[FM15] The Hart Chronicles - Volume I: Paul Hart's Alphabet Career

PaulHartman71

January

2760d31dd16e351bd0a90ba730f4c8de.png

Omar Yousfi left for my old side Porto in a £13.5M move. They offered it in October and I was happy to take it - he's been a good player for us but I'm keen to improve the clubs finances going forward so when an offer like this comes in we need to take it. We have a ready made replacement in Leandre Hernandez at the club already and he was getting unhappy about lack of playing time, made sense to let the HG guy get his chance.

7a0c69394556842b8a06638b3f661000.png

I signed Gabriel Albarran, a CB from Valencia, for £9M which is the club's record transfer fee. He should slot straight into the team and help us defensively.

72afeed1330bf6509f45cdc42d1c8302.png

A 3-1 win against Lens helped us progress to the Coupe de la Ligue Semi Final. A nice brace from Enzio Rigters helped us on the way.

e8007f22d007f21cf9ce9cc52942ab26.png

We didn't have hugely easy draws in the French Cup, certainly not poverty lower league sides like last season, but we still got decent home draws and made it through. David Mexes was in great form in the Havre game and Maletic secured our win against Tours.

1abf7a334663324452536a59f14b3a21.png

It has been another fantastic month in the league as we recorded 3 more victories. Maletic has been in fantastic form as he scored winners in both the Bastia and Nice away games, which are the sort of games that earlier in the season we would have drawn or lost.

9b21cb9b21b5088c18a5a31f9a1537e9.png

We're in 4th and right up there, our main issue is despite our red hot form, the sides above us are in great form too and haven't really dropped any points. We still have them all to play again though so it's in our hands if we want to do something special and make the CL places again.

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

February

63d43b9dd8f48c84a2ddca177978c826.png

A very difficult game against AS Saint-Ettienne. We could only get past them on penalties. We've made the Coupe de la Ligue Final for second time, this time we will have PSG - worst possible draw but we always seem to get weird results against them in the cup so who knows what could happen?!

f458b7f5f1d49f2ecee306f7813e2077.png

A nice 4-1 win to get into the next round of the French Cup. We've got Monaco which is a pretty poo draw but we'll do our best.

3da96f93dfdeb8fb8d9c8a0b2523245e.png

We narrowly got past Dynamo Kyiv to progress in the Europa League too. We've got Valencia in the next round - should be an interesting game, especially as they could possibly be my next club.

d5b7d17bdbf77742327916d21d855c68.png

Another great month in the league. We dropped points at Lyon but elsewhere there were some great performances. We came from behind to beat AS Nancy Lorraine and AS Saint Ettienne, with substitute Romana scoring an absolute last gasp winner in that one which was amazing. Maletic also scored a fantastic hat-trick against Bordeuax.

0ebca895e040b520e5a4a601e99ee0b8.png

We're up to 3rd place! Just 1 point behind Monaco and 4 ahead of Metz. We do still have to play PSG, Monaco, Metz, LEMANS and Marseille - the 6 other best sides apart from us, so we have a tough run in to come but fingers crossed we can hang onto 3rd place at least.

March

0f1200be261eedd37a488d3c1c1a0f14.png

Jack Johnson was back in form to give us our first win of the 4th round, with a 2-0 win against top of the table Jamaica. We then went to Mexico 3 days later and lost 4-1, not great but a lot of our players were still tired from the Jamaica match, bit annoying those matches were so close together.

0c5c43687378e88d5d2463b062b9d2d6.png

We're in 4th at the moment which is really not great as we could really do without having to play a Playoff match to qualify. 6 games to go and in theory with Mexico away out of the way that's our toughest match gone already.

March

1a48d0e5ea7cdce011c44cbbc2f92ab2.png

A very stressful match that went to extra-time and penalties. We've been doing reasonably well in shoot-outs this season as we won another one to make the Semi Final and to knock out a very good Monaco side.

d2f4c47ff39ec9841d73e3d2bfd2f86a.png

A very tough couple of games against Valencia. We were 1-0 down for the majority of the home game after Valencia grabbed an away goal early on - I didn't want to go for it too much as couldn't risk them getting another but we did manage to get a late equaliser which made things easier in Spain. We went 1-0 down early on in the away leg which wasn't great, at that point we had to go for it and we did - we scored twice which was enough to put us through. Fantastic stuff.

9270643e026ff1677e7b22440918092b.png

We started the month well beating Lens 1-0. I didn't expect too much out of the PSG game and I wasn't disappointed as we lost 2-0, still better than the 6-0 at their place mind. I was disappointed at Montpellier as that's the kind of game we need to win if we want 3rd, but Mendy did equalise to save us the embarrassment of losing.

5070653dd541818500b9c66abc34b9db.png

It's very tight for 3rd with us and Monaco - we have Monaco away in our next game which is massive, pretty much could ultimately decide who gets 3rd. We do have a game in hand and a game against Metz too though - so we could get 2nd if things go our way. We are pretty much guaranteed 4th at the very least at this point though, with Marseille a distant 5th at this point.

April

70618e685d411c606680b8e04b2710a6.png

A shame to lose in yet another Coupe de la Ligue final but when PSG turn up and are up for it it's very hard to compete with them. They outclassed and out thought us on the day and we can have no complaints about them winning it.

8b71b91479098ff95386a850c2599c9f.png

We comfortably got past Lille in the Semi Final and guess who we have in the final... yep PSG again. Fingers crossed we can get revenge for the Coupe de la Ligue loss in the French Cup final.

38f340bea0c5f43f057ee61e262f8a48.png

Fiorentina proved a tough match over two legs. They had a man sent off in the first leg which really helped us out and lead to Maletic scoring a late brace to put us into the away leg with a 2 goal advantage. Fiorentina went 1-0 up after half hour and I feared the worst especially as they had an away goal and only needed to win 2-0 to put us out, but we held on to gain a place in the Semi Final.

04471cfd8da1569b36eb03b3a029608f.png

A disappointing loss to Monaco which pretty much ruled us out of coming 2nd. We beat Sochaux in the follow up though thanks to two own goals. A win against Metz would've pretty much confirmed 3rd place and wrapped up the Champions League for next season - we very nearly lost it though and only got a point thanks to a late equaliser from Bertrand. We did then lose to La Berrichonne which was a game we really should have won, we probably lost it since I went all out for a win late on which enabled them to get us on the break.

5206edded898b4fab572053674dcb892.png

With 3 games to go we have a 2 point lead and superior goal difference to Metz - fingers crossed we can hang on.

May

558ee010996fe94cfaa92ee61456c256.png

We're still someway off PSG when they're on form and yet again we lost quite badly in a final against them. I would add that this game came 3 days after our Europa League final that went to extra-time which meant a lot of our best players were absolutely knackered. - but it is what it is.

7672d7eea72ef3815932f02c53dd7161.png

Not the strongest end to the season as we dropped points at LEMANS and barely struggled to draw against Marseille.

50b5f29acded78158a6b8611528379c5.png

We did enough to secure 3rd place and the Champions League spot that comes with it though which is great - I expected Metz to finish above us but they just couldn't manage it in the end.

cab33c15a5bb36f187b023dfaf066ad6.png

I was nervous when I found out it would be my old side Juventus in the final. My old side are nowhere near as good or as dominant as they were when I was in charge, but they're still at top side who have finished 2nd in Serie A for the last 4 years (5 years ago they bizarrely ended up 9th?!) so it was always going to be a tough match. We dragged the game to extra-time which was hardly ideal as had the French Cup final just days later, but it was substitute Moussa Mendy who popped up with a priceless goal to give Toulouse their first ever Europa League trophy, as well as my first ever trophy at Toulouse, which was also my 3rd Europa League win. It should have done good things for our coefficient going into the Champions League next season which is good too.

Season 31 (T)oulouse

15c6fd7458344627883615bc590fb34f.png

Squad pt 1, pt 2

A definite improvement on last season. We've broken into the top 3 and are back in the Champions League, although we would've been back anyway after a fantastic Europa League campaign that lead to us beating my old side Juventus in the final. We had great cup runs in both the domestic cups that were both unfortunately ended in the final by PSG - we're still some way off them, but hopefully now we're back in the Champions League we can start making real progress in catching them up.

GK - Timo Gottel was very solid in his first season as #1 - he missed a few games due to the Olympics but was an ever present otherwise.

DR - Philippe Longuemare had another good season at RB, so much so that he's attracting interest from Monaco. He seems keen on the move but hopefully we can hang onto him.

DL - Joseph Boateng finally got a full season as first choice LB and the 19 year old did great, never really looked out of place and can only get better from here on.

DC - Melvin Bertrand was the main CB throughout the season. I rotated Bonalair and Mauduit who both went through phases of unimpressive form in the first half of the season, so I signed Gabriel Albarran in January who looks a better fit. Bertrand is also attracting interest from Monaco so hopefully we don't lose him either.

DM - Paul Liri obviously went in the summer and was replaced with Ugo Ludwig. Ludwig did a solid job in his first season, perhaps not as influential as Liri but he's got time to develop and get better. Real Madrid are hovering though so he's another one we could lose this summer - should get a tasty profit on him at least if he does go though. Ludwig was played at CM when Boucaud was out injured, which lead to Academy graduate, Justin Nabab, getting some game time at DM - he did quite well and is one to watch for sure.

MC - Prospero Boucaud was of course still first choice CM but he did spend about 3 months injured at the start of the season and I'm sure it isn't a coincidence that our poor form coincided with his absence.

AMR - Omar Yousfi left in January, he was being phased out before then though for Leandre Hernadez, Hernandez did a good job and ended the season with 13 goals and 18 assists.

AML - Enzio Rigters was first choice AML and he did a solid job. He's now decided to give up on France and be a Surinam international, which is great for him, great for Surinam, not so great for us when he ****ed off for a month to the Caribbean Championship mid-season :D David Mexes, an Academy player who spent the last 3 seasons on various loans at Ligue 2 sides, finally got a shot and he's a good back up option to Rigters. I could really do with someone like him on the other wing to provide back up to Hernadez.

CAM - Kemal Celik was our first choice CAM again this season - he put in very good performance after very good performance with 20 assists and 8 goals. Moussa Mendy has a lot of potential but he's playing second fiddle to Celik just because Celik is out performing him - I'm not sure how happy Mendy will be for the foreseeable future but I'm not dropping Celik when he's playing better and only 30 himself. Recip Yildiz, club captain and now 36, an impeccable leader, is now being phased out and didn't feature anywhere near as regularly - his contract expires next summer and I imagine he will retire.

ST - Unsal Serbest left in the summer and it was the Serbian, Stefan Maletic, who came in to replace him. He started off slowly, he was always a threat and providing assists for other players but it took a while for Maletic to actually score on a regular basis. When he finally did he became deadly though with loads of fantastic performances that helped us in all competitions - he ended the season with 36 goals and 15 assists from 60 games. He's attracting a lot of interest with Chelsea particularly interested and Maletic particularly interested in Chelsea - let's hope we can hang on to him, or at least make a very sizable profit on the £7M we paid for him in the summer!

History

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Season     Club                Division          Position      Achievements
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2014/15    Arsenal             Premier League    2nd           League Cup winners 
2015/16    Arsenal             Premier League    1st           Champions
2016/17    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        3rd           German Cup & Europa League winners
2017/18    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        2nd           Euro Super Cup & German Super Cup winners
2017       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           Confederations Cup runners up 
2018       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           N/A
2019       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           African Cup of Nations winners 
2018/19    Dinamo Moscow       Russian PL        2nd           Russian Cup winners
2019/20    Everton             Premier League    2nd           N/A
2020/21    Everton             Premier League    7th           League Cup winners & Champions League runners up
2020       France              N/A               N/A           N/A
2021       France              N/A               N/A           European Nations League winner
2022       France              N/A               N/A           World Cup winner
2021/22    Getafe              La Liga           5th           Qualified for Europa League
2022/23    Getafe              La Liga           9th           Europa League semi finalists 
2022       Holland             N/A               N/A           N/A
2023       Holland             N/A               N/A           N/A
2024       Holland             N/A               N/A           European Championship runners up
2023/24    Ipswich Town        Championship      1st           Promoted as Champions  
2024/25    Ipswich Town        Premier League    13th          N/A
2025/26    Ipswich Town        Premier League    4th           N/A
2026/27    Ipswich Town        Premier League    4th           N/A
2027/28    Ipswich Town        Premier League    1st           Premier League & FA Cup winners
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2028/29    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Italian Cup & Super Cup winners 
2029/30    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Champions League, Italian Cup & Super Cup winners
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2030/31    Kuban               Russian PL        6th           Qualified for Europa League
2031/32    Kuban               Russian PL        7th           Left in November
2031/32    Liverpool           Premier League    6th           Joined in November. FA Cup winners.
2032/33    Liverpool           Premier League    2nd           Europa League & Community Shield winners
2033/34    Man United          Premier League    1st           Premier League, League Cup & Community Shield winners
2034/35    NAC Breda           Eredivisie        3rd           Qualified for Europa League
2035/36    NAC Breda           Eredivisie        7th           Left in December
2035/36    Olympiakos          Greek SL          3rd           Joined in December. Greek Cup winners & Qualified for CL.
2036/37    Porto               Portuguese PL     1st           Portuguese PL & League Cup
2037/38    Porto               Portuguese PL     1st           Portuguese PL, FA Cup & Super Cup
2038/39    Porto               Portuguese PL     4th           Super Cup winners. Left in April. 
2038/39    Q.P.R.              Premier League    19th          Relegated
2039/40    Q.P.R.              Championship      2nd           Promoted 
2040/41    Rangers             Scottish PL       3rd           Scottish Cup and League Cup winners
2041/42    Rangers             Scottish PL       1st           Scottish PL winners 
2040       Spain               N/A               N/A           N/A 
2041       Spain               N/A               N/A           N/A
2042       Spain               N/A               N/A           World Cup quarter finalists. Sacked. 
2042/43    Toulouse            Ligue 1           4th           Qualified for Champions League
2043/44    Toulouse            Ligue 1           5th           Europa League semi finalists 
2044/45    Toulouse            Ligue 1           3rd           Europa League winners
2042       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           N/A
2043       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           Gold Cup runners up
2044       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           N/A 
2043       U.S.A. Under 23s    N/A               N/A           Copa America Group Stage
2044       U.S.A. Under 23s    N/A               N/A           Olympic Games runners-up

Trophy Cabinet

World Cup                  x1 - 2022 (France)
Olympic Games Silver Medal x1 - 2044 (USA Under 23's)
African Cup of Nations     x1 - 2019 (Cameroon)
European Nations League    x1 - 2021 (France)

Champions League    x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus)
Europa League       x3 - 2016/17 (Borussia Dortmund), 2032/33 (Liverpool), 2044/45 (Toulouse) 
European Super Cup  x1 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund)

Premier League    x3 - 2015/16 (Arsenal), 2027/28 (Ipswich), 2033/34 (Man United)
FA Cup            x2 - 2027/28 (Ipswich), 2031/32 (Liverpool) 
League Cup        x3 - 2014/15 (Arsenal), 2020/21 (Everton), 2033/34 (Man United)
Community Shield  x2 - 2032/33 (Liverpool), 2033/34 (Man United)   
Championship      x1 - 2023/24 (Ipswich) 

German Cup        x1 - 2016/17 (Borussia Dortmund)
German Super Cup  x1 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund)

Greek Cup   x1 - 2035/36 (Olympiakos)

Serie A           x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Cup       x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Super Cup x2 - 2028/29, 2029/30 (Juventus) 

Portuguese PL          x2 - 2036/37, 2037/38 (Porto)
Portuguese Cup         x1 - 2037/38 (Porto)
Portuguese League Cup  x1 - 3036/37 (Porto)
Portuguese Super Cup   x2 - 2037/38 (Porto), 2038/39 (Porto)

Russian Cup x1 - 2018/19 (Dinamo Moscow)

Scottish PL         x1 - 2041/42 (Rangers)
Scottish Cup        x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)
Scottish League Cup x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)

10e370b79d6ecd8cea2eaca1f50dd5ee.png

Adam's 35 now and has stagnated further. We had a lot of important games which were really tight this season so I couldn't bring him on as much as I have in previous years, so he spent more time playing reserve football every now and then. He did still score a goal this season which actually came in a Europa League game which was nice (and his 40th career goal) - he also picked up his first European medal as a result of us winning the Europa League.

Adam Portman Hart, MC/CAM/AML

December 2028 Profile

End of 2028/29 Profile

End of 2029/30 Profile

End of 2030/31 Profile

Mid Season 2031/32 Profile

End of 2031/32 Profile

End of 2032/33 Profile

End of 2033/34 Profile

End of 2034/35 Profile

Mid Season 2035/36 Profile

End of Season 2035/36 Profile

End of Season 3036/37 Profile

End of Season 2037/38 Profile

Mid Season 2038/39 Profile

End of Season 2038/39 Profile

End of Season 2039/40 Profile

End of Season 2040/41 Profile

End of Season 2041/42 Profile

End of Season 2042/43 Profile

End of Season 2043/44 Profile

End of Season 2044/45 Profile

Season    Club                   Division             Apps  Assists   Goals   MOTM  
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2025-28   Ipswich Town           Premier League        0       0        0      0
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
2028-30   Juventus               Serie A              17       2        3      1 
2030-32   Kuban                  Russian PL           21       1        1      0
2031-33   Liverpool              Premier League        0       0        0      0
2031-32   Grimsby  (on loan)     League 2             18       2        2      0
2032-33   Coventry (on loan)     League 2             17       2        1      0
2033-34   Man United             Premier League       25       4        6      1
2034-36   NAC Breda              Eredivisie           57       6        7      1
2035-36   Olympiakos             Greek SL             25       3        2      0
2036-39   Porto                  Portuguese PL        92       9        5      0
2038-39   Atletico CP (on loan)  Portuguese 3rd Div   16       3        0      2 
2039-40   Q.P.R.                 Championship         28       2        2      0     
2040-42   Rangers                Scottish PL          72       8        7      0
2042-45   Toulouse               Ligue 1              73       3        4      0
Career Total                                         461      45       40      5   

[u][b]Trophies/Awards:[/b][/u]

Europa League         x1 - 2044/45 (Toulouse)

Premier League        x1 - 2033/34 (Man United) 
League Cup            x1 - 2033/34 (Man United)
Community Shield      x1 - 2033/34 (Man United)

Serie A               x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Cup           x2 - 2028/2029, 2029/30 (Juventus) 
Italian Super Cup     x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus) 

Greek Cup             x1 - 2035/36 (Olympiakos)

Portuguese PL         x3 - 2036/37, 2037/38, 2038/39 (Porto)  
Portuguese League Cup x1 - 2036/37 (Porto)
Portuguese Cup        x1 - 2037/38 (Porto)
Portuguese Super Cup  x2 - 2037/38, 2038/39 (Porto)

Scottish PL           x1 - 2041/42 (Rangers)
Scottish Cup          x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)
Scottish League Cup   x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)

hi brilliant career Paul I was wondering how to post screen shots of my fm game on my own thread wthout using links thanks

Hi hairy,

If you have them uploaded to a website you can simply right click on that image and "copy it" and then when you're posting a comment in your thread, right click again and it should paste straight into the thread. Hope that helps.

If you wish to "cut out the middle man" or save time in saving and uploading images to one of these sites you can use Gyazo which is a free to use app that lets you click on the screen and take a cropped screenshot which only shows what you want it to show. It automatically uploads it to the internet so you can effectively take a screenshot and then more or less instantly copy it into a thread, without having to go through the effort of saving it to your hard drive and then uploading it to the internet. If you do want all of your screenshots saved in a specific album on there though then you do have to pay extra I think (they automatically save to your account but to access past ones you have to use their premium service - but obviously all of your screenshots will still be in your thread anyway).

Hope this helps!

V-Watch

5f99525ea17c370487342afa4db4e7a2.png

Valencia woefully under-performed this year and my ex-player Lucas Ocampos was subsequently sacked. I wasn't offered the Valencia job this time but I probably would've gotten it if I'd have applied. You can guarantee once I've won Ligue 1 they'll have a stable manager in place :D Valladolid didn't do that great this year either which meant that job was up for grabs too. Villarreal did do well though with Manuel Neuer guiding them to 4th place and the Europa League.

Kabongo-Watch

75f3aed2ff667d95ee84845ad61c3ec6.png

Kabongo joined Brighton in December and did a decent job as he finished 10th with them, above 3 of my old clubs in Ipswich, Liverpool and Everton. 4 if you want to include Arsenal who lost to Leicester in the Championship Playoff final :( Kabongo also took his Brighton side to Wembley as they made the FA Cup final, where they lost to his old side Fulham in the final.

June

f41b097a19c0ecebf10e339757cf8457.png

We beat El Salvador quite comfortably thanks to a brace from Omar Hernandez, with Brose and Alfie Armstrong also scoring. A bit disappointed that we couldn't beat Honduras at home as they're bottom of the table but we're still in a good position to qualify with it in our own hands.

b7a23772f8829a08592c66d384d504a1.png

Gold Cup

Group Stage

51a21422fff36e6e0a4445db3959a8e8.png

We kicked off our campaign with a big win against Jamaica - they went up within 5 minutes through Rafiq Edgar but he then scored one for us 10 minutes later to make it 1-1. Luke James put us 2-1 up just before the half-time and Jamaica never got back in it. Jack Johnson got injured in this match and will likely miss every game unless we make the final :( We just about managed to defeat Cuba thanks to a last gasp winner from Junior Sankoh. We had an easier time against El Salvador as we beat them 3-1 without any issues really.

cead20720cb115266f18b6adb628cc6e.png

Top of the group!

We've drawn Mexico in the Quarter Final...but wait! There's a catch! Mexico are at the Confederations Cup so they've sent in their 'B' team! We can't let them beat us with their 'B' team even without Jack Johnson up-front.

Gold Cup

Quarter Final

e57ccf10286a75cbac8e2a3434c23268.png

We've finally gone and beaten Mexico in a knockout tournament! It might have been their 'B' team but we'll take it :D We have Surinam in the Semi Final. I'm not really sure how they've got to the Semi Final but they do have Enzio Rigters of course so he must be doing good things for them. As long as he doesn't get injured or knock us out I'm cool with it.

Season 31 (U)SA

It was fantastic to win the Gold Cup at the second attempt. We did of course not have Mexico at full strength due to them taking part in the Confederations Cup, but we'll still take it :cool:

History

2014/15    Arsenal             Premier League    2nd           League Cup winners 
2016/17    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        3rd           German Cup & Europa League winners
2017/18    Borussia Dortmund   Bundesliga        2nd           Euro Super Cup & German Super Cup winners
2017       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           Confederations Cup runners up 
2019       Cameroon            N/A               N/A           African Cup of Nations winners 
2018/19    Dinamo Moscow       Russian PL        2nd           Russian Cup winners
2020/21    Everton             Premier League    7th           League Cup winners & Champions League runners up
2021       France              N/A               N/A           European Nations League winner
2021/22    Getafe              La Liga           5th           Qualified for Europa League
2022/23    Getafe              La Liga           9th           Europa League semi finalists 
2024       Holland             N/A               N/A           European Championship runners up
2023/24    Ipswich Town        Championship      1st           Promoted as Champions  
2027/28    Ipswich Town        Premier League    1st           Premier League & FA Cup winners
2028/29    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Italian Cup & Super Cup winners 
2029/30    Juventus            Serie A           1st           Serie A, Champions League, Italian Cup & Super Cup winners
2030/31    Kuban               Russian PL        6th           Qualified for Europa League
2031/32    Liverpool           Premier League    6th           Joined in November. FA Cup winners.
2032/33    Liverpool           Premier League    2nd           Europa League & Community Shield winners
2033/34    Man United          Premier League    1st           Premier League, League Cup & Community Shield winners
2034/35    NAC Breda           Eredivisie        3rd           Qualified for Europa League
2035/36    Olympiakos          Greek SL          3rd           Joined in December. Greek Cup winners & Qualified for CL.
2036/37    Porto               Portuguese PL     1st           Portuguese PL & League Cup
2037/38    Porto               Portuguese PL     1st           Portuguese PL, FA Cup & Super Cup
2038/39    Porto               Portuguese PL     4th           Super Cup winners. Left in April. 
2040/41    Rangers             Scottish PL       3rd           Scottish Cup and League Cup winners
2041/42    Rangers             Scottish PL       1st           Scottish PL winners 
2042       Spain               N/A               N/A           World Cup quarter finalists. Sacked. 
2042/43    Toulouse            Ligue 1           4th           Qualified for Champions League
2043/44    Toulouse            Ligue 1           5th           Europa League semi finalists 
2044/45    Toulouse            Ligue 1           3rd           Europa League winners
2043       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           Gold Cup runners up
2045       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           Gold Cup winners
2043       U.S.A. Under 23s    N/A               N/A           Copa America Group Stage
2044       U.S.A. Under 23s    N/A               N/A           Olympic Games runners-up

Trophy Cabinet

Olympic Games Silver Medal x1 - 2044 (U.S.A. Under 23's)
North American Gold Cup    x1 - 2045 (U.S.A.)

Champions League    x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus)
Europa League       x3 - 2016/17 (Borussia Dortmund), 2032/33 (Liverpool), 2044/45 (Toulouse) 
European Super Cup  x1 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund)

Premier League    x3 - 2015/16 (Arsenal), 2027/28 (Ipswich), 2033/34 (Man United)
League Cup        x3 - 2014/15 (Arsenal), 2020/21 (Everton), 2033/34 (Man United)

July

ae4451033e8bb7ae54c9ba4384259522.png

We had a relatively busy summer. Chelsea came in for Stefan Maletic and we managed to get £28M out of them, which is roughly a £20M profit on him in one season, so not too bad at all really. Ugo Ludwig, who also joined last season, left for Real Madrid for £15M - we made about £10M on him so not too bad. I didn't want to sell Longuemare but he had one year left on his contract and refused to sign an extension, so I thought I'd rather take £3M for him now than lose him for nothing in the summer. Bilyaletdinov and Stout were both surplus to requirements and left to join sides lower in the table.

883f2aea516976b4c4a3befc103e317e.png

Chelsea are not renowned for giving their youth a chance and that applies to Graeme Paterson - a striker who was on the bench last season and made even more irrelevant by their signing of Maletic. My scouts were impressed with Paterson though and whilst he doesn't look as good as Maletic on arrival, I had the same fears about Maletic when he first signed, so hopefully Paterson will pay off. Ettore Tonelli is another young Monaco player who has found himself on the bench and out of the team, they gave me him for £7M and he'll provide great rotation options for both wings. Sebastien Redmond joins from Standard Liege to replace Longuemare at RB.

August

7912ad834fac8b42a9a6cbbdbd631e06.png

I sort of forgot about the European Super Cup. I wasn't expecting to beat Man City as they seem a very good team having won the Premier League 5 times in a row they're obviously a strong side. I'm not sure if they had fitness problems or injuries or just weren't fussed, but they weren't that great at all really. A debuting Ettore Tonelli came off the bench to give us the lead and Hernadez's shot deflected off Biel Pozo to make it 2-0. City got a goal back in the 86th minute and did come at us but we held us off to win another European trophy. I think it's been like 25 years since I last won the European Super Cup with Borussia Dortmund, so nice for me too.

bc038f6e17e6ff9c0340c8c7ca7e774e.png

A relatively encouraging start to the season. We should've beaten Nantes and to slip up after leading them for so long was frustrating, but since then we've won 3 in 3 which is great. Enzio Rigters put in a huge performance against LEMANS which was the highlight of the month.

5a2d746dbb353b6470384e2e59cef131.png

September

9e7745ea3aa549c45e49afc053746c1e.png

A nice 3-1 away win in Belgium to get us some points on the table.

879cf00d0c9f63b0378c84ff8408b480.png

It's a pretty cool group actually as we've been drawn against two of old sides in Juventus and Borussia Dortmund. Rangers were 4th seeds and when the draw was being made I was hoping and praying we got them instead of Anderlecht so I'd have finally have a full set. Maybe one day :cool:

daab6f4b87b25b08da970a00d1603338.png

The month got off to a ropey start as we lost 2-0 to (an admittedly in-form) Montpellier. We bounced back from that to beat Stade Malherbe Caen 4-1, a great victory with Ettore Tonelli putting in a match winning performance with 2 goals and 2 assists. We struggled against FC Lorient and were lucky to come away from a point thanks to Tonelli and Mexes. We took the lead against Marseille early in the second half through an Albarran goal from a corner but Marseille fought back and got a point, which meant we dropped points for the 2nd match in a row. I was a bit nervous going into the Lyon game as we weren't in great form and it's a tough place to go. I shouldn't have worried though as we 3-0 with ease - we got two headed goals, one from a free-kick and the other from a corner, before a debuting Yacine Campion came off the bench to score his first Toulouse goal. Campion has spent the last two seasons on loan in Ligue 2 and has got a chance this season to prove he can hang, he's only 3rd choice striker behind Paterson and Rigters (who swaps to striker from AML when Paterson is injured) but my scouts say he could be a decent to good Ligue 1 player, not sure he'll ever be first choice but certainly decent enough to provide competition and be a decent stand in sometimes.

c23f1afddf9df585e31afd8051f85f54.png

We're in 4th at the moment but I'm not convinced Montpellier or FC Nantes will be that high up for too long. Montpellier finished 17th last season whilst FC Nantes are newly promoted.

One of my biggest pet peeves of this FM is every pre-match interview I have with a former club the question is "there's no love lost between you and your ex club, bet you can't wait to get one over on them". Apart from the Getafe board I don't have beef with any of my former clubs (although I can see why Everton and Liverpool fans probably aren't too keen on me :D).

October

e34ed5789bb74b23a2d927d458f753b1.png

A resounding 4-1 win over Honduras and a pretty poor loss at home to Mexico. What does that mean in the grand scheme of things?

df558975db50410da4723f458f84dac3.png

Well we've qualified for the World Cup so happy days really. Costa Rica will have to play Ecuador in the Playoff if they want to meet us there. I think this will probably be my first and last World Cup with the USA. They're an okay side with some good players, but I can't really see what else I can do with them. Mexico ae a lot stronger than us in this generation of players and I think we'll struggle to win a Gold Cup over them unless we get lucky like we did last time. I'll see how we do in the World Cup and try and go out on a high by at least getting us out of the Group Stage.

October

9e49deb19e92d7dad499c928a0e474f1.png

Wow. The Dortmund match really was quite something. They took the lead against us in the first half and we never looked like getting back in it. I made a few substitutions and went all out for it as I thought if we lost this one then we'd more or less definitely end up 3rd or 4th. Yacine Campion came on and slotted home a late equaliser to much fanfare. I was happy with a point after being behind for so long but then we caught Dortmund on the break and it was Campion who again slotted home a real poacher's goal to sensationally give us a huge win. We lost to Juve away but did put in a reasonably solid performance.

3830de99809345c5430c8aac871e3b86.png

I think if we can at least draw with Dortmund in Germany then we can possibly make it through.

8851409da5d1348fd370c62c1c66bf45.png

A fantastic month in the league as we won all 3 of our games, including a memorable 3-2 victory against Metz and a fantastic solo performance from Grame Paterson where he put 4 past CS Serdan Ardennes.

1bda5315c0e3cfa948957b032b8133ab.png

It's been a strong start to the season and we're in a good position.

November

53a2e68a6498b73fef5060d1a78990a5.png

A fantastic month of Champions League football. We picked up a massive home win against Juventus which put us into a great position in qualifying for the next round, as if we beat Anderlecht we'd definitely be through even if we lost our final game with Dortmund. We smashed Anderlecht 6-1 to qualify in style.

84ebaa4ae6a82d4155695d575ab70933.png

It looks like Juventus will top the group though as they will for sure beat Anderlecht.

3c781756f331d4b2370c9dcbeca27214.png

We finally faced PSG and we left disappointed with a 4-2 loss to the top of the table side. We put up a decent fight scoring twice, but they're still a much stronger side than us. We then dropped points against Lens away, Ettore Tonelli saved us from losing with an 84th minute equaliser though. Nobody saved us from losing to La Berrichonne though, a dismal 1-0 loss at home which is really not the sort of result we've come to expect as of late. We did recover from this slight blip by smashing Stade Rennais 4-0 away though.

996f5a7b6526e9e8702b2bfa86c5259b.png

PSG are now 9 points clear the top, with Montepellier still keeping up their good form in 2nd.

The 2046 Chinese World Cup draw has been made and we've had an absolute mare...

0d4008e5348798a34a32e98fb3cefc67.png

Probably one of the toughest groups we could've drawn all things considered which is really not great as we could theoretically lose to every one of those teams. If you compare it to Mexico and Jamaica especially who have got off really lightly in comparison...

e19bd68b858db6f5b8e198663b6b9f25.png

6cad2dbed7c66c99c66027ba43d66f58.png

December

5385d9387f5039f95306080a57f66086.png

It was a good thing we didn't need anything from the game in Dortmund because we didn't get anything.

29ccede9c28aa5d4861ecd3987294ff2.png

We're through though and will have rematch with Manchester City from the European Super Cup, which should be interesting.

30e00a6b034d63e41b7bded4e0c2bcfa.png

An Enzio Rigters brace was enough to see us through in the Coupe de la Ligue. We have PSG in the Quarter Final...

9f20b5ccd9c0971232ca7e2b97053ebc.png

We were a bit stagnant this month. A great late win at Bordeaux and a decent home point at Monaco, but we dropped points at home to Sochaux and away to AS Saint Ettienne which isn't great really.

0f0c8631b0f3e30e6e7e228056c6eced.png

Montpellier still going strong in 2nd, with Lens and Marseille hot on our tail. PSG are on a mad one this season and have pretty much won the league already.

January

8c4a568ea5ee639b441531cea318ddfd.png

Anthony Hagan joined the club this January and became the club's record signing in the process. He looks a real talent and should be the dominant CAM we've been crying out for. He spent most of January out recovering from a broken ankle but he's back now and should do the business for us.

913a08e8407ce1c4a25c663af43e337f.png

We've had two lower league sides in the French Cup so far who provided very little to worry about.

06e7fa93e82bc6a59951bc9cf35836ac.png

PSG were something to worry about and they worryingly put 5 past us to knock us out of the Coupe de la Ligue for what I think might be the 3rd year in a row?

820f952505260dd11a51903455b26737.png

A pretty dismal start to the new year in the league, which was rescued by a big win at home to Montpellier.

b5ae213e10f1a27560a571564cc6ec06.png

We're now 4 points behind Montpellier, you can only imagine how bad that gap with them would be if we drew or lost to them. Our poor form has really opened the door for Lens and Marseille who are only behind us on goal difference now. You can't write off Lyon or Monaco either behind us now on 4 points and I'm pretty suer we have to play both of those guys still.

I've had a bit of a mare here.

039e00d3835291297f2f2b5289a07c56.png

Albarran wanted to leave to join Rubin and I was happy enough to take the £18M for him which is practically a £10M profit on what we paid for him last January. The only issue is I forgot that the Russian transfer market extends into February so let him go thinking he'd leave in the summer, but he's actually left now. Let my best CB go with 4 months of the season left ffs :D I'm hoping I can find someone decent in Ligue 1 and steal them as part of the rule that lets you sign 1 player from any French club outside of the transfer windows as our defence has a bit of a hole in it otherwise.

February

38ef86731e2e560d8c835aa30320b7ca.png

We did struggle at times against Ligue 2 side Auxerre, but Graeme Paterson's 75th minute strike made sure we went through.

aabf9a1351d9bf9e420b93ddd7348515.png

Despite beating them in the European Super Cup I was worried when we drew City in the Champions League. Perhaps I shouldn't have been. We completely outplayed them and I was very pleased that we put 4 past them. They did get an away goal which gives them a glimmer of hope in the second leg but I feel that if we score we should be okay. Their defence at times was an absolute shambles so it's no surprise to see they're currently 4th in the Premier League and might not win it for the first time in 6 years.

3ec5922d8797bde9ffd43916982b8469.png

It's been a pretty solid month in the league with 3 comfortable wins and an acceptable away point at Marseille. Paterson was in fine form has he scored 7 goals in 4 games this month, including 4 against a hapless Lyon side.

6aff0bb33aa52d945f176c078e648846.png

We're up to 2nd and are now the leaders of a tight pack. PSG are a world away at the top of the table though.

they'll have a manager for 20 years when you want it

Oh I'm well aware. Neuer will probably keep the job at Villarreal too. I'll end up at Valladodid after they narrowly avoid relegation and it will be like starting at the bottom with Toulouse all over again :D

March

7e9b13ac1854e7d6e1f03ec39541a40c.png

We smashed Ligue 2 side Harve 4-0 to make the French Cup Semi Final. We'll be travelling to Paris for our Semi Final, but not to PSG, we'll play Paris FC, another Ligue 2 side, which is a pretty good draw - touch wood.

00f3cf1d1eb04fa5590149575c5180a6.png

An absolutely insane match in Manchester at the newly built, Yaya Toure Stadium, saw us lose 6-4, which ultimately meant we went through 8-7 on aggregate. The Champions League holders were certainly not prepared to go out of the tournament quietly and did their utmost best to try and keep their dreams of retaining it alive. But we kept fighting back whenever they scored against us and since we had 4 away goals it was going to be ridiculously difficult for them to go through. A Quarter Final with tough German side Schalke awaits us.

d03745f9aa4ecc5bdbf7c4cd68cac05e.png

A pretty poor month in the league. We dropped points at CS Sedan Ardennes and at home to Metz, we did beat Nice 3-1 which even saw Adam scoring, but we then lost 4-0 to PSG in a pretty pathetic performance.

fdeabb33333ac0f6ed0ea75a5db0bb46.png

It's so tight at the top of the table. Our poor results this month see us move to 4th place, with Montpellier only behind us on goal difference. There's a real battle for the top 3 places and I'm praying we can come out on top of it.

April

4fc334b7954d00baaaee882e82beecc8.png

We were very lucky here. Rigters put us 1-0 up early on but PSG's little brother fought back and equalised in the second half. It looked like it was going to extra-time but Kemal Celik popped up with a very well timed late winner to put us into the final, where we will face Montpellier.

a378615de2ce64073fcd7578a79e7ff4.png

Schalke are a big side in Germany and they were tough opposition. We were 2-0 up at home to them at half-time, but we maybe became a bit too sure of ourselves as in the second half they stormed back into it and scored two massive away goals which had me ******** it going into the away leg. The away leg in Gelsenkirchen was unreal - we defended like absolute beavers, everyone on the pitch put in a ****ing stellar performance defensively, so it was a huge relief when Graeme Paterson managed to score two vital away goals in quick succession at the start of the second half. We were level on away goals with Schalke at that point so we were in a decent position, but our strong defensive display meant we needn't worry as Schalke couldn't get back in the game. A massive win which leads to the massive result that is a Champions League Semi Final!

We've drawn an even bigger German side in the Semi Final - as we will play Bayern Munich. No pressure!

22e1a4aedbc8f0d3f4e0b025990eda37.png

A pretty solid month in the league overall - we just about beat Lens 3-2 which was a huge result as they were a threat to us in the league. La Berrichonne are keen to fight for their survival and they put up a hell of a fight - luckily we managed to put 5 past them, with Grame Paterson scoring two very late goals to give us a vital 3 points. We did lose to Stade Rennais though which was pretty disappointing and could cost us massively. Finally, we smashed Sochaux 4-0 with Paterson getting a hat-trick and Boucaud scoring his 3rd goal of the month.

57809912512efe63e11500bdf7b20f7f.png

It's very very tight. We're very close to missing out on Champions League football - we've got AS Saint Ettiene and FC Nantes left, two winnable games, but our penultimate match is an away trip to Monaco - a game that will certainly decide our fate.

May

Part 1

7cad3a0a65ebb57c355e829c22ad6aab.png

I really didn't expect to get past Bayern and thought they'd outclass us completely but I've been pleasantly surprised. We went 2-0 up in the first half in Munich to give us two huge away goals, they fought back in the second half and got a goal back but we held onto the 2-1 lead. I still expected Bayern to turn up and decimate us in the return leg, but they just didn't. We defended incredibly well as a team yet again but just offered absolutely nothing going forward - that was until Graeme Paterson managed to grab a goal on the counter in the 77th minute. This lead to Bayern going even more attacking which backfired massively for them as we won a penalty minutes later after another counter which Paterson smashed home to make it 4-1 on aggregate and put us in a fantastic position. Bayern couldn't manage one goal let alone the 3 they required to progress so that was that - we'd qualified for the Champions League final. All a bit mental really. We've got none other than PSG in the final - I was hoping Roma would beat them as I feel much more confident playing against these big European sides than I do PSG :D

06f2083e5db71f1a921668a9a7db1416.png

Pretty awful form for a team desperate for 9 points out of 9 to make the top 3 really. But thankfully Montpellier were in even worse form as...

acdcaaa023874e1f614b6d5ea5c69a04.png

We've finished 3rd which means we've qualified for the CL again next season. We'll have to see if we can win it by beating PSG who have finished 26 points above us in the league. We'll also have to see if we can win the French Cup against Montpellier - let's hope so.

May

Part 2

018d5a8203f1c9e6c44d289186c0398d.png

A really **** day for us. I was hoping we could come away with a cup trophy after finally getting to a final and not having to play PSG - but Montpellier took some revenge for failing to beat us to Champions League football. Hagan's goal put us ahead in the first half, but Montpellier managed to get back in it and make it 1-1 before half-time. It was neck and neck in the second half and it looked like it would go to extra-time, but Montpellier snatched an 81st minute goal which completely deflated us. A gutting day at the Stade de France which ultimately ended in us coming home empty handed.

a83be76958e6c8989377d48af2b44ceb.png

Pretty hard to find the words to describe this one. We defended well throughout the first half and the early second half, we didn't really look like being that dangerous, so when PSG took the lead in the 61st minute I thought we were done. I've seen it before in matches with PSG where they'll take the lead and then put 2 or 3 past us. Luckily that didn't happen. Boucard manage to slot in a goal after a mishap in PSG defending following a corner which suddenly put us right back in it. We managed to get PSG on the counter soon after the goal, Celik put a chipped ball into Mexes on the left wing, he then fabulously cut inside a defender and curler home a beautiful goal on his right foot that flew into the top right hand corner - the keeper had no chance. This unbelievably gave us a 2-1 lead and I went all out defence at this point. We defended well but PSG looked really dangerous and like they could score every time they went forward. They committed more and more men forward as time went on, so when Boucard intercepted PSG's bombing forward DM he saw only 2 PSG defenders in their half alongside Paterson, Boucard played in Paterson who powered past the tired PSG defenders and made his way towards the PSG goal, he had the opportunity to finish it all and he did it. Unbelievable scenes to confirm us as unlikely Champions of Europe.

9e2066be81724513144b437b98138b4c.png

Prospero Boucard, Graeme Paterson, Timo Gottel, Ettore Tonelli, Adam & Kemal Celik celebrate a historic night in Toulouse's history.

Season 32 (T)oulouse

b1be468fd43aabe3d469ec41fc51bb1e.png

I feel like the team overall is a lot stronger than it was last year but we actually ended the season with about 5 or 6 points less in the league. We've squandered a lot of matches that we should have got all 3 points in and it's quite worrying we ended it 26 points behind PSG - would suggest there's some way to go before we catch them. The Champions League win was obviously an absolute dream - to beat PSG in the final made it all the more special. I didn't expect to make a Champions League final again let alone win one, especially with Toulouse, so that's really special. It was nice to pick up the European Super Cup too - hopefully we can win the World Club Cup next year as I've never won that having left before Juventus took part in it. A bit annoying to lose the French Cup final - but considering we won the Champions League a week later I was understandably not that fussed in the end :D

Squad pt 1, pt 2

GK - Timo Gottel was the only ever present in our side this season - the 23 year old German is integral to the team and is a fantastic keeper, we could not have won the Champions League without him.

DR - Philippe Longuemare left in the summer for peanuts and was replaced by the Belgian, Sebastian Resmond. He's alright, he put in some good performances but he's injury prone as ****, only managing to start 27 games this season. Bruno Renault ended up starting 26 games at RB and he was a solid stand in. Resmond is attracting interest from Southampton and to be honest if they offer us more than we paid for him I'd probably take it and get someone else in.

DL - Joseph Boateng hasn't looked back since he established himself in the first team. He's great going forward and defending and has impressed enough to get his first cap for France - I'm sure he'll be hoping to do well at the World Cup.

DC - Melvin Bertrand and Gabriel Albarran were our main CB's for most of the season. I obviously ****ed up and let Albarran go to Russia in February which lead to Renaldo Bonalair becoming first choice too - I don't rate Bonalair hugely but tbf to him he did extremely well generally, especially in the Champions League run, so can't complain all that much. I'll definitely look to get in another CB in during the summer though.

DM - Ugo Ludwig left for Real Madrid in the summer and rather than directly replace him with a transfer I risked it and gave a chance to Justin Nabab. The 20 year old from the Academy restored the faith I put in him as he put in solid performances across the season.

MC - Prospero Boucaud continued as first choice and was reliable as ever. He ended the season with 19 assists and 12 goals which helped us greatly, as well as his solid presence in midfield. He's one of my favoured choices to be given club captain once Recep Yildiz retires this summer.

AMR - Ettore Tonelli was signed in the summer to offer competition to Hernandez, but it soon became apparent that Tonelli would be starting every game. The Italian had a great season and finished it with 20 assists and 20 goals. Hernandez did play sometimes and wasn't particularly impressive when he did feature tbf.

AML - David Mexes usurped Enzio Rigters as first choice quite comfortably this season - Mexes ended the season with 13 assists and 16 goals in all competitions, including an absolutely vital goal in the Champions League final. Rigters was still useful though and ended the season with 4 assists and 10 goals himself.

CAM - Kamal Celik was first choice for half the season as Moussa Mendy proved himself as a flop for us, he will leave the club in the summer for Benfica. Anthony Hagan was signed in January and he's a fantastic prospect. He was ineligible to play in the Champions League due to being cup tied but he looked very impressive in the 16 games he did start for us this season.

ST - For the second season in a row we had a new striker coming in and I was once again worried he wouldn't live up to his predecessor. Graeme Paterson certainly lived up to his £13.5M price tag and so much more! He ended the season with 46 goals and 14 assists in 56 games and I bet Chelsea will be absolutely gutted they let him go. Man City are very interested in him and if they want him they're gonna have to cough up a hell of a lot to snatch him away from us.

History

2040/41    Rangers             Scottish PL       3rd           Scottish Cup & League Cup winners
2045/46    Toulouse            Ligue 1           3rd           Champions League & European Super Cup winners
2045       U.S.A.              N/A               N/A           Gold Cup winners

Trophy Cabinet

Olympic Games Silver Medal x1 - 2044 (U.S.A. Under 23's)
North American Gold Cup    x1 - 2045 (U.S.A.)

Champions League    x2 - 2029/30 (Juventus), 2045/46 (Toulouse)
European Super Cup  x2 - 2017/18 (Borussia Dortmund), 2045/46 (Toulouse) 

10e370b79d6ecd8cea2eaca1f50dd5ee.png

It was Adam's last year and he needed 39 appearances in order to get to 500 overall career games, so obviously he played 39 games :D He added a goal and 2 assists to his totals too, as well as a European Super Cup and a Champions League medal which he will have been no doubt delighted with.

Adam Portman Hart, MC/CAM/AML

December 2028 Profile

End of 2028/29 Profile

End of 2029/30 Profile

End of 2030/31 Profile

Mid Season 2031/32 Profile

End of 2031/32 Profile

End of 2032/33 Profile

End of 2033/34 Profile

End of 2034/35 Profile

Mid Season 2035/36 Profile

End of Season 2035/36 Profile

End of Season 3036/37 Profile

End of Season 2037/38 Profile

Mid Season 2038/39 Profile

End of Season 2038/39 Profile

End of Season 2039/40 Profile

End of Season 2040/41 Profile

End of Season 2041/42 Profile

End of Season 2042/43 Profile

End of Season 2043/44 Profile

End of Season 2044/45 Profile

End of Season 2045/46 Profile

Season    Club                   Division             Apps  Assists   Goals   MOTM  
2025-28   Ipswich Town           Premier League        0       0        0      0
2028-30   Juventus               Serie A              17       2        3      1 
2030-32   Kuban                  Russian PL           21       1        1      0
2031-33   Liverpool              Premier League        0       0        0      0
2031-32   Grimsby  (on loan)     League 2             18       2        2      0
2032-33   Coventry (on loan)     League 2             17       2        1      0
2033-34   Man United             Premier League       25       4        6      1
2034-36   NAC Breda              Eredivisie           57       6        7      1
2035-36   Olympiakos             Greek SL             25       3        2      0
2036-39   Porto                  Portuguese PL        92       9        5      0
2038-39   Atletico CP (on loan)  Portuguese 3rd Div   16       3        0      2 
2039-40   Q.P.R.                 Championship         28       2        2      0     
2040-42   Rangers                Scottish PL          72       8        7      0
2042-46   Toulouse               Ligue 1             102       5        5      0
Career Total                                         500      47       41      5   

[u][b]Trophies/Awards:[/b][/u]

Champions League      x1 - 2045/46 (Toulouse)
Europa League         x1 - 2044/45 (Toulouse)
European Super Cup    x1 - 2045/46 (Toulouse)

Premier League        x1 - 2033/34 (Man United) 
League Cup            x1 - 2033/34 (Man United)
Community Shield      x1 - 2033/34 (Man United)

Serie A               x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus)
Italian Cup           x2 - 2028/2029, 2029/30 (Juventus) 
Italian Super Cup     x1 - 2029/30 (Juventus) 

Greek Cup             x1 - 2035/36 (Olympiakos)

Portuguese PL         x3 - 2036/37, 2037/38, 2038/39 (Porto)  
Portuguese League Cup x1 - 2036/37 (Porto)
Portuguese Cup        x1 - 2037/38 (Porto)
Portuguese Super Cup  x2 - 2037/38, 2038/39 (Porto)

Scottish PL           x1 - 2041/42 (Rangers)
Scottish Cup          x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)
Scottish League Cup   x1 - 2040/41 (Rangers)

Archived