[FM16][SKIN]Andromeda 1.9

theBantams

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Using the beta which is brilliant and even better than 1.8b, excellent stuff but still get the widget issue in that you still cannot click on them re the in game screen? It's a little thing, minor nuisance, but thought I would mention it re the beta.

Cheers.

PS the work around is to be patient then it allows you to get to the widgets.

My good friend does a higher resolution of Andromeda but with a different style. His work is great but he only releases it on the Andromeda galaxy skins on Facebook if anyone is interested

I'm curious to see if it's as good as yours. Just found the group on FB and hoping to get in :)

Doesn't matter with 1.9 beta all is ok.

Thank you again. Very beautiful skin.

Only the teams kit in preview match are wrong.The away team is bigger than the home team, doesn't matter with what teams, then is'nt a kits pack problem, believe... What can I do?

The screen are in #181

Sorry looks like it eat half my post...

Player attributes panel, use bg as colour = "false"

look for the xml, and then a find on the text it should be set to use bg as colour="true", just change it to false. :) clear cache and reload.

Do that. Or replace the panel foldere with this one (I've done some fix, take a look)

http://www37.zippyshare.com/v/9KheTLue/file.html

Same with most skins. Not bothering with skins anymore I've had enough. All they want to do is make it hard for people who want to change the look of the game.

Hopefully there will respond positively. Your skin like many skins on here bring the game to life. The official skin imo is dull and lifeless. Please take a deep breath and we will send positive vibes your way.

:)

Great skin mate

Just got a couple of problems with it:

1. The box on the match screen is not a fully box. See pic below:

f9450319

2. When viewing in 3D view the last 5 mins possession bar is all black. See Below:

596bc7b9

3. On the fixtures & Results pages it doesn't come with the team names or scorers just the team logos.

9nm09xo33

4. On the player profile screen. The name on the shirt is too close to the number.

my59ppp9r

5. The game keep crashing overtime I finish a match. This does not happen with any other skin I have used. I'm using 9.0.2 test

Great skin otherwise

Great skin mate

f9450319

2. When viewing in 3D view the last 5 mins possession bar is all black. See Below:

596bc7b9

3. On the fixtures & Results pages it doesn't come with the team names or scorers just the team logos.

9nm09xo33

4. On the player profile screen. The name on the shirt is too close to the number.

my59ppp9r

5. The game keep crashing overtime I finish a match. This does not happen with any other skin I have used. I'm using 9.0.2 test

Great skin otherwise

There's an issue with skins atm re the latest FM update (see above threads) and main general forum. :)

Okay thanks :) just read it. Do you know how to fix the other problems?

I wish I did: we got to get TheBantams enthusiasm back so he will start working on the skin again. Need to tell him "what about the children - they need you" :)

Remove game processing panel. Not fonts as I thought earlier. Andromeda/panels/game. to fix the crash problem on my skin. I will upload 1.9 tonight.

Thnks but now in statistic above fixtures, there are no team names and not the final score, like this screen

Barclays_Premier_League_Partite_Calendario_e_Ri.jpg

Thnks but now in statistic above fixtures, there are no team names and not the final score, like this screen

Not got that with mine. Everything working fine. Without trying to sound patronising did you delete exactly from the Andromeda/panels/game/'game processing panel.xml' (only) that one?

Cheers

Yeah, just that one. I've done other change, can you try too see under fixtures? The match of the day is ok, but if try to go back on the previous date I saw that screen.

Hi

I went to premiership fixtures and scrolled back a couple of months and all results showed on screen? Not sure what is going on with your game. Maybe reload the skin and see if that helps.

The same for me.... OK, thnks anyway.

I wait Thebantams.

You sure you didn't delete the entire folder andromeda/panels/game instead of just the game processing panel.xml inside that folder?

I did that by accident and had the same issue you have.

Before I just delete that xml, Now I've tried to delete the Andromeda skin folder and paste another one that I've downloaded a second time, but nothing change.. And if I try to delete entirely the skin folder? Or maybe something is wrong in %appdata%...

But... Don't understand. Now i've tryed to delete all the skin folder and paste again the andromeda 1.9 beta2, but nothing. I've tried to delete the appdata\s.i\fm 16 folder and the other file in panels (fixture list, fixture details) but nothing change.. that seems strange

removing that panel and reloading/clearing cache does not work for me either, unfortunately.

Is the same with the default skin, i just posted that picture in the feedback thread thusly. Has nothing to do with this skin.

Yeah understood, it's not a skin problem. now I'm uninstalling and reinstalling the game :( . SI don't do nothing correct when release a patch.. bah

EDIT

I've reinstalled the game but nothing change, the fixtures problem present only with your skin, the default skin works fine for me.

Great skin mate

f9450319

596bc7b9

9nm09xo33

my59ppp9r

Great skin otherwise

Thank you all noted. and I will look into these later today. Fixed the fixtures and results, And the name near the shirt should be ok now. All crash problems should be fixed now. Took me a while to figure it out but got there in the end

Archived