[FM16][SKIN] Wannachupbrew FM16

wannachupbrew

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just these?

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left, extend" gap="0" offset="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" gap="0" offset="0" />

nothing happens

just these?

<container>

<layout class="arrange_horizontal_attachment" alignment="left, extend" gap="0" offset="0" />

<layout class="stick_to_sides_attachment" alignment="vertical" inset="0" layout_children="true" />

<container>

<layout class="arrange_vertical_attachment" alignment="top, extend" gap="0" offset="0" />

nothing happens

No where it says ---logo---- the lines under for that widget.

• 3 weeks later...
What`s the difference between simulated match and instant result? I didn`t noticed much difference.

Im sure simulated gives you a choice of how your team will approach the game, where as Instant relies on the AssMan iirc

Could be wrong!

As a side, fantastic skin once again :thup:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

First of all, great job again. I allways use your skin. It is simple, minimalistic, pleasent for eyes. Keep up the good work.

I would like to make some changes to it. I was hopping that you or someone here can help me with lines, and panels.

1. How to remove this small picture on players screen header (red square) ?

2. What I need to add so I can have club logo behing player pictures (green square) ?

db03040314a70e8743f66aeaab38d2a0.png

3. I would love to replace logos on match split view with club kits, how to do it (blue square)?

3e6b5b69dec857bd912ccd8310a6f4fa.png

That is all, sorry if my english was bad.

Thank you, mate.

#1 What should I remove/change in title bar XML to remove player picture from it?

For #2 is there possibility to borow panel or lines from other skin?

Also, I don't have morale arrows on squad screen, how to fix that? (I am using latest version of skin)

Re. #1

This worked. Thanks mate!

Re. #2

Looks like one of the player attribute panels. I'm not sure if I've seen a skin which has amended this for the attribute overview as the profile overview contains so much more info as well as the attributes it seems the focus has been much more on this page. You've kind of answered your own question though. Have a look at other skins and if you find what you're looking for copy over one of the panels above (don't forget to make a back-up) to see if it achieves what you want. Falling short of creating your own from scratch, I have doubts you'll find what you're looking for to be honest...

Will try to find some skin with that kind od player attribute panel. Think i saw ti on fm15 scorpio skin, can that be used, not .xml file, but only lines in it?

Re. Morale icons

These are found...

C:\Users\sports interactive\football manager 2016\skins\SKIN NAME\graphics\icons\custom\morale

Didn't touch anything about morale icons. Found them in given location. When I am using my custom view I can see morale just fine, but when I use wannachupbrew's morale names are gone.

768d7ced05b6c1fee43877bace46b77e.png

38e35be6e7e6316577d6f71c04040fba.png

Thanks dude, you are of great help. I was away from FM for about six months so now I want to make the game pleasent to my eyes. Will try this for morale icons and for this above I will try to find something to work with.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I  have an issue with the skin not letting me in 2d seeing all my panels i can only see the match stats one , i had all of them put wide on the screen then after my first game formations and league table dissapeared...should i post a pic ?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
2 hours ago, bestbrother said:

Any chance we get a new version for FM17?

Yes. I should have more time to work on skins this year, my FM16 skin was a bit neglected. I won't be releasing anything until they release the resource archiver on the official release date though. I can't get panel files to work and I'll need to resource archiver to figure out why.

1 hour ago, wannachupbrew said:

Yes. I should have more time to work on skins this year, my FM16 skin was a bit neglected. I won't be releasing anything until they release the resource archiver on the official release date though. I can't get panel files to work and I'll need to resource archiver to figure out why.

Lovely, thanks mate looking forward to this :thup:

6 hours ago, wannachupbrew said:

Maybe this year, with support for lower resolutions?

Archived