and it can be done :) really enjoyin it so far =)

Roma - a small but talented squad. I'd recommend using an update as Roma have signed Jeremey Menez and Julio Baptista this summer. Not a lot of money in the first season, but expect ~ £50m in your second. The only problem is Inter... they're relentless.

Borussia Dortmund is a lot of fun. Even though its just a game, its fun having 70,000 on average on the home games the first season. A lot of good players, and it is possible to take the league title the first season. Not much money though, so you`ll have to sell some.

Sunderland. Try mastermind them to League Champions. Be hard as most of there teams is mid table quality so its going to be fun building the team up.

I just somehow managed to win the champions league with Sunderland in the 4th season but cannot win the damn league its a really fun game though as you can get a fair bit of cash with them.

My all time best game is as Arsenal, purely because I could go with it for ages because I support them IRL.

But apart from that, the most fun game I have played is Harpenden Town. I made that game with the editor, and made it how I thought I would enjoy the game. I am now 8 seasons in, having a great time.

So if you are looking for another game, I suggest you either try Harpenden Town or make your own game:)

CSKA Moscow is probably the most interesting team in my mind, not only because of its usual dominance in Russia, but also its stronger than expected financial position, allowing you to land tons of talents around the Eastern Europe and yes, South America, and eventually build up a darkhorse for European glory.

Juventus is a solid team for longer commitment (i.e. 3+ seasons) coz they have the best youth system in Italy and established youth products in Marchisio and Giovinco. Don't forget to sign some Juventus products who flourishes in other teams like Mattia Cassani or Tommaso Rocchi to strengthen your overall depth in compliance to the UEFA's home-grow player policy.

Valencia is a funny franchise too with real gems in Silva, Albiol and Mata plus a constant threat in Villa, except its defensive lineup is pretty weak, but it is an acceptable challenge to turn it around. For Athletico Madrid, its defensive woes are much worse and you may have to allocate all transfer budget to upgrade your starting defenders.

Archived